Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

matt 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Yep.

Just like was prophesied on the OT. This was known to happen. But just like it happened. So will th eprophecies about the restoration and repentance of the same nation.

You can't interpret one part literally then try to spiritualize the rest because it does not fit your belief system.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep

And the covenant between God and Israel was also called eternal.

The new covenant replaced the mosaic covenant. Not the covenant between God and Israel.

only cos it is assumed into the new covenant
They can’t have a covenant who have no mediator

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediatorbetween God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

what about these verses Matt 23 & 24 and gal 4?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep.

Just like was prophesied on the OT. This was known to happen. But just like it happened. So will th eprophecies about the restoration and repentance of the same nation.

You can't interpret one part literally then try to spiritualize the rest because it does not fit your belief system.

no restoration

Jn 1: 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

1. John 19:12
    And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

2. John 19:15
    But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11 cleary distingushes them.

Gal 3 is concerning saved people. In there this is no jew or greek.. ie. No spiritual Israel. Its all a lie of the roman church.

matt 21

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only cos it is assumed into the new covenant
They can’t have a covenant who have no mediator

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediatorbetween God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

what about these verses Matt 23 & 24 and gal 4?
Wrong.

The covenant made between God and Isreal in Hen 12/15 and 17 and confirmed multiple times all over the OT has nothing to do with salvation and nothing to do with the new covenant.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no restoration

Jn 1: 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

1. John 19:12
    And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

2. John 19:15
    But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
you have to throw out half the OT prophecies then.

Your right they did not recieve him, It was prophecied that would happen.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
matt 21

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.
why do you keep refusing to look at the passages I give?

This passage does not refute what I said.

You need to study more my friend

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have to throw out half the OT prophecies then.

Your right they did not recieve him, It was prophecied that would happen.
The old is fulfilled in Christ and the new covenant
We even have a new creation
A new heaven and earth

Revelation 21:5
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The old is fulfilled in Christ and the new covenant
We even have a new creation
A new heaven and earth

Revelation 21:5
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
The old is the mosaic covenant

we are talking about the Palestinian land covenant,

nice try, but you have o argument, because your arguing the wrong old covenant,

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The old is the mosaic covenant

we are talking about the Palestinian land covenant,

nice try, but you have o argument, because your arguing the wrong old covenant,

only covenants I know about

Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal)

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal)

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neithermale nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Never heard of Israel? Hint: It's in the Middle East.
How about Jerusalem? It's there too, just like in the Bible. It's right where Jesus will return and fight for Israel, just like in the OT!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan does hate the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.

God loves Israel, declaring, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness” (Jer. 31:3). God is eternal, and His love is eternal. To possess the love of God is to love that which he loves. One cannot claim to have God’s love, and simultaneously hate Israel, His chosen people.
Does the Devil hate ? or just only want you for himself, as a deluded dupe that is lost to God.
When the Devil was talking to Jesus, was there any talk of hate towards Jesus ? the Devil wanted to give Jesus this world ? under him.
But Jesus is not of this world ! Jesus is all about the Kingdom of God !

Remember Jesus said be gone ! and the Devil went.

The Devil only works deceptions.

People who are under the Devils influence of such deceptions.

The Devil comes across as a really nice guy, I came across people who were under the influence of such delusions of this world, they were working for their own ends period, no one outside of themselves was of concern and their wife's and Children were seen as possessions an extension to their ego.
It's all about me myself and mine ? they do not give regard or thanks to anyone, they just abuse all for whatever they can.

Such come across as really nice, overly nice ! much like a wolf in sheep's clothing but are wolfs at heart. I have seen them snap into a wolf in an instant once they have you in a spot.
Such have no Love, oh they have desire ! Like a Whore.

Do they hate ? well I would think it's despise, it's more of a confusion is what is underlining them. they are weak minded lacking in virtue because they are under delusions and their egos propels them, you see this with Politically Correct types all the time, such a one will frown on the word hate ? that word has to go ! but the underlying current of them has all the hall marks of a degenerate. they lack virtue they lack Grace they such lack period. but boy do they love to dominate over others.

The Bible has that God hates ? so is such a good thing ? well God hates because such is an offence and such is not under the influence of malice at all !
But we see with the Satanist Political Correct workings is malice intent 'hidden' in spades under it's true intent, their is a creep show going on in such works, it's all based on deception.

So in asking such a one what word has to go. Hate or despise ? it's Hate that they will attack because they despise such a word.

I have a mate who will call out in a crowd if when he first sees me, that he hates me, he does not hate me at all, he loves me, but he is just jealous, he just can't help himself as he just blurts it out, he is a real funny bastard tho who will just say anything regardless, too many years of driving trucks I would say has fried the brainbox somewhat, he thinks he is still on the highway giving cheek on the CB.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rothchilds have funded ever side of ever war for 300 yrs and they claimed to be jews

There are evil People in all nations and races, which does not extend to all the People of that nation. Even those who are enemies of the Gospel we are to Love as Jesus commanded, This is the new commandment he gave to love one another as Christ loved us, In that while we were yet sinners and enemies, He died for us in order to express that Love. After all, God IS Love. To teach people to hate a nation is not the way Of a Christian.

He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. (1 John 2:9-11)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never heard of Israel? Hint: It's in the Middle East.
How about Jerusalem? It's there too, just like in the Bible. It's right where Jesus will return and fight for Israel, just like in the OT!

a secular atheistic democracy in the old land does not equate to “national Israel”

the mosaic covenant was national
Now we have the universal covenant

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a secular atheistic democracy in the old land does not equate to “national Israel”

the mosaic covenant was national
Now we have the universal covenant
Why aren't you in Israel?

Ezekiel 11 (NKJV)
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel." ' 18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. 19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

You're not Israel!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are evil People in all nations and races, which does not extend to all the People of that nation. Even those who are enemies of the Gospel we are to Love as Jesus commanded, This is the new commandment he gave to love one another as Christ loved us, In that while we were yet sinners and enemies, He died for us in order to express that Love. After all, God IS Love. To teach people to hate a nation is not the way Of a Christian.

He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. (1 John 2:9-11)

I never said hate
Ba said it does not exist
Replaced Matt 21:43

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why aren't you in Israel?

Ezekiel 11 (NKJV)
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel." ' 18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. 19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

You're not Israel!

refers to the new covenant church
The new Israel
And Christian baptism
Ez 36:25-27
Promise of God
Sacred oath or sacrament

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
refers to the new covenant church
The new Israel
And Christian baptism
Ez 36:25-27
Promise of God
Sacred oath or sacrament
"I will give you the land of Israel."

And YOU don't have "the land of Israel".

Last edited: