Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the church replace Israel?

Satan does hate the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.

God loves Israel, declaring, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness” (Jer. 31:3). God is eternal, and His love is eternal. To possess the love of God is to love that which he loves. One cannot claim to have God’s love, and simultaneously hate Israel, His chosen people.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God loves Israel, declaring, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness” (Jer. 31:3). God is eternal, and His love is eternal. To possess the love of God is to love that which he loves. One cannot claim to have God’s love, and simultaneously hate Israel, His chosen people.

The Jews were the children and have rejected Christ and He has rejected them! 2 Tim 2:12

The church replaced Israel as the kingdom of God on earth! Matt 21:43

Your “the Jews” or “Israel’s house is a house of desolation, the Jews have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their brother Jesus and are scattered to nations! Matt 23:39

The Jews killed Christ, as the instrument of the Roman governor!
Matt 21:38 acts 2:36 acts 3:13-15

But the nation in the person of the high priest rejected Christ and the nation consented to His death. Jn 18:14 Mk 15:13

And has never ceased blaspheming Christ, and His church!

To defend Christ is to condemn the Jews!

As Jesus said: Matt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

The church fathers (doctors, bishops, and saints) called the Jewish infidelity a disease, and the synagogue a brothel!

Strong language I know but their blasphemy against Christ is much stronger language!

The new covenant fulfilled and replaced the Mosaic covenant! Heb 10:9

Christ replaced David as King!

The Church replaced Israel!

Reactions: Truth7t7

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11:1 I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly ...
Romans › 11-1
I ask then, has God rejected his people? Absolutely not. For I also am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Weymouth New Testament I ask then, Has God cast off His People? No, indeed. Why, I myself am an Israelite, of the posterity of Abraham and of the tribe of Benjamin.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews were the children and have rejected Christ and He has rejected them! 2 Tim 2:12

My response here is that, whether intended or not, this theology has been principally responsible for all the murder and hatred leveled against Jews for the last 2,000 years (5:52+ and especially 7:12+):

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11:1 I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly ...
Romans › 11-1
I ask then, has God rejected his people? Absolutely not. For I also am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Weymouth New Testament I ask then, Has God cast off His People? No, indeed. Why, I myself am an Israelite, of the posterity of Abraham and of the tribe of Benjamin.

His people are Christians

1Pe 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Gal 4:22 - For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 - But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman wasby promise.
Gal 4:24 - Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25 - For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26 - But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

1Ti 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

only the new covenant is remaining and the church replaced Israel!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My response here is that, whether intended or not, this theology has been principally responsible for all the murder and hatred leveled against Jews for the last 2,000 years (5:52+ and especially 7:12+):

Anti-Semite: is a term that refers to the Semite ethnic people.

Refers to the son of Noah Sem and His descendants. It’s ethnic not religious and should not be used in a religious sense!

It has nothing to do with the Jews or the Jewish religion!

Anti-Jewish religion: any opposition to the Jews or to the fulfillment of the Mosaic covenant by Christ is seen as anti-Jewish!

Any opposition to the Jews or Israel or to say the mosaic covenant is fulfilled or opposition to political Zionism is also called falsely anti-Semitic

Your “the Jews” or “Israel’s house is a house of desolation, the Jews have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their brother Jesus and are scattered to nations! Matt 23:39

But the nation in the person of the high priest rejected Christ and the nation consented to His death. Jn 18:14 Mk 15:13

As Jesus said: Matt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

The church fathers (doctors, bishops, and saints) called the Jewish infidelity a disease, and the synagogue a brothel!

Strong language I know but their blasphemy against Christ is much stronger language!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All that is known to me is Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel, and He also told his disciples to go out and do the same thing which they had went and done. The church, to me would be the 1st established assembly of believers in a time period that would go right along with scripture of Jesus Christ and His Life, Death, and His Resurrection by and through the Gospels but also going onward into other books to learn and discover more of what that had meant to the 1st established assembly of believers, by reading the book of the Acts of the Apostles, Romans, 1 Corinth, 2 Corinthian, Gal., Eph., 1 Thess, 2 Thess, Peter, James, 1 John, all of these extra biblical text, taken along side of the Gospels even further in understanding and help to answering these questions in my opinion haha.

