Do We Have False Teachers {WE SURE DO}

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You who read the whole Bible and yet claim to have read the whole Quran, you cannot make a solid argument about page one of the Quran when teh rest of the Quran teaches otherwise.
The Sur'ahs should be interpreted in the context of the Beginning of Sur'ahs, and so the Qur'an cannot possibly teach otherwise. "Jihad" may be defined as "holy war," or "struggle," and how one defines it reveals their heart, the same as in Christianity.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i can only suggest that you reflect upon where you got your understanding of what Islam stands for, and if you got it from reaching out to local Muslims then i will owe you an apology. But i am confident that i will not be needing to apologize.

How can I put this?

You refer to page one of the Quran to judge a muslim killing someone as not a muslim;

BUT the rest of the Quran alerts me that muslims are commanded to kill to advance Islam.

That does not mean all muslims are in a mental state of warfare all the time. It is a war of principality that should be every one's concern if one wish to avoid the war against flesh and blood.... and muslims are killing muslims because they do not see each other as true muslims.

I am sure the world would think me stupid, but if the Lord leads me, I shall try to stop a muslim from killing another muslim by going after their principality. Physically restraining them would be a moot point for that would be like preventing someone from committing suicide. Until you get to the cause & motivation to remove it, they will just try again at another time.

Course, maybe all I can do is say Mohammud is a false prophet, and try to get away since both of them will come after me, but at least that will stop them from killing each other, if not for a moment.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is not true, as Sharia is extra-judicial and voluntary, and requires no legalization per se. It is already being practiced in your community, and you cannot stop people eschewing the courts and resorting to arbitration if they so desire.

See that you resist this Sharia thing, when it would not even apply to you, but you cannot get a job now without signing your rights to judicial access away, and accepting arbitration now. So imo you are maybe tilting at the wrong windmill there.

Under Sharia Law, wives have no rights to any divorce settlement.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have no idea who made those,

I have no idea who is really making this post to me. The Joker aka arch enemy of the Batman?

Why are you here at all if we doubt everything on the internet?

How about this guy talking about a muslim book taught in schools in America?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, especially since the ptb kept all of the interceptors grounded, huh. You have no idea who did 911, and neither do i, but the firefighters that were there prolly do...
OxQPeRq.jpg

Since they removed the GPS thing that allows radar to track those two planes, it is no mystery why interceptors were not in the air.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm curious how you can be so confident here, when you have already admitted to knowing no Muslims, and i know at least 100.

I am sure you were not wearing a t-shirt with the American flag on it when you did.

Since you refuse to look on the internet on muslims video by muslims, but oh wait. You consider them as not real muslims. An awful lot of fake muslims out there then killing to advance the cause of Islam everywhere.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm curious how you can be so confident here, when you have already admitted to knowing no Muslims, and i know at least 100.

I'm curious to know what you believe Sharia Law is? And where is your source on that?

Incidentally, since this is about false teachers, Mohummad should qualify as one.

But as to your question; identity of a person signifies a person; it does not always signify intention, but one can hope they are seeking the truth no matter what mental state or belief they are in.

You may know a hundred muslim, but you do not know them personally enough to know their views on the Quran & Islam. If you were friend with one, and yet the community of muslim demands your head, your friend will be coerced to join them or be considered not a muslim and be killed with you.

I am glad that you are not worried about Islam. Neither am I, because this country is falling like the Romans Empire did by moral decadence within.

Americans, especially our veterans, should know that they are losing their rights to their freedoms when the military forbids any one speaking or praying in Jesus's name at any public function.... and yet they were allow to before.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False teachers; within christianity;

2 Timothy 3:1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

Graham Crusade's altar call to make a commitment to follow Christ for those not sure about their salvation as if keeping it assures them of it.

Promise Keeper's movement; as if the commitment to follow Christ was not enough; believers resort to their own power again by keeping promises to make themselves good husbands and good fathers.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Seeking to receive the Holy Spirit separate from salvation with the evidence of tongues.

Seeking to receive "another" baptism with the Holy Spirit with evidence of tongues.

Holy Laughter movement.

Pensacola Outpouring

Toronto's Blessing, etc.

That is how bad the falling away from the faith is in these latter days.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
so then is it fair to say that you are waiting for some future event to occur for your life to begin?

I will enjoy eternal life as it's played out within my mind and I have plenty of patience to wait for the big change that's coming soon.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
earlier you asked me what i know that you do not; and so i will ask you to imagine that there is a devout Muslim who sincerely believes that Christians only need be shown enough love so that they will come to understand that the only way to God is through Islam.

As a Christian, how would you respond to this?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh c'mon, you are surrounded by thousands of Muslims right now, and you have no complaints or even interactions, and neither do any of your friends ok.

Hardly a thousand around here than thousands.

But the point is... it is usually too late when you do have a complaint.

But drug addicts are more likely to invade homes & kill rather than muslims as far as the news has been going.

Back to your topic..... false teachers... yep.. we sure do.. and Mohammud was one of them. Have you read enough of the Quran and the Hadith to know that yet?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Back to your topic..... false teachers... yep.. we sure are
try this one, then;
earlier you asked me what i know that you do not; and so i will ask you to imagine that there is a devout Muslim who sincerely believes that Christians only need be shown enough love so that they will come to understand that the only way to God is through Islam.

As a Christian, how would you respond to this?