Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
he will rule as God. Amazing.

By / through JESUS in the Kingdom of GOD.

Revelation 7

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Reactions: Waiting on him

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's love for Israel is eternal.

• Romans 11:26-36 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's love for Israel is eternal.

• Romans 11:26-36 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Well, He took away their sins at Calvary.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Oseas, I'm not taking this conversation personally, so don't get me wrong. But Jesus taught us to love our enemies, yes? I don't think the Jews ARE our enemies like so many people on this forum apparently do, but even if they were, are we truly obeying God in carrying on continually about how evil they are, or would we be better served to be praying for them as our Lord commanded? (Matthew 5:44).

Oh I did not say you are wrong, my focus have been and is to highlight the Word of GOD. What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.
About punishments of Israel, read what is written in Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68.

JESUS said: John 12:v.46 to 50

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that Judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last Day. - The Lord's Day - this Day arrived.
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen with the Gentiles and with the Jewish people in this current time? About the Jewish and Gentiles, what does the Word of GOD say?

Romans 2 reveals us what will really happen from now on: I quote some verses, as follow:

17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,

18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;

19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,

20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?

22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?

23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law,
through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

24 For
the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

What will happen to the Gentiles and the Jewish people today? About Jews and Gentiles, what does the Word of GOD say? Romans 2 reveals to us what will really happen from now on:
I quote a few verses, as follow:

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the Judgment of God?

4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the (this) Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of God;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law (THE GENTILES) shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law (the Jews) shall be Judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

16 In the Day (this Day arrived) when God shall Judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Its it.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The Church replaced Israel!

There are two olive trees. Two sources of oil -the Old Testament and the New Testament. There are two candlesticks. Two Churches. JESUS said: John 10:v.16 - 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold (the
Gentiles): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one Shepherd. 14 I am the good Shepherd, and
know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knows me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Hebrews 11:v. 22-23 -
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and CHURCH of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Romans 11:1 I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly ...
Romans › 11-1
I ask then, has God rejected his people? Absolutely not. For I also am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Weymouth New Testament I ask then, Has God cast off His People? No, indeed. Why, I myself am an Israelite, of the posterity of Abraham and of the tribe of Benjamin.

No, GOD rejected not His people. His people rejected Him. JESUS said: John 5:v. 43 to 47
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name(an IMPOSTER, a false messiah, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,)
him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

GOD rejected not His people. His people rejected Him.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Well, He took away their sins at Calvary.

Revelation 1:v.7
7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth(Israel) shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the church replace Israel?
The church replaces Israel about as much as Protestants replaced the Catholic church. Both Israel and the Catholic church are in the same boat, and guess which one makes it through the tribulation?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:v.7
7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth(Israel) shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.
Do you know where Jesus will return? Israel!

Zechariah 14:1-12 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. ...
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My response here is that, whether intended or not, this theology has been principally responsible for all the murder and hatred leveled against Jews for the last 2,000 years (5:52+ and especially 7:12+):

this is spiritual truth not physical persecution

Zechariah 13:6
And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is spiritual truth not physical persecution

Zechariah 13:6
And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Your and my sins sent Jesus to the cross NOT the Jews!!!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 21:43

Matt 21

21:33 - Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, (God) which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, (Israel) and went into a far country:

21:34 - And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, (prophets) that they might receive the fruits of it.

21:35 - And the husbandmen (Jews) took his servants, (prophets) and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

21:36 - Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

21:37 - But last of all he sent unto them his son, (Jesus) saying, They will reverence my son.

21:38 - But when the husbandmen (Jews) saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

21:39 - And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
(Crucifixion of Christ)

21:40 - When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

21:41 - They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

21:42 - Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

21:43 - Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church)

21:44 - And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (The Jews)

21:45 - And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two olive trees. Two sources of oil -the Old Testament and the New Testament. There are two candlesticks. Two Churches. JESUS said: John 10:v.16 - 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold (the
Gentiles): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one Shepherd. 14 I am the good Shepherd, and
know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knows me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Hebrews 11:v. 22-23 -
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and CHURCH of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

not after Christ established the kingdom Dan 2:44 the one new covenant church

1Ti 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Matt 21

21:33 - Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, (God) which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, (Israel) and went into a far country:

21:34 - And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, (prophets) that they might receive the fruits of it.

21:35 - And the husbandmen (Jews) took his servants, (prophets) and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

21:36 - Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

21:37 - But last of all he sent unto them his son, (Jesus) saying, They will reverence my son.

21:38 - But when the husbandmen (Jews) saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

(Crucifixion of Christ)

21:40 - When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

21:41 - They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

21:42 - Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

21:43 - Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church)

21:44 - And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (The Jews)

21:45 - And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church replaces Israel about as much as Protestants replaced the Catholic church. Both Israel and the Catholic church are in the same boat, and guess which one makes it through the tribulation?

Matt 21

(Crucifixion of Christ)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your and my sins sent Jesus to the cross NOT the Jews!!!

spiritually yes but it is the Jews who killed Christ

The Jews killed Christ, as the instrument of the Roman governor!
Matt 21:38 acts 2:36 acts 3:13-15

But the nation in the person of the high priest rejected Christ and the nation consented to His death. Jn 18:14 Mk 15:13

And has never ceased blaspheming Christ, and His church!

Matt 21

(Crucifixion of Christ)

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matt 21

(Crucifixion of Christ)

And the Protestants replaced the Catholic Church. For the same reason.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Protestants replaced the Catholic Church. For the same reason.

I may quote scripture but not you
You have no scripture for any reformation nor do any so-called reformers have any authority
Not from scripture or Christ
Non of them were apostles

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may quote scripture but not you
You have no scripture for any reformation nor do any so-called reformers have any authority
Not from scripture or Christ
Non of them were apostles
It is called history. The last 1991 years has a lot of bad history. Read Revelation. It describes bad history.