Does God witness our renewed spirit in the Temple that is in us?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is our spirit connected to the perception/image we are using with God's Temple? Is opening the door to Christ inviting Him into the Temple/perception as our Image of Knowledge?

1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Job 36:7
He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous:
  • God is witnessing Righteousness
Romans 8:16
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
(scripture via user 4ChristAlone)
  • "Children of God" is to have the Image of Christ as your perception.
1 Corinthians 15:49
And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Colossians 3:10
And have put on the new man, which is RENEWED IN KNOWLEDGE AFTER THE IMAGE OF HIM THAT CREATED HIM:

• Are you using the beast's image in God's Temple?
  • A Righteous spirit doesn’t care about man's achievements, money, and pride (image).

We need The Way so God's Spirit can witness our spirit for righteousness.

God's Spirit witnesses we are no longer using carnal/reprobate knowledge to make choices that satan tempted us with. (image of the beast)

God's Spirit witnesses a renewed spirit (alive) as forming to the Image of Christ.

"What Would Jesus Do?" perception. You are on a team of Christ’s Body.

1 Corinthians 12:12
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
We keep our name in the Book of Life by following Jesus instead of any regular human in history for wisdom/knowledge. We need the branches of the Tree of Life.

Isaiah 53:11
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
  • Christ’s Knowledge
Proverbs 2:5–6
Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
The tree of knowledge is literally a tree of knowledge ..man's knowledge (sans God) handed down through the generations. Branches of man’s knowledge (beast image). Imagine a tree chart with different types of science/math/physics as branches off branches. satan wants us to replace God’s Knowledge with man’s. Replacing any part of God with something else ends in a failed Judgement. What purpose is there for man’s knowledge in the afterlife?

Ecclesiastes 1:18
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

firmament.jpg

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. The Christian is saved by faith because those are free irrevocable gifts of God and his grace.
His holy spirit indwells us and we are justified simultaneously the moment we believe.

Therefore, yes God witnesses because we are indwelt by his holy spirit. :)

How does the Urbi et Orbi image apply to your question?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. The Christian is saved by faith because those are free irrevocable gifts of God and his grace.
His holy spirit indwells us and we are justified simultaneously the moment we believe.

Therefore, yes God witnesses because we are indwelt by his holy spirit. :)

How does the Urbi et Orbi image apply to your question?

perception

Reactions: Amazed@grace

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Timothy 1:10-11

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

• Light through the Gospel for teaching?! Knowledge?
  • Is Light, God's Knowledge???

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

• We are changed into the Image of Christ
  • Our perception becomes Righteous

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My perception/knowledge using the image of the beast died on The Cross. That means I died on The Cross with Christ. My (old) man doesn't have power over me anymore. He can make evil suggestions, but he isn't running the show.

I now have God's Perception/Knowledge in me.

I have Light.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a child of God.

“God told Adam not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good versus evil, or he would surely die. So if Adam DOESN'T eat from this tree, he will surely live. This is how Adam became a living soul for the Spirit of God supports Adam's life as long as he keeps the law.”
via Kenny Taylor​

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1:22-23
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Romans 1:25
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isa 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? And where is the place of my rest?

via Amanda Morhardt

• Is Sabbath about God resting inside you?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Spirit witnesses LIGHT

Your spirit has Light through Christ.

God witnesses your light from beyond the veil.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God witnesses the light of our spirit as His Son and pardons us because Christ paid for sin.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ died for every sin ever ..but it doesn't pardon you unless you are glowing.