Do you support Black Lives Matter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth OT

Oct 24, 2019
Cypress
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Bottom line...worldwide Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc and Zithromax it has been proven to cure Covid in 6 days 99% percent of the time and is safer than Tylenol. Some have testified that they were at death's door....and some say they felt much better in less than 48 hours....time will tell.
Where is this proof?

Remember, HCQ is used for rheumatoid related conditions and malaria and should not be utilized by those not afflicted with these conditions as its side effects and risks to those with poor immune health and heart conditions could be problematic. Hydroxychloroquine could cause dangerous abnormalities in heart rhythm in coronavirus patients. The drug should be used only in clinical trials or hospitals where patients can be closely monitored for heart problems, the F.D.A. said. Bottom line, HCQ has NOT proven effective at treating or preventing Covid-19!
"Physicians should educate themselves about the strength of available data regarding HCQ and CQ in treating COVID-19. They should avoid misuse of HCQ and CQ for the prophylaxis of COVID-19, because there are absolutely no data to support this. Public figures should refrain from promoting unproven therapies to the public, and instead provide clear messages around the uncertainties we face in testing and using experimental treatments during the current pandemic, including the risk for serious adverse events. Well-done, randomized clinical trials should be performed urgently to test potential therapies, including HCQ. In the meantime, physicians should remember that first, we must do no harm to the patients with rheumatic disease for whom high-quality evidence shows that HCQ improves health."
ACP Journals

Here's what the science says so far: What to Know About the Malaria Drug Trump Says He Is Using

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Generally, we all absolutely hate it when we or those we relate to fall victim to it, while often finding a way to rationalize/justify when it happens to those we disagree with or have any measure of disdain for.
Sounds like you have buried your head in the sand, and are unable to distinguish between good and evil. One does not have to fall victim to something in order to objectively determine whether it is evil. But the Leftists in America have decided that lawlessness is the way to destroy a country based on the rule of law. So they actually praise and fund the anarchists while they attack Christians.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bottom line, HCQ has NOT proven effective at treating or preventing Covid-19!
"Physicians should educate themselves about the strength of available data regarding HCQ and CQ in treating COVID-19. They should avoid misuse of HCQ and CQ for the prophylaxis of COVID-19, because there are absolutely no data to support this.
This is PROPAGANDA, not medical information. There is presently a war being waged against extremely cheap and effective HCQ, and the FDA is leading the attack. I will be posting a separate thread on exactly this subject.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is this proof?

Remember, HCQ is used for rheumatoid related conditions and malaria and should not be utilized by those not afflicted with these conditions as its side effects and risks to those with poor immune health and heart conditions could be problematic. Hydroxychloroquine could cause dangerous abnormalities in heart rhythm in coronavirus patients. The drug should be used only in clinical trials or hospitals where patients can be closely monitored for heart problems, the F.D.A. said. Bottom line, HCQ has NOT proven effective at treating or preventing Covid-19!
"Physicians should educate themselves about the strength of available data regarding HCQ and CQ in treating COVID-19. They should avoid misuse of HCQ and CQ for the prophylaxis of COVID-19, because there are absolutely no data to support this. Public figures should refrain from promoting unproven therapies to the public, and instead provide clear messages around the uncertainties we face in testing and using experimental treatments during the current pandemic, including the risk for serious adverse events. Well-done, randomized clinical trials should be performed urgently to test potential therapies, including HCQ. In the meantime, physicians should remember that first, we must do no harm to the patients with rheumatic disease for whom high-quality evidence shows that HCQ improves health."
ACP Journals

Here's what the science says so far: What to Know About the Malaria Drug Trump Says He Is Using

I will go out on a limb and say no proof is good enough for you...you get on a search engine that is not controlled by google or yahoo or such, look it up. Africa is having success and they are more or less air dropping it in. This is going to be exposed so quickly that there is no reason to debate...my humor would find it funny except these people have killed over a 150,000 people and that is not counting the people that has had to suffer when they did not have to. It is unraveling now so I do not have to put too much effort in it.

Why did they do it? More than one reason. Fauci and the medical community have their own financial reasons. Then there is the mental reason. Educational insanity is what I call it. The founding fathers of the American education system either had ties with Nazi Germany mind control or Russian mind control. They were Marxist...communist....atheist and homosexuals. They were physiologists....human and animal...you can look into it. To them young minds are like young boys to homosexuals. it is a lust. If you look at the modern educational processes...cognitive reconstitution terms, processes, methods it is all behavioral modification and mind control....and what they want is to teach your kids to be communist, atheists, homosexuals....and voila! that is what is coming out of our High Schools and colleges. Look into the actual process.

Likewise some doctors have their own mental issues....Fauci probably has small man syndrome. But along with that he has and over riding desire to prove he is smart and right. And for the last 30 years he has been wrong about every thing he has done. Around 150,000 have died, some of it because of him and he would be willing for another 150,000 to die in his attempt to prove he is right...and the medical community is going along with him. Pharmacies are banning the sale of this and that is the first time in history.

