Does the Bible identify "Babylon"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMILE.....This board never ceases to amaze me, they have no ability to right a wrong headed idea. God in ONE VERSE states who Babylon is in Full, and by the way the Harlot is not Babylon, the two are SEPERATE ENTITIES, read Rev. 17, the Harlot RIDES the Beast. False Religion RIDES False Governance. Two sides to the same coin. One refuses to Worship the right God, the other refuses to follow the one and only God's Governance Decrees on ANYTHING.
Well I guess you have to be shown your error, but whether you want to correct it or not is up to you...

Rev 17:1-3
17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, 'Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of
the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:'

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw
a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
KJV

The "many waters" we are later told in Rev.17:15 represent "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." That is in direct relation to the beast out of the sea of Rev.13:1 that is to have ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns, which is about a beast kingdom.

The above says "the great whore... sitteth upon many waters", meaning the 'whore' is ruling OVER those many waters. That does NOT... mean that "whore" is those "many waters." You must keep the whore ruling separate from those she rules over.

Rev 17:5-7
5 And
upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw
the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, 'Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of
the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.'
KJV

That 'woman' of the previous verses is that Babylon Harlot. She being drunken with the blood of the saints is about what Jesus said in Matthew 24:37 involving the killing of God's prophets. It is pointing directly at Jerusalem.

Verse 7 reveals the 'woman' is carried by the 'beast' that has seven heads and ten horns, i.e., the one world kingdom beast of Rev.13:1, also represented by the 'many waters' she sits over. It means she is a ruling city, over a kingdom, with a king.

The next Rev.17 verses cover the coming 'king', the 7th one that is yet to come, and will ascend from the BOTTOMLESS PIT and go into perdition. That is about SATAN, the "dragon", as that coming king that will marry the Harlot. And the ten horns, which we are told will be ten kings, will give their power to that beast king that comes at the end.

Rev 17:18
18 And
the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
KJV

That is the SAME "great city" of Revelation 11:8, JERUSALEM, where Lord Jesus was crucified.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "many waters" we are later told in Rev.17:15 represent "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." That is in direct relation to the beast out of the sea of Rev.13:1 that is to have ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns, which is about a beast kingdom.

The above says "the great whore... sitteth upon many waters", meaning the 'whore' is ruling OVER those many waters. That does NOT... mean that "whore" is those "many waters." You must keep the whore ruling separate from those she rules over.
You are so confused on this subject, the Whore rules nothing, she is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16 go read it !! The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time, that is why she sits on MANY WATERS in ALL the Nations, she is Witchcraft, she is Buddhism, she is Hinduism, she is/was Jupiter worship/Zeus Worship/Baal Worship. You can not get who the Harlot is wrong and understand what is going on brother. The 10 Kings in league with the Beast kill her off because there will be no place for any god, the Beast will demand to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! You are conflating Gov. Beast Powers with Harlotry of Religions, who are STRIPPED of their former powers or place in the sun so to speak, and a 2nd Beast (False Prophet) over Religion is given this power, he CREATES an Image of the First Beast and demands all men to worship this Image as their god. The Harlot never ruled over anything, the Beasts did that, the Harlot is False Religion. No "ONE BEAST ENTITY" could have the blood of ALL the Saints (Jews) AND Martyrs of Jesus on her hands but False Religion can, why were the disciples killed? Because the Gospel clashed with the Jupiter and Zeus Temples patron membership and they cried to Rome. The Harlot merely rides the back of the Gov. Beasts.

So, People nations etc. indeed ALL have False Religion in them, that a no brainer brother. But the whore rules nothing and never did, then she is KILLED OFF by the 10 (the E.U.) via the Anti-Christs orders.

That 'woman' of the previous verses is that Babylon Harlot. She being drunken with the blood of the saints is about what Jesus said in Matthew 24:37 involving the killing of God's prophets. It is pointing directly at Jerusalem.
Which is caused by FALSE RELIGION in every case. Even the Israeli Kings who killed Prophets served False gods and thus sometimes had the Prophets of God killed.

