Do We Have False Teachers {WE SURE DO}

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
try this one, then;
earlier you asked me what i know that you do not; and so i will ask you to imagine that there is a devout Muslim who sincerely believes that Christians only need be shown enough love so that they will come to understand that the only way to God is through Islam.

As a Christian, how would you respond to this?

Paul testified that there is no other gospel. The Jews that converted to christianity, all went from under the Old Covenant to save yourselves by doing the best you can in keeping the law to the New Covenant where it is on Jesus Christ, the Son of God to have saved us by believing in Him and to help us follow Him by believing in Him in being our personal Good Shepherd. That is why Jesus Christ is the Good News to man, but for Mohammud to come along and place the emphasis BACK on YOU in saving yourselves with no guarantee nor assurance of salvation even if you do follow Islam other than being killed in a jihad.... it is not the Good News or even a better news but certainly a worse news... worse than the Old Covenant.

Ask that devout muslim what is the assurance of his salvation?

Mine is that He is risen.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Paul testified that there is no other gospel. The Jews that converted to christianity, all went from under the Old Covenant to save yourselves by doing the best you can in keeping the law to the New Covenant where it is on Jesus Christ, the Son of God to have saved us by believing in Him and to help us follow Him by believing in Him in being our personal Good Shepherd. That is why Jesus Christ is the Good News to man, but for Mohammud to come along and place the emphasis BACK on YOU in saving yourselves with no guarantee nor assurance of salvation even if you do follow Islam other than being killed in a jihad.... it is not the Good News or even a better news but certainly a worse news... worse than the Old Covenant.

Ask that devout muslim what is the assurance of his salvation?

Mine is that He is risen.
well i have some more good news for you then; devout Muslims do not proselytize--and imo adhere much more closely to Christ there, advising "count the cost" usually--but over and above that, you might ask yourself why a Muslim's justifications for adhering to Islam should mean any less to them than yours up there--as offensive, combative and self-centered as those are, wadr.
But this is pointless, is it not; you are an islamophobe, and they are not even people to you.

Last edited:

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i have some more good news for you then; devout Muslims do not proselytize--and imo adhere much more closely to Christ there, advising "count the cost" usually--but over and above that, you might ask yourself why a Muslim's justifications for adhering to Islam should mean any less to them than yours up there--as offensive, combative and self-centered as they are; sorry--do to you?

But this is pointless, is it not; you are an islamophobe, and they are not even people to you.

There ya go again. Your opinion, snarkism aside.

I am sure you do not visit a muslim site with such reckless abandonment.

You acknowledge they do not proselytize, and yet they increase and you do not care to know how. I am pretty sure you know it is by the sword.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

You acknowledge they do not proselytize, and yet they increase and you do not care to know how. I am pretty sure you know it is by the sword.
ha or maybe just because they are much more likely to be eating real food so they aren't sterile and they are just more full of life and have more kids, whereas our immune systems are all shutting down as we speak lol.

Their borders are increasing, you say? :D

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

notice all that comes FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET lol...hmm...i bet i can make...10 other zingers outta this :)

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
And the word comes from the kingdom of God which is in man Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, Acts 17:24 so the words you speak will come to pass good or evil.

Abiding Grace

Aug 24, 2009
Arizona
Faith
Country
United States
See this is the problem with people who dont belive the bible is the word. How DO you know. Every argument i have ever seen you make is based on offense, not defense, because everything you believe is based on nothing but personal bias! I know I am following Christ because His word tells me so.

Beautifully stated. Better yet, it's straight from God's word. God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
great then you should all have no problem with

"In the beginning was the Bible, and the Bible was with God, and the Bible was God."

or for that matter just quoting me where the Book states that It is the Word.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus called the Jewish religious leaders of His day "a brood of vipers" (den of snakes) Matthew 23Why? Could it be they were following the book of the Talmud, and spewing hatred toward Gentiles? This book exists today, and still displays it's hatred toward Jesus, and gentiles who are categorized as animals, and to be treated as such....
The vast majority of "churches" you mentioned are not teaching the true Gospel of Jesus, and these "churches" are part of the Roman false religion...they may have think they broke away from Rome, but they did not break away from the Roman system.
Jesus called the Jewish religious leaders of His day "a brood of vipers" (den of snakes) Matthew 23Why? Could it be they were following the book of the Talmud, and spewing hatred toward Gentiles? This book exists today, and still displays it's hatred toward Jesus, and gentiles who are categorized as animals, and to be treated as such....
The vast majority of "churches" you mentioned are not teaching the true Gospel of Jesus, and these "churches" are part of the Roman false religion...they may have think they broke away from Rome, but they did not break away from the Roman system.
At a point in time the majority of Jews claimed to be Talmudist, known as Orthodox Judaism, most Christians are unaware of the Oral Torah and the Pharisees departing from Moses. they don't understand what Our Savior was confronted with. John the Baptist also called them Vipers

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
great then you should all have no problem with

"In the beginning was the Bible, and the Bible was with God, and the Bible was God."

or for that matter just quoting me where the Book states that It is the Word.
so then, as difficult as this might be to contemplate, who are the false teachers? Run, run as fast as you can, from anyone telling you that the Book is the Word, because that is a lie, and will keep you from finding Word.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this thread is about false teachers! and false teachings! Right! let us take a look at the Christmas story. We know that the Angels appeared over the shepherds, and gave them the good news about the Savior being born, So they went into Bethlehem and found Him in the Manger! Right! and we all have been told that the Three Wise men came and Worshiped Him there. When actually an undisclosed number of Wise men found Jesus in the house with His mother many months after His birth. Why would the King have the male children killed, two years old and under. and if you read you will find that the Word actually say's what I have written. But we just go along with it because we have had this Tradition for so long, like if we believe a lie for 50 years that it will become truth just to justify it. Truth will always be Truth and a Lie will always be a Lie. and that is just a tip of the Iceberg. How strong is your Faith, how strong is your Foundation, Jesus said to those who claimed to have Cast out Demons, Healed, and done many wonderful Works in HIS Name, Depart From Me I Know You Not you workers of Iniquity. Search out the Word Iniquity--- That's all folks!!!!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see some real hatred and bible twisting on this forum about the jews for their own evil lusts Many Jews today feel that because of historical atrocities committed against their people by the so-called "Christian" church, all Christians are Jew-haters. Unfortunately, not only many nominal Christians but even some real believers harbor anti- Semitic attitudes, and this only confirms the suspicion in Jewish minds.

I am wondering how you can say that. If what you say above is true...then I for one have missed that. I do NOT find that to be so on this site. There is MUCH more debating between Catholic and Protestant , and any smacking at the Jews.
I feel totally the opposite...most MATURE Christians that I know, understand that we "Gentiles" were grafted in through grace, because the Jews for the most part rejected Jesus. Paul is clear on this. So personally I find you remarks uncalled for.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truth.

Re Christmas story..
Is that correct? Maybe decades ago...but in this day I don't know any Christians who believe that Jesus was born in December. Or that there were only three wise men.

Most have wised up...and only hold " Christmas" as the tradition it has become..'a nice winter holiday.'
I find MORE SO, as the anti-Christian atmosphere increases in our world...and all religions are accepted and approved of. We are in fact no longer "Christian Countries" any more. On THAT score I say - "Bring on the "Christmas" Carols, Nativity Scenes ( which I actually have always hated)..anything that has the word CHRISTmas in it..I am FOR.
For YEARS , because it was a pagan holiday we did not keep it...but since that anti Christian attitude is growing...I embrace it!! :D

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not speaking against the nice winter Holiday, all I was trying to bring out was that the story, that is now a tradition is based on deception. this thread is about false teaching, false teachers, so if we promote deception on the children are we not in essence false teachers ourselves. this is not about hating Christians, I hate no one!! that would be willful sin in my mind, what is the greatest Commandment? and in Matthew Chapt 2 vers 11 is where it says that they found Jesus in the house with His mother. I Love My Savior, I came onto this sight to interact with other Believers, Because all I live for is to talk about our Savior, to try to share in His word, and to hopefully be a servant to lift up and support others. I am not! anti- Christian,anti-Semitic, anti-Racial, there are many False Doctrines that have been taught, that many keep because they except what the paid professionals that stand behind the Pulpit Teach. Study the Word to show thyself approved unto God, A workman that need not be ashamed. Why would we be ashamed, because we did't search out what was being taught. We will answer for ourselves, there won't be anyone to say for us that we did't know.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen....I can for sure agree with all that!
Hope that you are enjoying the site...even when it does gets a bit argumentative! Ha!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One needs to realize that at the time our Savior was walking on this Earth, the Pharisees were claiming that they had been given the ORAL TORAH, which came into play after the destruction of Solomon's Temple. Out of the blue air the Oral Torah appeared! This is what they claim! that it was given to Moses along with the Written Torah, BUT the Oral Torah was only passed on to the High Priests that passed it onto the Pharisees, and with this Oral Torah, they could render the True Deep interpretation of Gods word, the mysterious and hidden meanings of His word. It wasn't until about the 4th Century that the Oral Torah was put into written form, thus the Talmud!! which you can view-@- juchre.org-- great source to find some of the Laws that they enacted that you will never find in any translations of the Bible. But you can get an idea what Jesus was confronted with!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see some real hatred and bible twisting on this forum about the jews for their own evil lusts Many Jews today feel that because of historical atrocities committed against their people by the so-called "Christian" church, all Christians are Jew-haters. Unfortunately, not only many nominal Christians but even some real believers harbor anti- Semitic attitudes, and this only confirms the suspicion in Jewish minds. But does the New Testament allow Christians to be prejudiced in this way? Definitely not.

