Do all black lives matter? - By a Black man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then the argument never ends. Only the law abiding citizen loses. If all guns were gone from America there would be just as much destruction from the hands of those that chose to prey on others. Maybe more as the threat that the victim may possess a legal firearm no longer exists...as is the case in Chicago.
Next will be swords, knives, bats, umbrellas,,,,

Reactions: historyb

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. BLM, Antifa, Liberals don't care about black lives in Chicago only if it fits their agenda. The two black police officers murdered because of the riots don't fir their agenda so BLM, Antifa, Liberals don't care about them. 400 officers were injured by "peaceful" rioters but BLM, Antifa, and Liberals don't care cause it doesn't fit their agenda.
Even some Democrats are waking up.
Just saying, it could be people bringing weapons in from outside of Chicago.
Um, so? It's illegal to bring them in. So those doing this are criminals.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch111, don't be deceived by a site that doesn't have an actual connection to Black Lives Matter. People filled with hatred many times are self deceived by those things that feed the hunger of their hatred.

Let us love one another as Christ has loved us.

Twice in two posts you have brought up hate.
Perhaps you should examine your own fixiation on HATE, instead of trying to project HATE on others, when they have NOT themselves exhibited HATE.

:eek:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twice in two posts you have brought up hate.
Perhaps you should examine your own fixiation on HATE, instead of trying to project HATE on others, when they have NOT themselves exhibited HATE.

:eek:

Thank you for your post, Taken. I can admit that I do, sometimes, make mistakes and I do apologize for that. But Enoch111 has been offering a lot of unsubstantiated information on matters and people that he does have a lot of hate towards.

I have to call it as I see it.

Please now return to the matter of the OP.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your post, Taken. I can admit that I do, sometimes, make mistakes and I do apologize for that. But Enoch111 has been offering a lot of unsubstantiated information on matters and people that he does have a lot of hate towards.

I have to call it as I see it.

Please now return to the matter of the OP.

BLM- two days ago left their signature and profanity in spray paint on a Memorial (in Fort Worth, Texas, sometime after dark and before sunrise, ), of a Memorial to Police and Firefighters who died in service of protecting others...even hypocritical black people.

Disgusting pigs!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do all black lives matter? - By a Black man
OP ^

The fact is:
All lives matter, up to a point.

Even God Himself, is Willing to give lives over to a Reprobate Mind (unprincipled) and Take Away Life and Destroy Bodies.

Rom 1:
[
28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Gen 9:
[5] And surely your blood of your lives will I require;

Matt 10:
[
28] And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well from what I have heard it doesn't sound like a safe place at all.

Only been there once. Didn't tour the Ghetto, downtown had its share of filth to be unimpressed.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Josho

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saying, it could be people bringing weapons in from outside of Chicago.

The blame cannot be placed on locations outside of Chicago that sell guns because it is the people of Chicago that bring them in. Just a note: I would bet that most of the guns used in crimes in Chicago were not purchased legally from those "places outside of Chicago."

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even some Democrats are waking up.

Democrats in my area have rushed out to buy guns. One friend said that his Anti-Gun, hate Trump friend pestered him until he sold him a handgun.

Reactions: Renniks

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sheriff David Clarke -- who is black -- has said some very pertinent things about BLM. I have started a separate thread which has the full transcript of what Clarke had to say about BLM and defunding police.
Why didn't Trump make David Clarke the AG?

I like how everything you have written has been so well documented and substantiated! I am sorry that you are so hated for telling the facts!

Reactions: Enoch111

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The blame cannot be placed on locations outside of Chicago that sell guns because it is the people of Chicago that bring them in. Just a note: I would bet that most of the guns used in crimes in Chicago were not purchased legally from those "places outside of Chicago."

Yep, I would think that people in Chicago buy guns from outside of Chicago.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, I would think that people in Chicago buy guns from outside of Chicago.

When I lived in Illinois, one cop was confiscating guns at traffic stops, and was caught illegally selling those guns. (Confiscating drugs and selling them was popular too!) Getting an unregistered gun in Illinois was relatively easy. If there is money to be made on a Black Market, they bigger the City, the bigger the profits. Now, having said that, driving an hour to Indiana and purchasing a gun legally is an American Right. Taking that gun into Chicago, or California may not be legal. So, what are you going to do? Call 911 and wait for your chalk line?

My parents always cringed when I visited and said "I now live in ______. I escaped Communism ______ years ago!"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And the thing is:
Laws do Not PREVENT crime.

In Brief:
Laws are created for TWO reasons:
1) POSITIVE Law...thing, of who, what, when, where, why an individual is Allowed or Permitted or Required to do something.
2) NEGATIVE Law...consequence when WHO, what, when, why an Individual was not allowed, permitted, or Required to do something...BUT Did.

i think the cities, such as Chicago and other major Cities with a huge population of Rival Gangs should Host a Smack Down for All the Gangs on a particular Day/Time, in an arena, field, wherever, THAT every Gang can show up in their uniform "colors", with whatever weapons and strategy they choose, and commence their War Against each other, unimpeded, unassisted, By police, Government, non-Gang members, outside affiliated gangs from other cities, the public.

They want war...let them have it.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited: