Do We Have False Teachers {WE SURE DO}

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Neither you or her has any knowledge about the beast, how we're created, what happens on the day of the Lord or how we'll experience life after that day. You might violate the scriptures but the scriptures are only used by God to prove to us servants that our testimonies for Him are true and accurate. It's impossible for us servants to violate something that we testify to...
imo a simple comparo of the Pharisee's and the Tax Collector's Prayers to this should illuminate where you are spiritually, wadr.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I speak from the fruit of Christ, the eternal information that will give us new visible images and thoughts after the day of the Lord destroys Satan and the beast.
so then is it fair to say that you are waiting for some future event to occur for your life to begin?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
isn't that essentially what you believe also?

The Quran teaches that all muslims will be in hell too. Christianity does not teach that christians will enter hell too.

God is the All-Consuming Fire, see, and no one escapes the flames.

I know that someone in this forum is using verses to imply that God as a consuming fire is hell and the lake of fire, but not so. I have pointed out to that poster that God is not an actual consuming fire when it is referring to His anger. Those verses always refer to His anger when dealing with iniquity by the people on earth as in driving them out of the land; not burning them up out of the land.

As for Hebrews 12:29, that is again referring to His anger if they refuse Him Who calls them to lay aside every weight & sin by faith in Him in running that race. The Father will chasten every child He receives, even if t means leaving them behind at the pre trib rapture event for a small season before receiving them into His kingdom.

Everyone reaps what they sow.

Are you applying that standard to yourself too?

what must i do to be saved?

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God raised Him from the dead, and you shall be saved. Now that you have been reconciled to God thru Jesus Christ, live that reconciled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ by trusting Jesus Christ as your Good Shepherd to help you to understand His words in the KJV to abide in His words as well as help you to follow Him, trusting Him for all things as a child, to be fruitful so that your joy may be full as His disciple.

so Hitler is in, then?

If he was a believer, yes, but it is safe to say that he will be left behind at the pre trib rapture event to be received later on as a vessel unto dishonor in His House. Only God knows if he was really not a believer.

i would go read that again maybe, because that is ezackly how they are not saved, and Nehushtan was broken up, not brought to the temple in Jerusalem.

Do note that the brazen serpent was not given a name when it was in use during the time God told them to use it for. It was later on that it was given a name and thus turned into an idol, thus sinning against God in that way.

Numbers 21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. 8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. 9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, ty. It being a "world" war, i would have had no part in it, you got that right. Of course we know now that it was a banker's war too, touched off by a false flag.

It is usually consider an evil idle boast when men speak of what they plan to do tomorrow.

James 4:13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. 17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

I would say that it is equally true for any imaginations of what we would have done in the past.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
indicating that you have in fact done something in the past that you believe entitles you to Eternal Life, so that you may now confidently ignore "turn the other cheek" "give them your coat also" and "pick up your cross and follow." satan believes too, y'know.

OSAS does not guarantee reception by the Bridegroom at the pre trib rapture event, especially when believers take the casual flippancy approach and live in sin, thinking they will repent tomorrow or that they do not need Him for help to deliver them from that sin; and they will get worse and worse until they find themselves left behind by the Bridegroom to face the fire coming on the earth and the subsequent great tribulation as a result.

But Jesus is still in them and He will resurrect the lost sheep after the great tribulation.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well imo "saved believers" should maybe seek a tiny little bit if humility, and get a handle on their egos, and at the same time be a little more aware that they manifest whatever is to come, even as they believe they can confidently predict it like the world is doing, too.

Countless generations have predicted some "what is coming on the earth" based upon mistranslations of Scripture, and while i think they are to be forgiven for not knowing/realizing what they are doing, it should be obvious on some level that this is just fear-mongering based upon prognostication, crystal-ball gazing, and the takeaway for a seeker imo is to understand how these people have revealed themselves, where their heart is iow. Not meaning bad or good, just it is what it is.

The only enemy anyone need worry about is the one in the mirror.

Both Jesus & Peter warned of what is coming on the earth.

If your enemy is in your mirror, call on Jesus today to save you from yourself.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
?
It is a very short read, compared to the Bible. You can read it in like a weekend. We maybe lack the social context from which to understand some of It, but really It sticks to the same symbology as the Bible, evildoers get theirs, follow Christ or be doomed, etc.

You claim to know about Quran teaching to follow Christ on page one, but know nothing of the 109 verses that teaches to kill non-muslims?

Try finding that in the N.T.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the point is then made, that you had no knowledge of such a central concept in Christianity, and no one else does either. If looking to a Snake on a Pole saves one, shouldn't this be a bit more prevalent?

You misapplied it, when Nehushtan was a name given to the brazen serpent later on that became an idol then and was a sin against God that the Israelites were doing. That has no relation to christianity of its core concept.

It was before they gave it that name, making it into an idol that counts and applies to the central concept of christianity.

But of course, you would apply it in total mockery and you expect me to know that by the way you applied that name?

The central concept of christianity applies the brazen serpent when it was lifted up in the desert for the Hebrews to look at when they get bitten by a poisonous snake to be saved by looking to it; just as you are to look to Christ Jesus to be saved; to be given eternal life.

