Do You Believe In Angels ? Have You Ever Seen One ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both I only heard. Both were answers to direct prayer to the Father.(spiritual warfare) One was a voice I recognized and even told the man, a brother in the Lord, and he said "Yeah, I prayed for your family." But the Father shut down my fear, both times.
The safety is in His hand, and now I preach sovereignty more, but the outside pressure of this world was getting to me, so I called and He answered.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread325566/pg1

Something occurred with the Soviet Cosmonauts in the Salyut 7 that orbited the earth in 1985. This is a rather hushed secret that has been leaked to the west . . .
The six Soviet Cosmonauts in 1985 saw "celestial beings" on the 155th day aboard their orbiting space station. This was first reported by Cosmonaut Vladimir Solevev and Oleg Atkov as well as Leonid Kizim. This is what they said, "What we saw were seven giant figures in the form of humans, but with wings and mist-like halos as in the classic depiction of angels."

As the Cosmonauts were performing medical experiments in Salyut 7 high above the earth, a brilliant orange cloud enveloped them, blinding them temporarily, and when their eyes cleared, they saw the angels.

The heavenly visitors, they said, followed them for about 10 minutes and vanished as suddenly as they had appeared. However, 12 days later, Cosmonauts Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk, and Vladimir Dzhanibevok, who had just joined the others on the space station, also saw the beings. "They were glowing," they reported. "We were truly overwhelmed. There was a great orange light, and through it, we could see the figures of seven angels. They were smiling as though they shared a glorious secret, but within a few minutes, they were gone, and we never saw them again."

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Several years after my wife received the baptism with the Holy Spirit,
she SAW dozens of tall angels surrounding the house of a friend of hers
(as she was driving by this friend's house).

At the moment I was receiving the baptism with the Holy Spirit,
I spoke just a few words in tongues (the required confrimation of having received),
and HEARD the heavenly choir singing loudly (accompanied by instruments).
Of the 15 people present, a total of 8 of them HEARD this in the Spirit
(it was not on the audio cassette tape made of the meeting).

If you wish, you may be obedient to Jesus' suggestion to ASK, SEEK, and KNOCK
in order to receive whatever you would like to receive from Jesus.
He suggests that you keep on (continually) asking, etc. until you get it
(similar to the famous case of the persistent widow).

This baptism is a special anointing for some special task, or ministry, etc.
Some people who receive it are "merely" home prayer wariors, intercessors, etc.

Without this baptism, you are living in a spiritually weak and impoverished condition
(a paraphrase from Smith Wigglesworth).

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
Yes, yes, and yes.

Ditto.
ja2.gif

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Several years after my wife received the baptism with the Holy Spirit,
she SAW dozens of tall angels surrounding the house of a friend of hers
(as she was driving by this friend's house).

At the moment I was receiving the baptism with the Holy Spirit,
I spoke just a few words in tongues (the required confrimation of having received),
and HEARD the heavenly choir singing loudly (accompanied by instruments).
Of the 15 people present, a total of 8 of them HEARD this in the Spirit
(it was not on the audio cassette tape made of the meeting).

If you wish, you may be obedient to Jesus' suggestion to ASK, SEEK, and KNOCK
in order to receive whatever you would like to receive from Jesus.
He suggests that you keep on (continually) asking, etc. until you get it
(similar to the famous case of the persistent widow).

This baptism is a special anointing for some special task, or ministry, etc.
Some people who receive it are "merely" home prayer wariors, intercessors, etc.

Without this baptism, you are living in a spiritually weak and impoverished condition
(a paraphrase from Smith Wigglesworth).

Powerful! I love hearing of people receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the intial evidence! Amen Hallelujah!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I have never (knowingly) been in the presence of an angelic being, but if I had, it would have been a terrifying experience.

I have, however, been in the physical presence of a demon, and that was chilling.

I was in Chicago a few years back to be with some friends who were performing at the Market Days on North Halsted Event, a big to do in Chicago. Organizers of Gay Pride events coincide their big Chicago events around Market Days as well, so the streets are filled with all manner of passerby.

Walking down North Halsted in a sea of humanity, the utter lack of a sense of spiritual direction for most of these poor wretches was palpable, it actually weighed down on me physically. My spirit already tuned to the masses all around me suddenly went chill, frozen, and I found I had also physically stopped walking, even hesitating to take a breath as wave after wave of ice seemed to flood through the crowd (though they seemed completely oblivious).

I mustered a peak in the direction I thought the spiritual blackness felt most intense and I saw a man in the crowd walking. No big deal, one amongst thousands. This tall, slender man stood at least a head and a half taller than anyone around him. Dark, unkempt, long raven hair spilled over his shoulders and back. His gait was well out of place of his appearance. Each footfall was as deliberate as a diamond cutter carefully breaking away the parts of the diamond he wanted discarded. Yet each step was almost graceful in it's movement.

He was at least 50 yards away and moving away from my vantage point and he seemed to pay no mind to my intense stare or the utter blackness that filled my heart whilst in his presence. Even from this distance the sheer dominance of his personality raged against my spirit. His complete contentment in his control over the scene was macabre.

Just as we are told in Scripture there are angels looking over individuals, groups, even cities and regions, Satan has his counterfeits and counterparts. I am sure I was in the presence of a Principality demon... perhaps THE demon charged with keeping Chicago under the thumb of the Enemy himself.

If you believe you have stood in the presence of Angels, good. Pray you don't stand in the presence of demons.

Reactions: biggandyy
Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
I share with my story of meeting with my angel in my topic "How marvelously I was lifted by..." in this forum. I am sure, I saw my angel and heard him. The gardener angel is sent from God for help to each Christian and suggest him to do good things - to pray, read Holy Bible, help to weak and other.
I hope you read my story in my other topic.