The church, would the be consider the bride of Christ to you? - Here are some scriptures about the bride of Christ (Isa 62:5; 2 Corinthians 11:2; Rev 19:7; 21:2;22:17), to me this would mean the 1st Church Bride the 1st Assembly of Christians (12 Tribes of Israel ) in which Christ Jesus came and reclaimed, along with setting having all rule and authority, of Earth, and of Heaven, overcoming Satan, Death, The Grave, Hell/She'ol, and Sin for the entire world so that people who freely come and accept Jesus Christ and what promises He offers a believer will become renewed in their hearts, and minds by God, through Christ Jesus and learning and growing in knowledge of them that they may have joy and peace in their life by and through faith, and trusting in a Loving, Kind, Forgiving, Merciful, Peaceful, Patience, Longsuffering, Forbearing ; God. ( Colossians 1:13-15 ) God transfers us from the power of darkness into the kingdom of His Son ` being having the ability to be seen and looked as the children of God (John 1:12) by and through faith (Romans 5:1-5), saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8), Born again (John 3)

~ So we are also part of the body of believers of Christ - but we are not part of that 1st Church Bride ~ I personally do not believe that at all.

And being part of a believer in Christ Jesus, all the new covenant to be effect
Which is found in Hebrews Chapter 10:1-39.

Thank you for reading.

you forgot the sacraments, baptism etc.

Reactions: MatthewG

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-Semite: is a term that refers to the Semite ethnic people.

Refers to the son of Noah Sem and His descendants. It’s ethnic not religious and should not be used in a religious sense!

It has nothing to do with the Jews or the Jewish religion!

Anti-Jewish religion: any opposition to the Jews or to the fulfillment of the Mosaic covenant by Christ is seen as anti-Jewish!

Any opposition to the Jews or Israel or to say the mosaic covenant is fulfilled or opposition to political Zionism is also called falsely anti-Semitic

Well Paul was a blasphemer?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you sympathize with the Holocaust? Your posts read a lot like you would, unfortunately.

ID0273_Bodies_01.jpg

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

GOD loves Israel, but Israel loves not GOD and crucified the Son of GOD. JESUS is GOD and did give His own life for salvation of the lost sheep of Israel.

GOD loved the world as a whole: John 3:v. 16 to 21

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and
men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil HATETH the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

What prevails is the Word of GOD, not opinions or suppositions or false interpretations of the Word of GOD.

THE WORD IS GOD

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does the church replace Israel?

Hello theefaith,

Replace is not the correct term. The Church is Israel!
That remnant that Christ united with Himself!
What joy, what mercy, what wonder! That we gentiles were welcomed into that union!

But that does not give us reason to boast against the branches that were cut off...

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello theefaith,

Replace is not the correct term. The Church is Israel!
That remnant that Christ united with Himself!
What joy, what mercy, what wonder! That we gentiles were welcomed into that union!

But that does not give us reason to boast against the branches that were cut off...

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!
Hebrew: ישׂראל
Transliteration: yiώrâ'êl
Pronunciation: yis-raw-ale'
Definition: From H8280 and H410; he will rule as God;
{Jisrael} a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity: - Israel.
KJV Usage: Israel (2,489x), Israelites (16x).
Occurs: 2505
In verses: 2229

he will rule as God. Amazing.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Do you sympathize with the Holocaust? Your posts read a lot like you would, unfortunately.

ID0273_Bodies_01.jpg

They preferred Barrabas and Caesar instead JESUS, and the consequences could not be good for the nation of Israel, and will not be until the END, according the Scriptures.

Why was Israel without nation and dispersed in the world for 1,878 years, from 70 to 1,948 AD? It is easy to know: Deuteronomy 28: v.15 to 68 reveals all kind of punishments against the rebel Israel, worshiper of idols, the Israel that rebelled against the house of David. JESUS is of the David's house, this was and is one of the reasons that they killed JESUS.

Matthew 23:v.1-39

1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, about the hypocrisy and bad behavior among the people, and their evil works, and JESUS said clearly to them:

verses 31 to 35:

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Understand, We need not to preach opinions, what we need is the Word of GOD.
The Word is GOD.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They preferred Barrabas and Caesar instead JESUS, and the consequences could not be good for the nation of Israel, and will not be until the END, according the Scriptures.

Why was Israel without nation and dispersed in the world for 1,878 years, from 70 to 1,948 AD? It is easy to know: Deuteronomy 28: v.15 to 68 reveals all kind of punishments against the rebel Israel, worshiper of idols, the Israel that rebelled against the house of David. JESUS is of the David's house, this was and is one of the reasons that they killed JESUS.

Matthew 23:v.1-39

1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, about the hypocrisy and bad behavior among the people, and their evil works, and JESUS said clearly to them:

verses 31 to 35:

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Understand, We need not to preach opinions, what we need is the Word of GOD.
The Word is GOD.

Oseas, I'm not taking this conversation personally, so don't get me wrong. But Jesus taught us to love our enemies, yes? I don't think the Jews ARE our enemies like so many people on this forum apparently do, but even if they were, are we truly obeying God in carrying on continually about how evil they are, or would we be better served to be praying for them as our Lord commanded? (Matthew 5:44).