Divine Intervention.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jeff Wiebe

Feb 9, 2019
Letellier MB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure how to title this thread but after reading this article its what came to mind. The killing of Christians is horrific and I don't know how to deal with it. I want to help but all I can do is pray for them. The news wont cover it and it seems the world doesn't care. Makes me very sad and very thankful at the same time. I'm so fortunate to live in a country where this kind of thing doesn't happen but I feel guilty for living here, does that make sense?
2 Islamic Groups Target Nigerian Christians - 300 Killed While 72 Others Supernaturally Saved from Firing Squad

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not to feel "guilty", but THANKFUL. Guilt is one of the Devil's tools that our United States politicians wield with aplomb. Don't be duped into feeing guilt for the evil actions of others.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Jeff Wiebe

Feb 9, 2019
Letellier MB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am thankful for my life and what I have. Maybe guilty is the wrong word. Why do I have so much and they are being killed? Why do I deserve a good life and they don't? Am I just lucky? Did God choose them to suffer and not me? There faith is an inspiration. Is God using them to show us what true faith is? I know its Gods plan but I have trouble with it and feel so bad for them. Its impossible for me to imagine what they are going through. So much love and faith, I'll probably never experience that or be tested in that way. They live it every day and die for it every day. So much we take for granted.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure how to title this thread but after reading this article its what came to mind. The killing of Christians is horrific and I don't know how to deal with it. I want to help but all I can do is pray for them. The news wont cover it and it seems the world doesn't care. Makes me very sad and very thankful at the same time. I'm so fortunate to live in a country where this kind of thing doesn't happen but I feel guilty for living here, does that make sense?
2 Islamic Groups Target Nigerian Christians - 300 Killed While 72 Others Supernaturally Saved from Firing Squad

You can do more than 'just' pray.
If themedia don't cover it, write/email them asking why and making a case for reporting these incidents.
Write to your elected representative he is there to reprersent you so make your views known.
talk to your minister and to other Christians and to your friends, family and neighbours.
If they are as horrified as you they too can write and pray.

Lastly support Christian charities like open doors orbarnabas fund who seek to publicise the plight of Christians and to support and help them.

Become your churches suffering church rep and every month inform your church of what is happening in the world, hold pray meetings in your house or at church to pray for the suffering church/christians and raise money to help them.

D

Dave L

I don't know about you, but I cannot think of a better way to die than for upholding Christ and his word.