Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are contradicting JESUS with your deceitful message. Whose disciple are you?

About your carnal Israel, seed of Agar, JESUS said:

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers,
how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
Guess who wrote the NT. lol

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you know? Wake up. Wake up. The heavens and the earth that there are now, by the Word of GOD were kept and reserved unto FIRE, even in this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men. All things will be DISSOLVED, will be annihilated, so according His promise there will be new heavens and a new earth wherein dwells righteousness.

The question is: Who shall be accounted worthy to reach the world to come or the next world, the Kingdom of GOD, that will be established from now on?

The world in which you are now living will be annihilated, will be destroyed by entire by the FIRE.

Be careful
or get ready

Israel? Really?

You think the atheistic secular democracy somehow equates to the kingdom of Israel?

The new covenant fulfilled and replaced the Mosaic covenant! Heb 10:9

Christ replaced David as King!

The Church replaced Israel!
Matt 21:43

Matt 21

21:33 - Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, (God) which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, (Israel) and went into a far country:

21:34 - And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, (prophets) that they might receive the fruits of it.

21:35 - And the husbandmen (Jews) took his servants, (prophets) and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

21:36 - Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

21:37 - But last of all he sent unto them his son, (Jesus) saying, They will reverence my son.

21:38 - But when the husbandmen (Jews) saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

21:39 - And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
(Crucifixion of Christ)

21:40 - When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

21:41 - They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

21:42 - Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

21:43 - Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles!

21:44 - And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (The Jews)

21:45 - And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

Matt 16:18-19

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

21:43 - Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing that "Christians" don't even know where Jesus will return.

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing that "Christians" don't even know where Jesus will return.

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

yes I know

So they can look upon Him who they rejected and pierced

Zechariah 13:6
And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Matt 23:17 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Matt 23:38 - Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Matt 23:39 - For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

John 19:37
And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

The Jews will accept the anti-Christ

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus will Return to the holy Land of Israel, but not to anyone who rejects Him and who relies on their own strength.

When Paul wrote to Christians in Rome, some of whom were Jews, he revealed the existence of two Israel's in one sentence while rejecting one of them as such: "Not all the ones of Israel are Israel..." (Romans 9:6). There you have it; two distinct Israel's in one statement. The first represents the Israelites by blood alone, but Paul says this Israel is not Israel at all!
Clearly, then, he calls the one, "Israel," whom he believes is not Israel, which can only mean he retains the use of the term only to identify the bloodline of Abraham, not to define it. He goes on to say, "...nor because they are the seed of Abraham are they all his children."

"It is not [Abraham's] children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise [made to Abraham]" (vs 8).

This proves that Christians are now the only Israelites of God.

The writer of Hebrews confirms that one House of Israel covers two covenants:

"Moses on the one hand was faithful in all His household [singular, not plural]...Christ on the other hand is a Son over His [same] household; of whom we [Christians] are [now] the household" (Hebrews 3:5-6)

Can there be any doubt that the Old Testament Body and the New Testament Body are one and the same Household? In Acts 7:38, within a few weeks of Christ's ascension to Heaven, Stephen calls the Israel of very early Old-Testament times, "the church:"

"[Moses] is the one who had been in the church in the desert with the angel speaking to him on Mount Sinai.
.."

See how "church" is not exclusively the New Testament Church? See how Stephen viewed the Christian people as an integral part of the old Church of Israel?
"Church" used in New-Testament times was a Greek short-form for "Church of Israel" to distinguish from the nation of bloodline Israel. The Elect Jews of New-Testament times were not often called "Israel" by the early leaders of Christianity because there existed the bloodline Israel with geographical borders known to all the world as "Israel." To avoid confusion, the leaders referred to the true Israel as "the church."

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
It's not nice to try to steal Israel's identity and blessings!

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

GOD cursed the Devil. Do you know who is the Devil, now, in this time of Apocalypse, his new name is red Dragon?

And JESUS to the Jews: John 8:

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God.

Once JESUS said they are not of GOD, except they which believe in HIM, who is the god of Israel? Is not their father, no?

Who is their father? JESUS said, not me, I am a humble disciple of Him: John 8:v.44-45

44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Follow JESUS and learn to tell Truth.