Your misapplication of the name of Nehushtan given to the brazen serpent is in fact a lie for it has nothing to do with the central concept of christianity.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
understand how this can be used against you, if only "service" can be redefined as "to your country."

I am not obligated by God to die for my country unless I was in the military service. God saw to it that I would not pass the physical.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet in another breath i am scoffed at for not enthusiastically participating in WWII?

You are misrepresenting me. I just do not believe you would ignore what was happening in WW2 as you seem to be doing now with what Islam is doing in the world. You told me to turn off the TV and stuff like that as if all that the media is saying about what muslims are doing are lies.

That is my point for referring you to how you are behaving when I cannot see you do that living in the times of WW2. I cannot see you turning a blind eye.

I really think you are just joking around, and not being serious here in this forum. You seem to take pot shots more than offering any positive posts or whatever. It mostly has to come with a bit of snarkism or even sarcasm. Not all the time, but it seems to be how you come off as posting.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bro, how many "angry Muslims" have you, personally, encountered in the past week? Month? Year? You do realize that you are completely surrounded by Muslims right now, many of them practicing Sharia Law, right?

It is not happening around me, but I am ready only by His grace & by His help as I cannot boast of this in my flesh. I am sure that when it happens, you will turn a blind eye and whistle Dixie at the same time. You are doing it already to 9/11. I do not know how much Pearl Harbor that has to get for you, but then again, you claim you would turn a blind eye there too.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You claim to know about Quran teaching to follow Christ on page one, but know nothing of the 109 verses that teaches to kill non-muslims?

Try finding that in the N.T.
well gee why am i limited to NT? :)
because of course the OT is rife with it, lol. Trust me, devout Muslims understand the spiritual nature of the struggle, ok. The Qur'an even allows that a Christian or even a Jew might be a brother, it is directly stated in the Qur'an.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is the point tho, see. You have no tale of woe to tell against another Muslim. For that matter you have no tales to tell of any personal interaction with a Muslim at all, most likely.

9/11 That's a pretty big woe.

A church that I formally went to had suffered a loss of a family member in one of those Twin Towers. I did not know them personally.

Jesus said not to be offended in John 16:1-3 but He informed us that there will be people that will think they are doing God's service by killing us. I believe Him.

And if you think I hate all muslims or afraid of all muslims, no. But I am aware that they should be denied Sharia Law in our country, but they are working to get it into the judicial system to legalize it.

I have seen a few muslims around me on a few occasions at various public places, and so they do live around locally somewhere. And no, I have not approach any yet. I am being persecuted enough already by christians. I am not a glutten for punishment here.

A Methodist church just a few blocks away in another township was set fire by arson, but I do not think anyone thinks it was done by a muslim. I don't.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
9/11 That's a pretty big woe.
yes, especially since the ptb kept all of the interceptors grounded, huh. You have no idea who did 911, and neither do i, but the firefighters that were there prolly do...
OxQPeRq.jpg

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, Christians run the world right now,

HAH!! You wish. Ever heard of the Illuminati? Freemasonry? No? Never mind then. Ignorance is bliss.

and it is on fire, and i can watch plenty of prognostication about the coming Armageddon on tv any day of the week, be it Y2K, or killer bees, or Nibiru, Global Warming, Rabid Muslims, you name it, the point being that plenty of people mistranslate the Bible, too, and the Qur'an expressly forbids violence in any form in the Beginning of Sur'ahs (iow, page 1), so while you ID them as "Muslim" i would not.

Like I said.. better hope no muslim goes beyond page one, because the Quran teaches to kill to advance Islam everywhere. Those who do not join in when a jihad is happening, is not considered a real muslim and are subject to death as well.

You who read the whole Bible and yet claim to have read the whole Quran, you cannot make a solid argument about page one of the Quran when teh rest of the Quran teaches otherwise.

Surely many will cry "Allahu Akbar" the same as many will cry "Lord, Lord," so i don't pay much attention when CNN tells me about the latest "Muslim" atrocity, carefully crafted for our consumption.

I had given you a list of links to youtube videos BY Muslims about killing homosexuals. That is not crafted by the news media by non-muslims.

You acknowledge indirectly that there are muslims out there killing people but you consider them as not muslims. If you were a muslim, muslims would tell you that you do not know your Quran, regardless of what page one tells you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But I am aware that they should be denied Sharia Law in our country, but they are working to get it into the judicial system to legalize it.
this is not true, as Sharia is extra-judicial and voluntary, and requires no legalization per se. It is already being practiced in your community, and you cannot stop people eschewing the courts and resorting to arbitration if they so desire.

See that you resist this Sharia thing, when it would not even apply to you, but you cannot get a job now without signing your rights to judicial access away, and accepting arbitration now. So imo you are maybe tilting at the wrong windmill there.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"America" is in the world, as uncomfortable as that may make many people, so with all due respect it might be best to seek ways to identify less with the concept of the state, and more with the concept of your nation, the people around you that should matter the most practically speaking, in your daily walk. Which it seems you are being driven to anyway; as am i.

A positive post. Thank you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
because the Quran teaches to kill to advance Islam everywhere. Those who do not join in when a jihad is happening, is not considered a real muslim and are subject to death as well.
these are all just your opinion, and being a Christian you might be better served to explain how "bashing babies heads in" is ok.