Likewise the media and the democrats (American Communist Party) would be willing for another 150,000 to die just in the hope that it might hurt Trump. The people are caught in the middle.

It is coming out shortly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fauci probably has small man syndrome. But along with that he has and over riding desire to prove he is smart and right. And for the last 30 years he has been wrong about every thing he has done. Around 150,000 have died, some of it because of him and he would be willing for another 150,000 to die in his attempt to prove he is right...and the medical community is going along with him. Pharmacies are banning the sale of this and that is the first time in history.

That's not the craziest thing I've every seen on the internet.

But it comes pretty close.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It depends...............
The notion that black lives are taken for granted and not valued as much as the lives of other Americans by law enforcement, the justice system, etc. is real. That perception of reality is what lays the foundation for a need to have voices raised to say, "the lives of black people matter just as much and we insist that the regard for our lives, legal protections, well-being, and dignity should be afforded to black people by the system as opposed to the system seeing and treating black people (especially men) as predators as opposed to people. The saying that "Black Lives Matter" should be understood as a declaration that black lives should matter TOO. So in order for all lives to matter, it must be demonstrated that the lives of blacks matter as well with no impartiality.

Now, as far as the corporate organization that is BLM with their own agendas, that's not something necessarily I get behind. The saying and the organization are in fact mutually exclusive though one has attempted to co-opt the other.
Where would in the USA claim that black peoples lives don't matter ?

I have seen many a USA TV show that depicts black people getting the wrong end of the stick, with some wealthy old timer land owner type having no regard for such people and all such nonsense.
I have never been to the USA but my brother has travelled all over it 14 years ago ? and he said that blacks work in the take away mainly and low positions in the main and he said the southern States gas stations, you pay for the fuel first and then you fill your tank, but the north it's like here in Australia.

I have never met a white person from the USA who was racial prejudice ever, but I have met many Americans of African decent who were totally racist prejudice, rude as and straight out having a go at our Aboriginals as well bagging them full on without any regard at all and this brings it on. our Abos really hate them.

I think that the blacks have been made into a exclusive class in the USA not to mention the same nonsense is going on with our Abos now in Australia in the last 10 years, especially with the part abo they are the worst people ever, they are white but they are a total disgrace as they claim to be more abo than the abos and they boss the true Aboriginal people around. the real Aboriginals are nothing like them as they are nice people if they know you well, they have a totally different nature to them then the pretend to be bastards. but they are being empowered by the Politically Correct dribble, so they are getting about with a Nazi type of attitude 24/7 and this real shits me off. most people are really scared of them and then there is people are oblivious who don't not know, I think they are the type who believe in 34 Genders ect ect and what ever the Government peddles much like the Nazis were under a cloud of fog back in the days, no brains to be able to think for them selves but just follow along like dupes who are afraid of being out of line with the trend. I have seen this with gays openly bagging another gay full on nasty about what they are wearing, they are so insulted because another gay dude is out of fashion :rolleyes:. I see it with women as well, nasty as but I may bud in and say that that woman wears it well and it totally suits her and that's all that matters to me.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(nothing in the BLM statement of purpose that is Marxist)

Not entirely in agreement with everything I advocate, but no Marxism there.

And yet there is no Marxist doctrine in the BLM statement. Have you figured out why, yet?
I know why! Every Marxist Movement depends on what they call "Useful Idiots"!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know why! Every Marxist Movement depends on what they call "Useful Idiots"!

Or maybe Marxists aren't the only people who oppose systemic racism. One of those.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctors in America are taking a stand and backing President Trump in his recommendation to use the drug hydroxychloroquine to treat the coronavirus. Watch the video that’s been banned by Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.

America’s Frontline Doctors | One America News Network

Well, let's take a look at one of those "frontline doctors" and Trump's newest medical advisor...

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick

Trump's cognitive difficulties seem to be getting worse.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick
Overview
The Daily Beast has a consumer rating of 1.6 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The Daily Beast also ranks 59th among Politics Other sites.
You really pick the bottom of the barrel of media to quote from....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Grailhunter

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Odd then, that they held a parade to celebrate Donald Trump's election.
The KKK Held a Parade to Celebrate Donald Trump's Win

The hate group loves our President-elect.
The KKK Held a Parade to Celebrate Donald Trump's Win

(Everyone knows Donald Trump is really a democrat)

A lot of groups held rallies and parades to celebrate Trumps win...:rolleyes:
https://www.history.com/topics/reconstruction/ku-klux-klan
Here is your KKK:
Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants, Catholics, Jews, African Americans and organized labor. The civil rights movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity, including bombings of Black schools and churches and violence against Black and white activists in the South.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EeGuQcCUEAAIqsZ.jpeg