Verse 7 reveals the 'woman' is carried by the 'beast' that has seven heads and ten horns, i.e., the one world kingdom beast of Rev.13:1, also represented by the 'many waters' she sits over. It means she is a ruling city, over a kingdom, with a king.
No, its not a ONE WORLD Gov. System, its always a Gov. Beast that rules over the Mediterranean Sea Region (MSR) in EVERY INSTANCE. The Beasts all came up our of the Great Sea (Mediterranean) not the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans !! Be it Babylon, Persia, Greece or Rome they all ruled over a SPECIFIC AREA, thus 7 Heads will rule over the MSR area being spoken about. Not the WHOLE WORLD and that is provable, its the Whole Earth or Land that is being spoken of. Dan. 2 tells us Nebuchadnezzar will rule over ALL MEN wherever they lay their heads and Alexander the Great/Greece will rule over the WHOLE WORLD, but we know that never happened, he ruled over the WHOLE EARTH being spoken about in this 7 Heads and 10 Horned area, not the whole world.

The next Rev.17 verses cover the coming 'king', the 7th one that is yet to come, and will ascend from the BOTTOMLESS PIT and go into perdition. That is about SATAN, the "dragon", as that coming king that will marry the Harlot. And the ten horns, which we are told will be ten kings, will give their power to that beast king that comes at the end.
No, it does not say the 7th king ascends from the pit, you read that incorrectly. The 7th Head is YET TO COME but he will rule a short time (42 months) when he comes but the 8th King is the one that ascends from the pit, he is Apollyon a Demon. He was OF THE 7..........Meaning as a Demon he was placed over the MSR and after Rome he was locked in the pit until the End Times, then released at the first Woe to rule over the end time Anti-Christ/European Unions 7th Head. Its NOT about Satan, Satan has the 7 CROWNS in Rev. 12, the MAN BEAST has the 10 CROWNS in Rev. 13, the Scarlet Colored Beast has NO CROWNS in Rev. 17 because he has NO KINGDOM on this earth, his kingdom is the Bottomless Pit.

You conflate it all. Its all good. just learn from those who put in time and has been blessed by the Lord on these understandings. Men follow other men, and they miss what God is trying to show us time after time after time.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so confused on this subject, the Whore rules nothing, she is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16 go read it !! The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time, that is why she sits on MANY WATERS in ALL the Nations, she is Witchcraft, she is Buddhism, she is Hinduism, she is/was Jupiter worship/Zeus Worship/Baal Worship. You can not get who the Harlot is wrong and understand what is going on brother. The 10 Kings in league with the Beast kill her off because there will be no place for any god, the Beast will demand to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! You are conflating Gov. Beast Powers with Harlotry of Religions, who are STRIPPED of their former powers or place in the sun so to speak, and a 2nd Beast (False Prophet) over Religion is given this power, he CREATES an Image of the First Beast and demands all men to worship this Image as their god. The Harlot never ruled over anything, the Beasts did that, the Harlot is False Religion. No "ONE BEAST ENTITY" could have the blood of ALL the Saints (Jews) AND Martyrs of Jesus on her hands but False Religion can, why were the disciples killed? Because the Gospel clashed with the Jupiter and Zeus Temples patron membership and they cried to Rome. The Harlot merely rides the back of the Gov. Beasts.

So, People nations etc. indeed ALL have False Religion in them, that a no brainer brother. But the whore rules nothing and never did, then she is KILLED OFF by the 10 (the E.U.) via the Anti-Christs orders.

Which is caused by FALSE RELIGION in every case. Even the Israeli Kings who killed Prophets served False gods and thus sometimes had the Prophets of God killed.

No, its not a ONE WORLD Gov. System, its always a Gov. Beast that rules over the Mediterranean Sea Region (MSR) in EVERY INSTANCE. The Beasts all came up our of the Great Sea (Mediterranean) not the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans !! Be it Babylon, Persia, Greece or Rome they all ruled over a SPECIFIC AREA, thus 7 Heads will rule over the MSR area being spoken about. Not the WHOLE WORLD and that is provable, its the Whole Earth or Land that is being spoken of. Dan. 2 tells us Nebuchadnezzar will rule over ALL MEN wherever they lay their heads and Alexander the Great/Greece will rule over the WHOLE WORLD, but we know that never happened, he ruled over the WHOLE EARTH being spoken about in this 7 Heads and 10 Horned area, not the whole world.

No, it does not say the 7th king ascends from the pit, you read that incorrectly. The 7th Head is YET TO COME but he will rule a short time (42 months) when he comes but the 8th King is the one that ascends from the pit, he is Apollyon a Demon. He was OF THE 7..........Meaning as a Demon he was placed over the MSR and after Rome he was locked in the pit until the End Times, then released at the first Woe to rule over the end time Anti-Christ/European Unions 7th Head. Its NOT about Satan, Satan has the 7 CROWNS in Rev. 12, the MAN BEAST has the 10 CROWNS in Rev. 13, the Scarlet Colored Beast has NO CROWNS in Rev. 17 because he has NO KINGDOM on this earth, his kingdom is the Bottomless Pit.

You conflate it all. Its all good. just learn from those who put in time and has been blessed by the Lord on these understandings. Men follow other men, and they miss what God is trying to show us time after time after time.
I am not confused about this at all. YOU ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THE BABYLON HARLOT IS POINTING DIRECTLY TO JERUSALEM.

Ezek 16:1-51
16 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 "Son of man,
cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
3 And say, 'Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, 'Live; yea', I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, 'Live.'
7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love;
and I spread My skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee', saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest Mine.
9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of My gold and of My silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men,
and didst commit whoredom with them,
18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set Mine oil and Mine incense before them.
19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.
20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto Me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
21 That thou hast slain My children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?
22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord GOD;)
24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke Me to anger.
27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out My hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary food, and delivered thee
unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.
Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
29 Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith.
30 How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD, seeing thou doest all these things,
the work of an imperious whorish woman;
31 In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire;
But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!
33 They give gifts to all whores: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom.
34 And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.
35 Wherefore,
O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD Himself has NAMED JERUSALEM as a HARLOT!

Ezek 16:36-51
36 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated;
I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.
And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.
39 And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.
40 They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.
41 And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.
42 So will I make My fury toward thee to rest, and My jealousy shall depart from thee, and I will be quiet, and will be no more angry.
43 Because thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, but hast fretted Me in all these things; behold, therefore I also will recompense thy way upon thine head, saith the Lord GOD: and thou shalt not commit this lewdness above all thine abominations.
44 Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, 'As is the mother, so is her daughter.'
45 Thou art thy mother's daughter, that lotheth her husband and her children; and thou art the sister of thy sisters, which lothed their husbands and their children: your mother was an Hittite, and your father an Amorite.
46 And thine elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.
47 Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways.
48 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.
49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before Me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.
51 Neither hath Samaria committed half of thy sins; but thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they, and hast justified thy sisters in all thine abominations which thou hast done.
KJV

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not confused about this at all. YOU ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THE BABYLON HARLOT IS POINTING DIRECTLY TO JERUSALEM.
I have destroyed you argument, there is nothing let to say. Gosh you guys are so awful at prophecy, please stop putting forth untruths, you are doing nothin but hurting people with these untruths. One track minds.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have destroyed you argument, there is nothing let to say. Gosh you guys are so awful at prophecy, please stop putting forth untruths, you are doing nothin but hurting people with these untruths. One track minds.
You haven't destroyed anything except your own connection to The Holy Spirit by your denial of clearly written Bible Scripture. Good luck with your future continued confusions, as it will probably now get even worse, because why should God show those who 'doubt' His Word anything?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't destroyed anything except your own connection to The Holy Spirit by your denial of clearly written Bible Scripture. Good luck with your future continued confusions, as it will probably now get even worse, because why should God show those who 'doubt' His Word anything?
SMH