Romans 8:v. 9 -
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will Return to the holy Land of Israel, but not to anyone who rejects Him and who relies on their own strength.

When Paul wrote to Christians in Rome, some of whom were Jews, he revealed the existence of two Israel's in one sentence while rejecting one of them as such: "Not all the ones of Israel are Israel..." (Romans 9:6). There you have it; two distinct Israel's in one statement. The first represents the Israelites by blood alone, but Paul says this Israel is not Israel at all! Clearly, then, he calls the one, "Israel," whom he believes is not Israel, which can only mean he retains the use of the term only to identify the bloodline of Abraham, not to define it. He goes on to say, "...nor because they are the seed of Abraham are they all his children."

"It is not [Abraham's] children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise [made to Abraham]" (vs 8).

This proves that Christians are now the only Israelites of God.

The writer of Hebrews confirms that one House of Israel covers two covenants:

"Moses on the one hand was faithful in all His household [singular, not plural]...Christ on the other hand is a Son over His [same] household; of whom we [Christians] are [now] the household" (Hebrews 3:5-6)

Can there be any doubt that the Old Testament Body and the New Testament Body are one and the same Household? In Acts 7:38, within a few weeks of Christ's ascension to Heaven, Stephen calls the Israel of very early Old-Testament times, "the church:"

"[Moses] is the one who had been in the church in the desert with the angel speaking to him on Mount Sinai..."

Do you see how "church" is not exclusively the New Testament Church? See how Stephen viewed the Christian people as an integral part of the old Church of Israel? "Church" used in New-Testament times was a Greek short-form for "Church of Israel" to distinguish from the nation of bloodline Israel. The Elect Jews of New-Testament times were not often called "Israel" by the early leaders of Christianity because there existed the bloodline Israel with geographical borders known to all the world as "Israel." To avoid confusion, the leaders referred to the true Israel as "the church."
It's not nice to try to steal Israel's identity, which is exactly what you are doing!

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD cursed the Devil. Do you know who is the Devil, now, in this time of Apocalypse, his new name is red Dragon?

And JESUS to the Jews: John 8:

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God.

Once JESUS said they are not of GOD, except they which believe in HIM, who is the god of Israel? Is not their father, no?

Who is their father? JESUS said, not me, I am a humble disciple of Him: John 8:v.44-45

44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Follow JESUS and learn to tell Truth.

Romans 8:v. 9 -
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
I hope you don't bring the curse on your loved ones along with you!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Jesus was referring to SPECIFIC Jews, not all Jews.

No, its a lie. JESUS was telling for all the disciples of Moses, the Israel.

What prevails is the Word of GOD, not opinions, or suppositions, or imaginations, or conjectures, or anything else.

John 5:v.43-47
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father:
there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, its a lie. JESUS was telling for all the disciples of Moses, the Israel.

What prevails is the Word of GOD, not opinions, or suppositions, or imaginations, or conjectures, or anything else.

John 5:v.43-47
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father:
there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
Guess who wrote nearly all of the NT. lol

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I hope you don't bring the curse on your loved ones along with you!

I said what GOD said. JESUS is GOD, you are contradicting His words. You must be careful, if not you will heard from JESUS according Matthew 25:v.41. Again, be careful or get ready.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said what GOD said. JESUS is GOD, you are contradicting His words. You must be careful, if not you will heard from JESUS according Matthew 25:v.41. Again, be careful or get ready.
You're the one cursing Israel and Jews, not me. Don't you even know who wrote nearly all of the Bible?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Guess who wrote nearly all of the NT. lol

I do not work with guess, but the Word of GOD.

The Master said: John 8:v.46 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Master said: John 8:v.46 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
You don't even know that Jews wrote nearly all the Bible that you say you believe?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Guess who wrote John. A Jew. lol

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was referring to SPECIFIC Jews, not all Jews.

the jews rejected Christ and crucified him so the Jews will accept the anti-Christ

As Jesus said: Matt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You shall keep it until the fourteenth day of this month, and then, with the whole assembly of Israel present, it shall be slaughtered during the evening twilight.

When the hour came, he took his place at table with the apostles

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!