• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Church , saints,

1Co 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
1Co 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Whats "church, got to do with Jesus, His Church is

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Holy spotless without blemish
Do not forsake the assembly of yourselves together. What part of this do you not understand? You conveniently never deal with that verse.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you have a group of believers you regularly meet with to worship the Lord?
No i chat to a friend of mine every night, and worship Him everyday, no church required, in fact it is none of your businesses, you choose church I choose Christ, where will you be found when He comes, in Him or in Church will you too miss His visitation like Israel did, when He comes, youll be on the inside and He will be on the outside.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No i chat to a friend of mine every night, and worship Him everyday, no church required, in fact it is none of your businesses, you choose church I choose Christ, where will you be found when He comes, in Him or in Church will you too miss His visitation like Israel did, when He comes, youll be on the inside and He will be on the outside.
So you do forsake the assembly of saints together. Again, UNBIBLICAL. That is antichrist.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you do forsake the assembly of saints together. Again, UNBIBLICAL. That is antichrist.
That is the most wonderful about God and Jesus, is that you can serve and worship them anyway you like, but the religous must impose there rules upon men.

Do have fun among the wolves and the sheep, the goats and the wheat and the tares, if you can figure out which is which.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
comment removed
Yep, just make up your own Jesus, make him created, make him whatever, then name yourself Christian and it's all good. We control God that way, we tell him our rules and then demand him to obey them and let us into heaven. Who does God think he is anyway? Someone who can demand belief in the true Christ?

Reactions: reformed1689

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, just make up your own Jesus, make him created, make him whatever, then name yourself Christian and it's all good. We control God that way, we tell him our rules and then demand him to obey them and let us into heaven. Who does God think he is anyway? Someone who can demand belief in the true Christ?
Sadly, many don’t go to church because they disagree with the churches around them. Unless they’re off-the-wall like LDS, SDA, CoC, there’s no reason not to go. I go and find some meat and spit out bones. But I go nonetheless.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever notice they all claim to be led by the Spirit into all truth, yet all of them contradict one another, each of them have opposing gospels, each of them have opposing and differing Christ's yet each of them endorse one another's messages and Christ's as true?
Ecumenicalism at its apex.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever notice they all claim to be led by the Spirit into all truth, yet all of them contradict one another, each of them have opposing gospels, each of them have opposing and differing Christ's yet each of them endorse one another's messages and Christ's as true?
You have your truth.
I have my truth.
Truth is subjective not objective.
We will both end up together in heaven.

#NayNay

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the most wonderful about God and Jesus, is that you can serve and worship them anyway you like, but the religous must impose there rules upon men.

Do have fun among the wolves and the sheep, the goats and the wheat and the tares, if you can figure out which is which.
comment removed

Last edited by a moderator:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So God and Jesus let you worship anyway you like? Hmmm, you may want to have a talk with Cain, and Nahab and Abihu. You probably need to stop posting and just go ahead and repent and beg for mercy.
Yes put come the religious...

Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Psa 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
Psa 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

You stick to your religions We will stick to Christ