But Didn't the Jews Crucify Christ?
In the gospels we can see that the Jewish nation indeed had a part in crucifying the Lord. But it was the Romans that legally condemned Him and performed the physical act of nailing Him to the cross. The Jews could not have had Christ crucified had the Roman authorities not capitulated and performed the execution. Both Jews and Gentiles were involved.
But even though this act was very terrible, it was part of God's plan. The apostle Peter pointed out to the Jews that "This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge..." (Acts 2:23). God was the One who sent Christ to be the atoning sacrifice for the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2). All of us are guilty of the blood of Christ, for our sin sent Him to the cross.

But Hasn't God Rejected the Jews?
At this present time most Jews reject Christ as Messiah and Saviour. This is very sad. But nowhere in Scripture can we find evidence that God has given up on His chosen people -- quite the opposite, in fact. The apostle Paul makes this very clear: "Did God reject His people? By no means! ... God did not reject His people, whom He foreknew." (Romans 11:1a,2). He goes on to explain that "Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in..." (vs. 25) but that God still loves the Jews and they are part of His great plan. The book of Revelation tells us that in the end times 144,000 people from all the tribes of Israel will be sealed as servants of God (7:4) and receive special privileges in Heaven (14:3).
If we are just as guilty as the Jews of the blood of Christ, and if God still loves the Jewish people and includes them in His special plan, Christians have no excuse for anti-Semitic behaviour. Those who claim to be believers but speak harshly against God's chosen people are acting contrary to the word of Scripture. Christians are to show love and respect to the Jews, and to gladly tell them the good news about Jesus the Messiah.

Well if any Christian Has a Distain for the First Chosen People Of God, then they are in danger of Judgment! the Sadducees, the Pharisees, the Scribes were not Priests! either from Aaron's line or of the Levites, they were Roman Appointed! They had a hold on the general population, so when these leaders cried out Crucify Him, for fear they joined in, and only those that were Present outside Pilates Court. this was not a large contingency of the people as a whole. Even Jesus said to His Disciples, I must go up and I will be given into the hands of the Gentiles, and be crucified!! We as believers are to cause the Jew to become Jealous! Provoke MY PEOPLE TO JEALOUSY !!! How do we do that?? And by the Way all of Israel will be Saved. Paul said that by blindness in part, we have been blessed!! what then when the blindness is removed?

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Bible is just that, the Bible! within its covers are many words in written form, hopefully penned by true men Of God, to represent what God said, to be a benefit, through understanding of these written words, that we might be able to continue in the Faith, and find favor in Gods eyes. just reading these words in written form on this thread, and it took me a while to find the madness in it, but as I did I began to find it quite funny, I am in a Library so it was hard not to L O L . and you will never find in the book where it says in written form that the "Bible" is the word of GOD, to much fun!!!!! Good times had by some.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I know that after I leave, savage
You would think with the advent of the written word, all this false teaching would have stopped, because believers could check what they were hearing against what the Bible says to see if they were being told the truth or not. But the reality is that even in countries where the Bible is readily available most believers simply don’t take the time to read and understand it. A great majority seems to be content with having someone else read it for them and then tell them what it says. These believers have always been fair game for the false teachers.

This is exactly the biggest problem with believers today, it is much easer to except what is taught from the Pulpit, Hay they are Scholars, Educated in the Scriptures, Anointed by God, Men of the Cloth, they would not be here if they weren't Right. Unfortunately the position of a Pastor, Reverend, or Priest has become a good profession, Job so to speak. all you need to do is turn on the T V. We need to encourage people to search for themselves, the accesses to reference materials on line is unbelievable. take this forum for instance, we may need to weed out some things but there is some truth here. ease of accesses, at the touch of a mouse.

Didn't post it right need to expand to read what my reply was!

Last edited: