Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A type of heaven the promised land
No proof? Of course you don't have any. You're totally making it up. Why aren't you in Israel, the Land of the Bible where Jesus will return?

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No proof? Of course you don't have any. You're totally making it up. Why aren't you in Israel, the Land of the Bible where Jesus will return?

14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof
Jn 15:1-5
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof
Jn 15:1-5
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
You either didn't read this or you can't. This isn't YOU!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You either didn't read this or you can't. This isn't YOU!

In that day will i raise up the tabernacles of david that is fallen , and close up the breaches thereof ,and i will raise up his ruins
and i will build it as in the days of old . Starts with verse eleven .
Now let us examine , is this speaking of the old temple made by hands
or is it the foretelling of the true spiritual temple built by the gospel .
For that let us read in acts .
chapter fifteen , verse sixteen . After this i will return , and will build again the tabernacle of david which is falllen down
and i will build again the ruins thereof and will set it up .
He quoated from amos . This is all pointing to Christ , the gospel and the building in the true spiritual temple .
Now let all that has breath PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: Philip James

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In that day will i raise up the tabernacles of david that is fallen , and close up the breaches thereof ,and i will raise up his ruins
chapter fifteen , verse sixteen . After this i will return , and will build again the tabernacle of david which is falllen down
He quoated from amos . This is all pointing to Christ , the gospel and the building in the true spiritual temple .
Romans 11:1-2 (NKJV)
1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.

Guess where Jesus will return. Israel! The Land of the Bible.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11:1-2 (NKJV)
1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.

Guess where Jesus will return. Israel! The Land of the Bible.
Yes indeed His feet shall set down upon the mount of olives .
And no he didnt cast away all jews , or all the apostels would not have been jews , but rather gentiles .
If a gentile or a jew desires salvation , they better come running to JESUS and confess Him . Otherwise
their end is horrendous . Now let all that has breath , leap up and praise the glorious Lord .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

refers to and is fulfilled in Christ
Lk 1:32-33

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
refers to and is fulfilled in Christ
Lk 1:32-33
Guess where Jesus will return. Do you even have a clue?

Zechariah 14:1-21 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Gee, I hope you're not in this group of Satan's children attacking Israel.

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said hate

Your views are the same antisemetic views that led to the Holocaust, Your church supports these views and were complicit in those actions. This is one of the reasons my family left the Lutheran church, because of their complicit antisemetic views towards the Jewish People.

It is funny how these theories always "pop up" when Israel the nation defends herself from terrorists, almost like the army of shills shows up to encourage hatred of the Jewish people in order to justify action against the People of that land. Perhaps the vatican wants to come in and be the "peacekeepers" ruling in Jerusalem..... HMM?

Reactions: kcnalp

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your views are the same antisemetic views that led to the Holocaust, Your church supports these views and were complicit in those actions. This is one of the reasons my family left the Lutheran church, because of their complicit antisemetic views towards the Jewish People.

It is funny how these theories always "pop up" when Israel the nation defends herself from terrorists, almost like the army of shills shows up to encourage hatred of the Jewish people in order to justify action against the People of that land. Perhaps the vatican wants to come in and be the "peacekeepers" ruling in Jerusalem..... HMM?

anti-semitism has nothing to do with Jews the old Jewish religion or the holocaust

Anti-Semite: is a term that refers to the Semite ethnic people.

Refers to the son of Noah Sem and His descendants. It’s ethnic not religious and should not be used in a religious sense!

It has nothing to do with the Jews or the Jewish religion!

Anti-Jewish religion: any opposition to the Jews or to the fulfillment of the Mosaic covenant by Christ is seen as anti-Jewish!

Any opposition to the Jews or Israel or to say the mosaic covenant is fulfilled or opposition to political Zionism is also called falsely anti-Semitic

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess where Jesus will return. Do you even have a clue?

Zechariah 14:1-21 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Gee, I hope you're not in this group of Satan's children attacking Israel.

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

In your exactly what is Israel?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where does the Bible say to do this?
ya wont be converting true lambs to the RCC . My message stands . GET in those bibles everyone .
Let not the RCC or any other leader fool and trick you into serving their version of GOD and of Christ .
LET us learn the true version of GOD and of CHRIST in those bibles .

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
anti-semitism has nothing to do with Jews the old Jewish religion or the holocaust

I Suppose Hitler was a Lover of the Jewish people then????? Don't you see how ridiculous you sound?

Anti-Semite: is a term that refers to the Semite ethnic people

True, The Iranian People are also semitic (Elamites), So the term antisemite is a misnomer, but you know full well what i mean without getting into semantics and grammar.

Anti-Jewish religion: any opposition to the Jews or to the fulfillment of the Mosaic covenant by Christ is seen as anti-Jewish!

And I will also grant you this as a true, And The Scripture is clear that the Jewish people are the enemy of the Gospel, as are all sinners and followers of other religions such as Islam or Hinduism and the atheists. Yet Christ commanded us to love our enemies, which is what it means to have God's love perfected in us, not to teach doctrines that lead to the Holocaust, whether that holocaust is of the Jews or of the Muslims or the Silencing of dissent such as we are seeing with cancel culture which is a modern version of the Inquisition and the brown shirts of the 30's in Germany.

What you are falling into is the conceited nature of the wild olive branch that was graffed in. Roman 11:25
For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Romans 11:24-25)

What You should be asking is what does the fulness of the gentiles mean?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya wont be converting true lambs to the RCC . My message stands . GET in those bibles everyone .
Let not the RCC or any other leader fool and trick you into serving their version of GOD and of Christ .
LET us learn the true version of GOD and of CHRIST in those bibles .

we don’t convert anyone
Only educate and inform and edify
The Holy Spirit does the rest

how do you know what is the Bible?
And what is not the Bible?
The church must teach
Lk 1:4 matt 28:19

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Suppose Hitler was a Lover of the Jewish people then????? Don't you see how ridiculous you sound?

True, The Iranian People are also semitic (Elamites), So the term antisemite is a misnomer, but you know full well what i mean without getting into semantics and grammar.

And I will also grant you this as a true, And The Scripture is clear that the Jewish people are the enemy of the Gospel, as are all sinners and followers of other religions such as Islam or Hinduism and the atheists. Yet Christ commanded us to love our enemies, which is what it means to have God's love perfected in us, not to teach doctrines that lead to the Holocaust, whether that holocaust is of the Jews or of the Muslims or the Silencing of dissent such as we are seeing with cancel culture which is a modern version of the Inquisition and the brown shirts of the 30's in Germany.

What you are falling into is the conceited nature of the wild olive branch that was graffed in. Roman 11:25
For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Romans 11:24-25)

the new covenant church is eternal
The holocaust was perpetrated by Satan thru the occult societies condemned by the holy church of Christ Jesus
He also persecuted Christians thru the secret societies and communism
And Catholics also died in concentration camps nuns and priests blessed Edith stine a Jewish concert and st. Max Jolie among others

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

you forgot the persecution of the Jews by Protestant England of course

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you forgot the persecution of the Jews by Protestant England of course

I Am not trying to defend mainline Protestantism here as you can see by my criticism of Lutheranism, especially the church of England. The True church of God has been persecuted by all those Nicolaitan religions, whether they be Catholic or Calvinists or Lutheran or Episcopalian etc.

Mainline Protestantism is dying, Evangelicalism is dying, Fundamentalism is starting to rot from within, But the Holy Ghost has a remnant that truly Love Jesus, and Will usher in the saints of the millennial reign of Christ, where Christ Jesus is the head and the all in all of the body, and not men who usurp his Authority as has been the case through the centuries. We have no "vicar of Christ" For Christ is our head, and we are all a royal priesthood.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.