Do all atheist deserve Hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do all atheist really deserve hell? what do you think?

• Total voters

arviddag

Jan 4, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they just have to repent and make the right move to Christ, but some are already stone hearted about their beliefs

Reactions: Wrangler

Vinil Stephen

Jan 6, 2023
Miami Gardens
stephensonboutique.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whosoever does not believe in Christ is Anti Christ regardless of how sweet and nice they are. They are sincerely wrong in the belief system which makes them the instrument of the works of the enemy. Hence, they attack or hinder the man of God, works of God and His ministry.

That's why Bible says, don't be unequally yoked with the unbelievers. Corinthians 6:14

So if you say: Some Atheists are really nice people and apart from not believing in God i don't see anything bad in what they are doing.

Understand this verse 1 Samuel 16:7: Don't judge by their appearance or height, for I have rejected them. The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have met a lot of them, some are really nice people and apart from not believing in God i don't see anything bad in what they are doing

View attachment 28128
The Lost ! are Lost ! regardless. even people who say they believe in Jesus can go to Hell, because they serve another Jesus ? who is not the Christ Jesus in fact.

I believe in the Purgatory for believers but no one goes directly to Heaven, even Jesus did not go directly to Heaven.

Some people deserve Hellfire and some don't. Some are just dupes ! but their doomed a pox regardless.

If one goes out of their way to do wrong by other people, they are going to regret doing such forever. that's a flame that will burn them for ever. If they were tricked by the Government, same thing, one reaps what you sow regardless.

I think that the Soul will have all the time to look back on all of what they did forever.

God made the Law for a reason, setting forth a people, so as to bring one to Christ. Carnal is Carnal, like a Rat is a Rat. One has to progress above Carnal and become Human Gods People, not some backwards lizard.

Sure people are nice ! but Lost is Lost regardless.
The worst people I have ever met were always overly nice, it's a face they put on, but they come to show their real colours and quickly, not to mention such can not deal with reality or have any strength regarding virtue or Grace, for they are totally lost.

If they have been driven to endure something that they do not like, they get vicious like some wild rat ? They will not shoulder responsibility for their garden is full of weeds. for such bears no fruit. Like the Jews who lost the Way ! because they did not bear fruit ! The enemy came within and lead them astray. So what were they then, the Lost !
Are a People of God Lost ! No ! Are themselves a Garden that is barren full of weeds. No ! they are devout to tend that garden.

A Barren fruitless generation has no future, like a dog running wild or a Wolf in a pack. devouring everything in it's path for a blood lust.

So it all comes back to the Vineyard story, and what did they do to the Prophets of God, not to mention enslaved the People under them. Sounds like the Governments of today.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..I believe in the Purgatory for believers but no one goes directly to Heaven, even Jesus did not go directly to Heaven...

Argue it out with Jesus when you meet him, he said "Today you'll be with me in Paradise" to the bloke on the cross next to him, indicating it's a straight run to the pearlies without any mention of that purgatory detour stuff..:)

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, what is a definition of being nice , Some people think Putin is "nice". I am sure there are
people who think Hitler was a very nice guy.
I mean...... nice means nothing to some and a lot to others. Nice has nothing to do with going to heaven or not.
There are Christians not being nice, and non believers nice and not nice, there's no end to it.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lost ! are Lost ! regardless. even people who say they believe in Jesus can go to Hell, because they serve another Jesus ? who is not the Christ Jesus in fact.

I believe in the Purgatory for believers but no one goes directly to Heaven, even Jesus did not go directly to Heaven.

Some people deserve Hellfire and some don't. Some are just dupes ! but their doomed a pox regardless.

If one goes out of their way to do wrong by other people, they are going to regret doing such forever. that's a flame that will burn them for ever. If they were tricked by the Government, same thing, one reaps what you sow regardless.

I think that the Soul will have all the time to look back on all of what they did forever.

God made the Law for a reason, setting forth a people, so as to bring one to Christ. Carnal is Carnal, like a Rat is a Rat. One has to progress above Carnal and become Human Gods People, not some backwards lizard.

Sure people are nice ! but Lost is Lost regardless.
The worst people I have ever met were always overly nice, it's a face they put on, but they come to show their real colours and quickly, not to mention such can not deal with reality or have any strength regarding virtue or Grace, for they are totally lost.

If they have been driven to endure something that they do not like, they get vicious like some wild rat ? They will not shoulder responsibility for their garden is full of weeds. for such bears no fruit. Like the Jews who lost the Way ! because they did not bear fruit ! The enemy came within and lead them astray. So what were they then, the Lost !
Are a People of God Lost ! No ! Are themselves a Garden that is barren full of weeds. No ! they are devout to tend that garden.

A Barren fruitless generation has no future, like a dog running wild or a Wolf in a pack. devouring everything in it's path for a blood lust.

So it all comes back to the Vineyard story, and what did they do to the Prophets of God, not to mention enslaved the People under them. Sounds like the Governments of today.
so much for the lovey lovey all inclusive BBB . look how anti christ they are . And people just embrace this dung
as though its hope . What a beast system this truly is .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what is a definition of being nice , Some people think Putin is "nice". I am sure there are
I mean...... nice means nothing to some and a lot to others. Nice has nothing to do with going to heaven or not.
There are Christians not being nice, and non believers nice and not nice, there's no end to it.