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where you err is in the fact that Babylon the Great, the apostate system you speak of, is a global enterprise. You are keeping it local. Spiritual Israel, the true church, is global. Babylon, the spiritual apostate Christian entity, is also global. Also, the consensus with very few exceptions among the reformers, was that the Catholic system was Antichrist, not any individual Pope.
Follow not the RCC , but do beware of earthly jersualem for she will guide the world into the we are one religoin
that ROME has been guiding all into . Beware her , beware the many sold out protestant realm too .
There are MANY ANTICHRISTS amongst us . and their goal is a one world empire to serve and honor
what they think is GOD but rather its the dragon and the beast . let she or he who has ears to hear , HEAR .
THIS UNITY GETTING SOLD to the churches IS A LIE FROM SATAN . I REFUSE IT no matter the cost . AND YOU BETTER TOO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it may be more that they fight in defense of their god because the Babylon confusion in the endtimes is releigious confusion ie: belief in a false god, a false christ and false global religion.
THAT IS HOW IT WORKS to GATHER ALL to be as ONE RIGHT UNDER THE DRAGON . though this will PISS the unity loving
crowd off big time . Cause they are under its spell already and will get worse .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Does the Bible identify "Babylon"?​

OP ^

Yes. Rev 17.

It is World “kingdoms”, that exact authority over the people, of all nations, that are in “league” of agreement, and one “king” ultimately over them all.

Something to ponder...
Seven hills.
Seven continents.
League of Nations...established 1920, following WW1
...smaller leagues still exist...such as League of Arab Nations...European Union.
The League of Nations...did not have all Nations as members.
....disputes among Nations continued
....The League of Nations was disassembled
....A new “league” was established with a new “name”.... United Nations.
Their ‘motto’ / “mission”...world peace keeping and security
...:rolleyes:

The US did not join the League of Nations...Woodrow Wilson urged the US to Join. US senators would not relent, under the basis the US would continually be in a war, for other nations.

1946, following WW11, “diplomats again huddled at their round table”...and established the subsequent: United Nations....another doozy.....Harry Truman urged the US to join.

Since the end of WW11, not one nation has declared War on the US.
Since 1945....
Over 12 MILLION Americans have died battling in other nations Wars, American Lives....and at the expense of the American taxpayer....which BTW, your representatives VOTE every TWO years to continue funding wars.

Now what does this all have to do with the Whore of Babylon?
The world’s countries is; 196
The UN...nations membership is: 193
Vatican City, Taiwan & Palestine are not members, but have observance rights to attend their meetings.

The Economic Forum, “Great-set”, One world ‘’Order”, The UN members...(ie “kings” of the worlds nations...are all in agreement...
The UN members, “rotate” taking turns, voting each year, other in as “sitting” Presidents...

Peace keeping is running afoul.
Hunger continues.
Drugs, Mental despair, Poor, Crime, running amuck.
....Too MANY PEOPLE....
....Too MANY PEOPLE....
....The World Population is exponentially Increasing....
wars, conflicts, famines, genocide, accidents, old age, murders, suicides, abortions, drugs, diseases are JUST NOT KILLING enough to down size the world’s population!!

Technology has been an Ace in the hole for “THEM”....and “THEM” are “THEY” who have had Long routine discussions ABOUT the World’s Population.
“THEY” have an “AGENDA”....
1) Peace, Safety, Plenty of food, Happiness, Everyone Equal, (get a visual of the 1960’s hippies freely dancing around, owning nothing, surrounded by flowers everywhere, high as a kite, and happy)....
2) Except that....void the flowers, and every able body, THEY do not have on the “downsizing” AGENDA WILL Work the Work THEY Decide.

The ONE WORLD ORDER is already here.
As quick as the “league of nations” was disassembled and all property and assets, handed over to the newly established United Nations....
So also shall the United Nations, do the same....and their “king” over all the Nations, shall be satan.

