Divorce Among Christians Just as Common as Nonchristians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Society as a whole, Christian or nonChristian are subject to the same vices and many of the same situations. The statistics being the same is indicative of the overall problem that stretches across the belief system here in America. I think such a scenario that we see currently unfolding was predicted in the Bible when it said that the latter days would be as the days of Noah where people will drink, "marry," and party. Quite frankly the verse reminds me much of many of today's surface marriages and the college scene where you drink yourself until you pretty much lose control of yourself.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say that given some of the signs (of which the gradual breakdown of marriage is one) that yes, we are in the endtimes in the sense that things are beginning to happen that were foretold by Christ and the Bible. As Christ told us, know man knows the date, but we were given signs to look out for with a warning that it will come quickly when it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.