Does YAHAVAH, God, sanctify a person who seeks him out? Or Do you do it on your own?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's stay on subject Jack.

Does Yahava, God, sanctify a person who seeks him out? Or Do you do it on your own?

Exodus 29:
44 And I will sanctify the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar: I will sanctify also both Aaron and his sons, to minister to me in the priest's office.

45 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.

46 And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the Lord their God.

Today, with God living within people, does God sanctify them or do they sanctify themselves?

Either answer these questions or I will just continue to ignore you as you are on my ignore list anyway. All the best to you!
No such thing as "Yahava God" in the Bible Matt. Just like most of your beliefs. Have fun twisting the Bible. Hell fire is just around the corner for BILLIONS who don't believe in Hell!

Matthew 25:41 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as "Yahava God" in the Bible Matt. Just like most of your beliefs. Have fun twisting the Bible.
No desire to answer the question whether or not Yahava, or Yahweh, or Jehovah, sanctifies, you are unsure fair enough. Thank you for replying and joining in, and trying to say that as I am not a person who is even worshiping Yahava, in spirit in truth because you disagree with the name being different than you previously are use to. It's just an accusative exploitation to try to tear other people down if you ask me. Which is fine if that is your desire (thought i think it is unhealthy), and may God's grace be with you.

Ps: And those half worked shared verses, are not scary compared to knowing and relying on the Lord Jesus Christ and his victory over SAtan, Death, Hell, and Sin.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No desire to answer the question whether or not Yahava, or Yahweh, or Jehovah, sanctifies, you are unsure fair enough. Thank you for replying and joining in, and trying to say that as I am not a person who is even worshiping Yahava, in spirit in truth because you disagree with the name being different than you previously are use to. It's just an accusative exploitation to try to tear other people down if you ask me. Which is fine if that is your desire (thought i think it is unhealthy), and may God's grace be with you.

And those half worked shared verses, are not scary compared to knowing and relying on the Lord Jesus Christ and his victory over SAtan, Death, Hell, and Sin.
I've read MANY English Bibles. Yahava is not in them but the eternal Hell fire is.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF anyone else wants to talk about the main subject at hand please refer to the original post. The conversations between me and Jack have dwindled down, to what is pretty much bashing other people for being non-traditional. I do not have the time nor the desire to continue down this road, compared to the road of sanctification and if it is Him God, Yahava, that does it.

Does Yahava, God, sanctify a person who seeks him out? Or Do you do it on your own?

Exodus 29:
44 And I will sanctify the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar: I will sanctify also both Aaron and his sons, to minister to me in the priest's office.

46 And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the Lord their God.

Today, with God living within people, does God sanctify them or do they sanctify themselves?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jack, please watch this video, and you will see. I done shared it to you once, are you going to go and watch it this time or be skeptical?

I'm interested in the Bible not your videos. So now, which Christian Bibles do you find Yahava in? NONE maybe?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm interested in the Bible not your videos. So now, which Christian Bibles do you find Yahava in? NONE maybe?

I gave the links in the post. If you are uninterested in learning and more interested in bashing me, you're best option is to walk away from me then.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave the links in the post. If you are uninterested in learning and more interested in bashing me, you're best option is to walk away from me then.
I'm interested in the Christian Bible that you reject.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jack, I hate (typing) talking to you. Cause you always end up just looking like a troll man. I hate that for you personally but it's okay that we aren't able to get anywhere.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still looking for anyone else who would like to commnet on the scripture shared in the original post.

:) Thank you to anyone who desires to reach out and all the best to Jack, and JB.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jack, I hate (typing) talking to you. Cause you always end up just looking like a troll man. I hate that for you personally but it's okay that we aren't able to get anywhere.
What you hate is God of the Bible, not only me. I'm trying to pull you from the fire Matt. You should thank me.

Matthew 25:41 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you hate is God of the Bible, not only me.
I dont hate you personally. I hate the way we communicate with each other. I do not hate Yahava, who created all things by his spoken Word.

I hate going back and forth with you. I find it stupid and a waste of time. Ill just have to go ahead and ignore whatever you post from this part onward because it seems like it would be the better option cause I am not gonna get the last word in.

It's alright, people love to argue over anything and debate over anything and everything as well.

Take care, (You have been on my ignore list for a year now), it's nothing personal its because some things people do, and say, are just to be ignored.

Looking for a conversation, not a debate.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont hate you personally. I hate the way we communicate with each other. I do not hate Yahava, who created all things by his spoken Word.

I hate going back and forth with you. I find it stupid and a waste of time. Ill just have to go ahead and ignore whatever you post from this part onward because it seems like it would be the better option cause I am not gonna get the last word in.

It's alright, people love to argue over anything and debate over anything and everything as well.

Take care.
You take Yahava. I'll stick with Jesus. You will lose.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Subject at hand -

Exodus 29:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does yahava come with cream and sugar?
Let's take one verse: Exodus 20:7

Thou shalt not take the name of יְהוָה thy God in vain; for יְהוָה will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

יְהוָה. The sacred name of God. Transliterated into English, YHVH.

Ancient Hebrew does not have vowel letters; the vowel markers were added later. You tell me: What vowel sounds go with YHVH?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's take one verse: Exodus 20:7

Thou shalt not take the name of יְהוָה thy God in vain; for יְהוָה will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

יְהוָה. The name of God.
Transliterated into English, YHVH
Ancient Hebrew does not have vowel letters; the vowel markers were added later. You tell me: What vowel sounds go with YHVH?

God's name is not really the topic.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are making the name of God, into the Topic, and making it a point of contention.