Don’t be naive. Peace and Safety ? They Orchestrate the wars. The “pseudo kings” do not die. The people die! The Drugs? The Cancers? The Pandemic? The Fear? The Vax?
All planned Agendas. THEY are the Disease, the Cancer, the Whore...while cleverly announcing, THEY are the Solution, Cure, and ONLY need your wealth to secure the Solution and Cure.

When Jesus said...come out of her...He was talking about a Wicked and Evil World System of Nations.

Rev 18:
[1] And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
[2] And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
[3] For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
[4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
and WHO is THIS GREAT CITY . WHERE ALSO our LORD was CRUCIFIED . read revelatoin well .
DONT HEED THE RCC , NOR JERUSALEM upon the earth . SOON all will unite under this we are one all inclusive crap pile lie .
I SHALL have no part of it . I pray you wont either .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ezek 16:1-51
16 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 "Son of man,
cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
3 And say, 'Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, 'Live; yea', I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, 'Live.'
7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love;
and I spread My skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee', saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest Mine.
9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of My gold and of My silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men,
and didst commit whoredom with them,
18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set Mine oil and Mine incense before them.
19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.
20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto Me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
21 That thou hast slain My children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?
22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord GOD;)
24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke Me to anger.
27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out My hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary food, and delivered thee
unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.
Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
29 Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith.
30 How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD, seeing thou doest all these things,
the work of an imperious whorish woman;
31 In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire;
But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!
33 They give gifts to all whores: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom.
34 And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.
35 Wherefore,
O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:
Where is this great city , where also our LORD was crucified . JERUSALEM .
Beware the RCC for her darkness has infiltrated all and JERSUALEM will be the center KEY of the all inclusive we are one LIE FROM HELL
religon to unite all religoins . SIT NOT UNDER IT . ROME long led in it , but all will be centered in JERUSALEM .
beware it for it speaks of a false love , a unity with darkness , a clever lie of satan and yet most are buying right into it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MYSTERY BABYLON
MYSTERY of INQUITY .
both are a mystery , for both proclaimed to be OF GOD and yet did not love the truth but rather inquity .
WHEN inquity can be passed off as love and truth , THEN WHAT A GREAT MYSTERY it is .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number one warning from Christ and the apostels was to beware WOLVES in SHEEPS ATTIRE . DO REMEMBER that
the next time you smiling preacher is on stage hollering about a unity and a love that CONTRADICTS GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD Himself has NAMED JERUSALEM as a HARLOT!

Ezek 16:36-51
36 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated;
I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.
And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.
39 And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.
40 They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.
41 And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.
42 So will I make My fury toward thee to rest, and My jealousy shall depart from thee, and I will be quiet, and will be no more angry.
43 Because thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, but hast fretted Me in all these things; behold, therefore I also will recompense thy way upon thine head, saith the Lord GOD: and thou shalt not commit this lewdness above all thine abominations.
44 Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, 'As is the mother, so is her daughter.'
45 Thou art thy mother's daughter, that lotheth her husband and her children; and thou art the sister of thy sisters, which lothed their husbands and their children: your mother was an Hittite, and your father an Amorite.
46 And thine elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.
47 Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways.
48 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.
49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before Me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.
51 Neither hath Samaria committed half of thy sins; but thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they, and hast justified thy sisters in all thine abominations which thou hast done.
KJV
yes HE did . and so too has most all of christendom followed in her steps . The great falling away is spiraling out of control .
Yet so many under it are hollerin unity , we are one , passing around a false love . I pray that none enter into those chambers
FOR a delusion to unite all the decieved has began and will lead them all right as one to PERDITION .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and WHO is THIS GREAT CITY . WHERE ALSO our LORD was CRUCIFIED . read revelatoin well .
DONT HEED THE RCC , NOR JERUSALEM upon the earth . SOON all will unite under this we are one all inclusive crap pile lie .
I SHALL have no part of it . I pray you wont either .

No worry’s friend. When God says “Come out of her”...
He is talking about coming out of following the ways of Corrupt nations.

