Does Anyone Use Scheduling Software?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PCW427

Jun 29, 2010
Our new church is nearing completion and we are investigating room scheduling software. We have been a bit overwhelmed with the many options! Does anyone know of a good, inexpensive room scheduling software that works for churches?

JesusFreakMartyr

May 30, 2011
Pam, I have to say the Pen/Paper method may be alittle more time consuming - but it is worth it. You create the memory in your mind, but actively doing something that requires attention. I would like the organization of a scheduling program, like you are looking for - but i think Pen/Paper is just the best route to go. My youth pastor got one of these:

http://www.brookstone.com/top-special-offers_BOOGIE-BOARD-RED.html?bkiid=hmpg|main|father|693796p

And it works very well! You write down stuff on it, and when your done with the notes.. just press the center button at the top - and your ready to start a new slate of notes. (Only downside is, you can't save notes or any kind of menu)