Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Your response is liberal, begging to allow Godless liberals to take full control, Big Smiles to that fairy tale!

I will do everything within my legal power to oppose those that support chaos in America, Abortion killing the unborn, same sex marriage, defund the police, remove 2nd amendment rights, Critical Race Theory

Is it a wonder Virgina voted out the Godless liberals, and the same is coming in 2022

Republican = God, Family, Country

Democrat = Chaos, No God, No Family, No Country, No Police, Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage

I totally support your right to fight liberals within your legal power I also support your right to disagree. I’m just surprised that it seems to me that you are more on team Republican than on team Jesus. In my opinion this whole focus on left or right, is just the devils way to divide us, to me it seems as if you jumped in with both feet. I don’t believe you are evil or that you hate people, I don’t believe you are racist or that you have ill intentions.
I do however believe that you are misguided, not because you are a Republican but because it seems to be to important for you. It seems to me that you are forgetting that it’s the devil we are fighting, not the people we want to become decibels.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m just surprised that it seems to me that you are more on team Republican than on team Jesus. In my opinion this whole focus on left or right, is just the devils way to divide us, to me it seems as if you jumped in with both feet. I don’t believe you are evil or that you hate people, I don’t believe you are racist or that you have ill intentions.
I do however believe that you are misguided, not because you are a Republican but because it seems to be to important for you. It seems to me that you are forgetting that it’s the devil we are fighting, not the people we want to become decibels.
It's my opinion that your a liberal pushing a fake news narrative, with a desire to see conservative Christian's not vote against the Godless liberals that you support, it's that simple, you think Christians are blind to the leftist tactics, smiles!

Your claim above in bold red is also fake news, my order of importance is seen below under Republican

Yes I will continue to oppose Godless liberals, and yes it was a joy to watch their removal in Virginia, and its my hope and prayer it will be the same in 2022 and 2024

I fully agree its the (D)evil Christian's are fighting, and they both start with a capital (D) (D)evil (D)emocrats

Democrat = Evil Chaos, No God, No Family, No Country, No Police, Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage

Last edited:

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
It's my opinion that your a liberal pushing a fake news narrative, with a desire to see conservative Christian's not vote against the Godless liberals that you support, it's that simple, you think we are blind to the leftist tactics, smiles!

I’m not pushing a liberal agenda.
Jesus was probably also called a liberal, when his decibels ate without washing their hands or when he didn’t cast the first stone on the adulterous woman.
Politics is about power and when we focus on gaining that kind of power, we forget our ability to make real change in this world. Support a child in Africa, send money to the unmarried teenage mother who’s struggling in your church, bless your neighbors with favors and invite them to your home. Even bless the liberals. Be kind, be humble, forgive and lay down your pride.
That’s the one true way to follow Christ. It’s not possible if you don’t believe it, and even if it was assimilated it wouldn’t do any good.
Without love it’s impossible!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Democrat = No God, No Family, No Country,
Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage (Evil)
And the way of Superman = Truth, Justice and the American way... so then should we all follow Superman? Where and what is he?

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

And that name is Not, Biden, or Trump, or even Superman!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not pushing a liberal agenda.
Jesus was probably also called a liberal, when his decibels ate without washing their hands or when he didn’t cast the first stone on the adulterous woman.
Politics is about power and when we focus on gaining that kind of power, we forget our ability to make real change in this world. Support a child in Africa, send money to the unmarried teenage mother who’s struggling in your church, bless your neighbors with favors and invite them to your home. Even bless the liberals. Be kind, be humble, forgive and lay down your pride.
That’s the one true way to follow Christ. It’s not possible if you don’t believe it, and even if it was assimilated it wouldn’t do any good.
Without love it’s impossible!
You dont know who I am, acting as if I have no care or action for others in African children, teenage mothers, neighbors, your response is fake news yet again!

You openly support the liberal agenda in not bringing opposition to same sex marriage and abortion on demand, with the suggestion Christian's shouldn't partake in the political opposition of Godless liberals?