Rev 18:
[4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is this great city , where also our LORD was crucified . JERUSALEM .
Beware the RCC for her darkness has infiltrated all and JERSUALEM will be the center KEY of the all inclusive we are one LIE FROM HELL
religon to unite all religoins . SIT NOT UNDER IT . ROME long led in it , but all will be centered in JERUSALEM .
beware it for it speaks of a false love , a unity with darkness , a clever lie of satan and yet most are buying right into it .

Sorry, but the orthodox Jews ARE NOT GOING TO BOW TO A CHRISTIAN POPE. Anyone thinking that should well know better.

The orthodox Jews are prepared to build the 3rd temple and startup animal sacrifices again, because they don't believe Jesus of Nazareth is The Messiah, so they are still waiting for Messiah to come, and thus believe they are still under the old covenant.

And thinking a pope can cause those orthodox Jews to bow to him in place of Messiah is just SO... FUNNY! It's funny because it's not showing good sense in understanding God's Word.

The Antichrist that is coming is going to be the "prince of this world". Jesus already told us that in John 12:31 and John 14:30.

Who is the "prince of this world"? Satan, the devil himself.

Satan is not coming with a pitchfork, horns, and red flannel underwear. Per the parable about him in Ezekiel 28, God made him the 'full pattern' of the image of man. Satan is a beautiful cherub. Nor is Satan coming to just hide by possessing some flesh human person like he did in the past. Satan is coming to OUR DIMENSION, and the world is going to actually SEE him as he is, and be deceived into thinking he is God.

Don't you folks understand about Satan's original rebellion in the old world? Per the parable in Ezekiel 28, God originally made him "perfect in his ways", until he rebelled in coveting God's Throne (Isaiah 14). Satan wants to be GOD, and be worshiped as GOD. And our Heavenly Father is simply USING Satan for this world to cull the rebellious and unfaithful who will be deceived by Satan when he comes.

And if one does not understand how Satan as a heavenly cherub can appear here on earth in OUR earthly dimension, then you've got a whole lot of Bible study to do, because the angelic type body can... walk and live upon this earth, and even eat our food. And all flesh men and even those in Heaven have the outward likeness and image of 'man', so you need to go tell those who keep trying to say the word 'man' means only flesh men to go fly a kite.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MYSTERY BABYLON
MYSTERY of INQUITY .
both are a mystery , for both proclaimed to be OF GOD and yet did not love the truth but rather inquity .
WHEN inquity can be passed off as love and truth , THEN WHAT A GREAT MYSTERY it is .
Apostle Paul's "mystery of iniquity" can only be understood by those who have done their homework in all... of God's Word. I've noticed most here haven't even done their homework in study of the Old Testament Books, and that's why they don't understand what that "mystery of iniquity" is about, when all Christians are supposed to know!

Jesus taught about the "tares", John taught about the "many antichrists", Jude showed about the crept in unawares that were 'ordained' to the condemnation of working against Christ, Paul showed about God hardening Pharaoh's heart, and all that was just in The New Testament Books. To know when those workers started one has to study the Old Testament Books.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number one warning from Christ and the apostels was to beware WOLVES in SHEEPS ATTIRE . DO REMEMBER that
the next time you smiling preacher is on stage hollering about a unity and a love that CONTRADICTS GOD .
Not really His no.1 warning brother.

His no.1 warning against deception for the end was in Matthew 24:23-26 about the coming pseudo-Christ (rendered there as "false Christs" when it is actually singular in tense).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes HE did . and so too has most all of christendom followed in her steps . The great falling away is spiraling out of control .
Yet so many under it are hollerin unity , we are one , passing around a false love . I pray that none enter into those chambers
FOR a delusion to unite all the decieved has began and will lead them all right as one to PERDITION .
The falling away of 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 has NOT STARTED YET TODAY, but it is just around the corner when the coming false-Messiah (Satan) shows up in Jerusalem to play GOD. That is the event Apostle Paul tied the falling away event to, not just lazy Christians of today that don't attend Church service anymore.