Do all black lives matter? - By a Black man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the thing is:
Laws do Not PREVENT crime.

In Brief:
Laws are created for TWO reasons:
1) POSITIVE Law...thing, of who, what, when, where, why an individual is Allowed or Permitted or Required to do something.
2) NEGATIVE Law...consequence when WHO, what, when, why an Individual was not allowed, permitted, or Required to do something...BUT Did.

i think the cities, such as Chicago and other major Cities with a huge population of Rival Gangs should Host a Smack Down for All the Gangs on a particular Day/Time, in an arena, field, wherever, THAT every Gang can show up in their uniform "colors", with whatever weapons and strategy they choose, and commence their War Against each other, unimpeded, unassisted, By police, Government, non-Gang members, outside affiliated gangs from other cities, the public.

They want war...let them have it.

Glory to God,
Taken

Thunderdome?

Interesting idea, but I think they should just use paintballs or something.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drawing mostly from those positions, here are the top ten reasons why I will never support the #BlackLivesMatter movement.
The BlackLivesMatter movement hasn't shown me that they believe that black lives matter. They are very selective as to which black lives matter. That is why I do not support that movement. If they stop being selective about which black lives matter and show me that they believe all black lives matter, only then will I support that movement as long as they are peaceful and obey the law.

Yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb and marks