Your actions are nothing more than a liberal leftist tactic to suggest Christian's shouldn't vote against the evil democratic agenda in America, in full campaign for the leftist liberal agenda, in Hope's of a leftist victory

Yes I will continue to oppose Godless liberals in voting against them, and I will encourage others to do the same

Yes it was a joy to watch the Leftist democrats removed in Virginia, and its my hope and prayer it will be the same in 2022 and 2024 in America

I fully agree its the (D)evil Christian's are fighting, and they both start with a capital (D) (D)evil (D)emocrats

Democrat = Evil Chaos, No God, No Family, No Country, No Police, Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Opinion: In many ways we should view political parties and ideology’s as a false idols not to worship.
Nobody among Christians is worshipping political parties. And they are supposed to be different from each other, but they are not. All politicians are betraying their constituents daily. But what is worse is that they are betraying (1) their countries, (2) their constitutions, and (3) their own platforms.

In any event, traditional politics are finished, and Communism and Fascism have now been established in all "free" countries. So there is no point talking about political parties. The false god which is being presently worshipped is COVID-Moloch.

Reactions: teamventure

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
And the way of Superman = Truth, Justice and the American way... so then should we all follow Superman? Where and what is he?

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Spoiler alert: It’s Jesus!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world otherwise he servants would have fought. Jesus told pilate that his kingdom was not of this world, and to be a king was the reason that he was born. The Jewish nation of Israel chose Czear as the king and rejected the chief cornerstone. I’m 30 years old and never cared anything about politics and I don’t believe Jesus did either he said give to czars what is his and give to God what is Gods.
Amen! And when it comes down to it, what belongs to any man, be he caesar or czar or president or governor or king or emperor? Does not it all belong to God and He has lent it out to men as stewards? For the most part, some very poor stewards they have shown themselves to be in spite the Son of God being sent to help us climb up out of the hell into which we were born.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More fake news, I have given my clear order of importance below in bold red, why do you twist the presented truth in defamation?

Yes my God and I Myself opposes Abortion, Same Sex Marriage, Defund The Police, Do You?

Democrat = No God, No Family, No Country, No Police, Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage (Evil)

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Denmark is comparable to Sodom and Gomorrah, 95% approve of killing the innocent unborn (Abortion)

Wikipedia: Abortion in Denmark

As of 2013, the abortion rate was 12.1 abortions per 1000 women aged 15–49 years, which is below average for the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden). The vast majority of Danes support access to legal abortions. In 2007, polls found that 95% supported the right.

Wikipedia: Same-sex marriage in Denmark has been legal since 15 June 2012. A bill for the legalization of same-sex marriages was introduced by the Thorning-Schmidt I Cabinet, and approved by the Folketing on 7 June 2012. It received royal assent by Queen Margrethe II on 12 June and took effect three days later. Denmark was the eleventh country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage. Same-sex couples were previously recognized in the form of registered partnerships.
Methinks that this is beside the point. If you were reading carefully you would have understood that writer of OP was not holding up Denmark as the ideal example for Christians.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoiler Alert

Yes my God and I Myself opposes Abortion, Same Sex Marriage, Defund The Police, Do You?

Democrat = No God, No Family, No Country, No Police, Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage (Evil)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen... but who now among followers of Jesus is not still seeing men as trees walking...? One more touch Lord?

"After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly." Mark 8:25

Reactions: McFearless

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Methinks that this is beside the point. If you were reading carefully you would have understood that writer of OP was not holding up Denmark as the ideal example for Christians.
McFearless Quote Post #1
I was told that we are better than most other countries because we are blessed by God, because of our good and true policy that match Christian values.

Methinks McFearless quote above is false, 95% that support killing the unborn is not a representation of good, true policy and Christian values, its more like Sodom and Gomorrah

Last edited:

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
You dont know who I am, acting as if I have no care or action for others in African children, teenage mothers, neighbors, your response is fake news yet again!

You openly support the liberal agenda in not bringing opposition to same sex marriage and abortion on demand, with the suggestion Christian's shouldn't partake in the political opposition of Godless liberals?