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you starting to get the hinky feeling that there might be more to it all than the doctrines say?
Yeah , the devil is fast convincing people that all paths , all religoins are serving GOD . what a lie .
I was nice and did wonderful good works in boy scouts and etc , but was lost in my sin and headed right to hell .
There is such a thing as a false love . And most folks are buying right into its lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whosoever does not believe in Christ is Anti Christ regardless of how sweet and nice they are. They are sincerely wrong in the belief system which makes them the instrument of the works of the enemy. Hence, they attack or hinder the man of God, works of God and His ministry.

That's why Bible says, don't be unequally yoked with the unbelievers. Corinthians 6:14

So if you say: Some Atheists are really nice people and apart from not believing in God i don't see anything bad in what they are doing.

Understand this verse 1 Samuel 16:7: Don't judge by their appearance or height, for I have rejected them. The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.
exactly . it is EVIL to DENY GOD . I think folks forget that .

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Argue it out with Jesus when you meet him, he said "Today you'll be with me in Paradise" to the bloke on the cross next to him, indicating it's a straight run to the pearlies without any mention of that purgatory detour stuff..:)

Any belief in “ Purgatory” spits on the “ ALL SUFFICIENT “ Blood Of Jesus....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hell is going to be “ Chock-Full “ Of “ nice” and “ moral people”......God is not looking for Nice Guys.....God is looking for “ DEAD GUYS”—— those people that are “ DEAD in trespasses and sin “ and know it ,admit it and choose the Remedy for it......that “ Remedy” being Turning to God as a Lost Sinner( The True Saving Repentance) and putting their Complete Trust in the Shed Blood Of Jesus to Save them —- that Blood Plus Nothing. The hymn that multitudes Of “ Believers” Sing mindlessly every Sunday had it right all along—- it *REALLY IS*, “ Nothing But The Blood” when it comes to Salvation....

As for the Atheists? The have been Blinded by Satan......... he turns people into Fools———- “ The Fool has said,’ there is no God’ “

Reactions: amigo de christo

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus is the ONLY way to The Father, no matter how nice someone is...bet there will be some really "nice" people separated from God and all things good and nice...forever. :( This is where I HOPE I'm wrong.
I can't find a single verse in the Bible where it says that God will save "nice" people....or "good humanitarians"....or even "good" people.

In order to be saved we have to be "obedient" people...it is all that God ever asked of his children...their willing heart-felt obedience to their Sovereign God and ruler....and it is based on the two greatest commandments.....

Jesus was asked.....“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.”

Those who truly love God will show it by their actions, not just their words.

Reactions: Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have met a lot of them, some are really nice people and apart from not believing in God i don't see anything bad in what they are doing

View attachment 28128

Hello, Arviddag.

There are nice unbelievers from all sorts of persuasions; Atheists, New Agers, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, etc, and you feel for them thinking about the possibility of their ending up in the wrong place in eternity. But the Lord did not send peace upon the earth but a sword, and warned that our enemies would be those of our own household. The war we must fight is fought with words. Falsehoods speak out against truth, and truth exposes these lies to the deceived. This is why all who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution and opposition. They will be attacked for the words that in obedience they speak out of their mouths.

The lesson from Genesis to Revelation will be that history amounted to little more than a battle for the souls of men between the Lord Jesus Christ and Satan, the enemy of humanity. How can those whose words opposed the truth, or those who at best simply played no part in that war whatsoever but sat on the sidelines because they chose to believe something else have any reward when all is said and done? They didn't just miss a battle here or there, they missed the entire war.

That's usually my answer to that line of questioning.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes.

And BTW...welcome to the Forum.

Glory to God,
Take

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi ya...

NICE...definition....HAS run a gambit of definitions.

It seems to have been derived from the Latin term nescius,
meaning: “unaware, ignorant.” And further onto, “Polite”, “to well groomed”...

From “Behavior”, to “Outer Appearance Looks”....Nice has run a gambit of
Being Negative, To Positive, To a Mix...

Such as...the cliche’ “nice guys finish last”... WHY? Because they are “ignorant”....”foolish”....”polite”....”have a groomed appearance” ?

And TODAY...men say...well okay, he’s a murder, a drug addict and drugs make him do bizarre things, and a thief, and a cheater....but deep down inside, he’s really a NICE guy....
Does that mean...deep down to the Origin...Really Ignorant and foolish?

Pretty confident God is favoring toward....Good guys...rather than Nice guys.

;)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Right,
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Provs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)
Personally I avoid atheists and nonchristians (and even some so-called "christians") like the plague because, they're jumpy, shallow, neurotic, irritable and radiate negative vibes,
And no matter how "sweet and kind and nice" they might seem on the surface, sooner or later they'll show their true colours and let you down.
They're like ricketty wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road..:)

wagon-wreck.jpg

Reactions: arviddag

arviddag

Jan 4, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right,
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Provs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)
Personally I avoid atheists and nonchristians (and even some so-called "christians") like the plague because, they're jumpy, shallow, neurotic, irritable and radiate negative vibes,
And no matter how "sweet and kind and nice" they might seem on the surface, sooner or later they'll show their true colours and let you down.
They're like ricketty wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road..:)

View attachment 28171
I agree with you on that, but my question still remains.. Do they all deserve Hell?

Reactions: bbyrd009