Does Deodorant Really Cause Breast Cancer?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because underarm antiperspirants or deodorants are applied near the breast and contain potentially harmful ingredients, several scientists and others have suggested a possible connection between their use and breast cancer ( 1, 2 ). However, no scientific evidence links the use of these products to the development of breast cancer.

Reactions: Taken

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh! I wouldn't doubt it. now I want to read it. lol nothing worse than bending down and accidentally being stabbed in the chest by underwire though! I have gone full Jane Austen and design and make my own short stays. its like the corset thing they wore over the chemise but shorter! no stabbing involved!
I am also opposed to taa taa stabs. :cool: Which is why I've never worn underwires. I prefer sports bras or the Thirdlove bras.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think body odour has to do largely with what one ingests. Personally, I don't use deodorant....its full of bad stuff as well as blocks your pores. I do have a salt stick which I've had for years. I think I've used it half a dozen times in as many years.

Agree in part.
Body odor can be affected by what people ingest, (even meds)...
But Body odor (and bad breath), can be caused by a factor of not enough proper balance of vitamins and minerals the body requires.

Reactions: April_Rose

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is no mystery.....with prolonged use, one wears the uniform. One might ask, what uniform? Our mouths and our bodies advertise what is worn.

Physically....ingest junk, ingest enough of it and you can be assured ones body will reveal it and smell accordingly. It matters not whether that junk comes in the form of fluids or solids or chemicals.

Spiritually....ingest untruth and maintain it will determine how you view God, yourself and others....and how you relate to either.....whether you like it or not.

Now, couple the two together and a sad and sorry picture emerges.