Does he believe he is God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you accuse all democrats of murder or just those who use a knife?
I specifically said far left liberals. Not all democrats are far left liberals. Some are even conservatives.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
And I noticed you did not list your faith in your info box. You speak like an orthodox Jew. Is that your faith, Judaism?

No its not.But i do know orthodox jews do not believe the Messiah is the king of a gentile country like you prophecy.
They actually believe the Messiah is the king of Israel.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's something odd from England: an Archbishop of Canterbury described himself as a liberal catholic evangelical.....(words used evidently to try to please everybody... o_O)
Lol....well people need pleasing these days.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive read of a man who would stand in the temple showing himself that he is God.
Ive considerd the temple to be a body of believers and have held that belief for decades.

The most powerful man in the world has no problem with anyone believing he is the Messiah and wouldnt correct anyone for stating such but insted would thank them.

Trump Declares Himself “King of Israel,” the “Second Coming of God”

Does this man,believe he is the Messiah?

Daniel 11:36 Then the king will do as he pleases and will exalt and magnify himself above every god, and he will speak monstrous things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been decreed must be accomplished.

According to this verse he is a very successful man untill the time of the end.
I read the link.... Trump thanked Wayne Allen Root for the kind words he said about him. Wayne Allen Root is the one who said all those things NOT Trump.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I read the link.... Trump thanked Wayne Allen Root for the kind words he said about him. Wayne Allen Root is the one who said all those things NOT Trump.

Yes Trump thanked him .Thats what I said.

Would you thank someone for comparing you to the second coming of God?

About an hour later Trump looked up into heaven and stated he is the chosen,one.

If he has a big head now,wait till hes reelected.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no clue what prophesy speaks concerning what His Will and purpose for Trump and Netanyahu serve in fulfilling His Will and prophetic promise....just as He has appointed those to serve Him in righteousness He also appointed those who serve their place in serving Satan's purpose....all so that His Will be done on earth as it is done in heaven. And He tells us to pray for our leaders...not complain about them.

Honestly, I believe that people like Trump should ignite, within us, empathy and compassion for the people affected by him and for himself - he appears to be a tortured soul. However, I do not believe we should pretend or rationalize or reframe his blatant lies, incompetence, and reckless behavior. The guy is a menace and he is trashing the way we relate to others in the world. He maybe an antichrist, but I am called to be a competent witness.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was mislead by the Vanity Fair article into believing that the tweet written by a follower of Trump’s twitter feed was written by Trump. Someone pointed it out on this thread, I appreciate it. I have never used twitter, myself so I am still in the dark ages.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

About an hour later Trump looked up into heaven and stated he is the chosen,one.

Provide the source of your statement that about an hour later Trump looked up into heaven stating he is the chosen one.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Provide the source of your statement that about an hour later Trump looked up into heaven stating he is the chosen one.

It happened Wednesday.
The tweets thanking the man,who compated hom to Christ came Wednesday morning.Then later that same day he looked up into heaven and said he is the chosen one when talking about the trade war.
Which one of about 300 sources do you want to read it from?

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I was mislead by the Vanity Fair article into believing that the tweet written by a follower of Trump’s twitter feed was written by Trump. Someone pointed it out on this thread, I appreciate it. I have never used twitter, myself so I am still in the dark ages.

No,the article said Trump thanked the man who compared him to God.Its alot like quoting someone.Trump quoted the man.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It happened Wednesday.
The tweets thanking the man,who compated hom to Christ came Wednesday morning.Then later that same day he looked up into heaven and said he is the chosen one when talking about the trade war.
Which one of about 300 sources do you want to read it from?
You are distorting the facts. He said he was the chosen one to deal with China since the other presidents failed to address their unfair trade practices. Not that he is THE Chosen One to Israel....
So lets have the other 300.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You are distorting the facts. He said he was the chosen one to deal with China since the other presidents failed to address their unfair trade practices. Not that he is THE Chosen One to Israel....
So lets have the other 300.

I didnt distort anything.

You didnt answer my question.Would you thank someone who compared you to the second coming of God?

If you are anything like Trump i would say you would.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No,the article said Trump thanked the man who compared him to God.Its alot like quoting someone.Trump quoted the man.

So he quoted it and agreed? Yeah, the guy loves to wind people up while he sells off America.
His Presidency is a shell game, for sure