Do you support Black Lives Matter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Black Lives Matter calls for 'monthly' stimulus checks for families crushed by pandemic
Since BLM is a Marxist/Communist/Terrorist group this fits perfectly with their philosophy. But BLM thugs are already receiving generous monthly compensation from George Soros, according to previous reports. (Not to mention the loot they have acquired through their shenanigans).

The word "stimulus" should not have replaced the word "relief" or "compensation", since these checks are to compensate for loss of income (and other losses). A more accurate term would be "COVID damages" provided the cash went strictly to those who actually suffered any kinds of losses. And even $2,000 is a mere pittance -- an insulting amount -- which adds insult to injury.

In any event the majority of funds would have gone to those who had no business receiving any compensation (including foreign entities). At this time it seems that everything is up in the air, and the scoundrels in DC are playing political games as usual. Had their salaries been frozen, and diverted to COVID relief, justice would have been served.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I support black lives matter bc black lives do matter, i also support white lives matter and also all live matters, human, animal, creature, i'll go so far as to say Creation matters and leave it at that, if it is good enough for God then it is good enough for me, it would be interesting to see others perspectives on this for instance would a satanist support creation matters? if not they would essential be supporting something that would mean they did not want to be created, its strange, would BLM support WLM if the tables were turned? what about communist lives matter as opposed to say Indian/Sikh LM, i could go on and on but yes i believe all creation matters. p.s. does that make me a creationist? lol

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I support black lives matter bc black lives do matter, i also support white lives matter and also all live matters, human, animal, creature, i'll go so far as to say Creation matters and leave it at that, if it is good enough for God then it is good enough for me, it would be interesting to see others perspectives on this for instance would a satanist support creation matters? if not they would essential be supporting something that would mean they did not want to be created, its strange, would BLM support WLM if the tables were turned? what about communist lives matter as opposed to say Indian/Sikh LM, i could go on and on but yes i believe all creation matters. p.s. does that make me a creationist? lol

Yeah, but supporting black lives and supporting BLM are two different things.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
comes off a bit strange why wouldn't black lives matter? we all matter Black, white, Big Small, Fat, Thin we all matter black lives do matter its just they make a point of it bc they feel that they are being persecutes themselves

Reactions: April_Rose