Your actions are nothing more than a liberal leftist tactic to suggest Christian's shouldn't vote against the evil democratic agenda in America, in full campaign for the leftist liberal agenda, in Hope's of a leftist victory

Yes I will continue to oppose Godless liberals in voting against them, and I will encourage others to do the same

Yes it was a joy to watch the Leftist democrats removed in Virginia, and its my hope and prayer it will be the same in 2022 and 2024 in America

I never said that you don’t have a care for children in Africa or teenage mothers in your neighborhood. I was merely underlying the importance of those things in comparison to this left/right winged value politics. Sorry that you felt I was referring to you.

It is however somewhat hypocritical of you to call me a liberal, when you just underlined that I don’t know anything about you. You are completely right but you don’t know me either - to me it seems that you can’t handle the medicine you’re dishing out - even when you by mistake believe that I accuse you of not having a care, although I didn’t imply that at all.
You just want a verbal fight, but it’s going to be hard, since I won’t step into the ring.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know @amadeus those who wanna part take in the heavenly kingdom it requires us to have faith, love God and love others.

@Truth7t7 you have that right to fight against abortions and the things of this world. As a Christian I don’t believe it’s good thing to have a Child aborted because it’s ending human life. We all have fallen short of the glory of God and none of us are going to ever be perfect.

A person to me has bamboozled himself or herself into a corner if they start thinking that politics means anything in the Christian walk.

There are principles we live by as Christians. And murdering is not at the top of list, however faith and love are.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Opinion: In many ways we should view political parties and ideology’s as a false idols not to worship.
Jesus surely wasn’t a conservative, his lifestyle looks more like communism but he doesn’t force anyone to be a part of it, so it isn’t communism. Just as one wouldn’t consider it communism to share with friends, family and loved ones.
I believe that all ideologies are flawed because they don’t center around the spirit of God. Non of them are based on love, but on creating a stable system - regardless of right and wrong. I’m from Denmark, my dad always told me how lucky I was to grow up in a rich Protestant Christian country with a healthcare system and very low crime rates. It was as if someone equated Denmark’s will with God’s will. I was told that we are better than most other countries because we are blessed by God, because of our good and true policy that match Christian values. Slave keepers probably told themselves the exact same thing.
In todays political sphere it seems as if parts of the Christian community has fallen into worship of manmade ideologies.
No matter who you vote for, you are giving mandate to someone who won’t do the will of God.

I believe that many Christians in especially western societies have been fooled to take the eye off the ball.
We should change the world with our love and kindness not with our votes and debating which idealogical direction to follow. Voting and focusing on politics easily becomes an excuse for not changing the world ourselves. We should focus on becoming Christlike, have the same indifference to government and politics as Jesus had.

If you have a different view, please let me know why/where I’m wrong.
Democrats serve evil a lot. Republicans don't with the exception of some selfishness.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I’m just surprised that it seems to me that you are more on team Republican than on team Jesus. In my opinion this whole focus on left or right, is just the devils way to divide us, to me it seems as if you jumped in with both feet...
Unfortunately, many people labeled as Christian have either changed the meaning of the word, Christian, or never really knew it.

To be a follower of Christ [=Christian] , it seems to me a person should be working with God to become more like Christ... but then neither am I God!

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
I John 3:2

How many are then already, sons of God?
How many are then now able to see his as he is?
How many are really on the approach?

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Democrats serve evil a lot. Republicans don't with the exception of some selfishness.

I remember a couple of wars on the Republican side, I’d say that anyone who accepts collateral casualties on either side is serving evil to some degree.
Then we are back to the lesser of two evils - is it really the will of God that we should choose the lesser of two evils?
Or should we be indifferent to politics and the struggle for power and instead focus on building God’s kingdom on earth..

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is however somewhat hypocritical of you to call me a liberal, when you just underlined that I don’t know anything about you. You are completely right but you don’t know me either - to me it seems that you can’t handle the medicine you’re dishing out - even when you by mistake believe that I accuse you of not having a care, although I didn’t imply that at all.
You just want a verbal fight, but it’s going to be hard, since I won’t step into the ring.
Of course I'm right your a liberal, I do know that you support and defend abortion and same sex marriage as you have posted its support and defense without opposition in post #29

Your leftist liberal campaign in trying to get Christian's not to vote has fallen on deaf ears as far as I'm concerned, I will continue to vote against the Godless liberals in America

Trump 2024, America First

Democrat = Chaos, No God, No Family, No Country, No Police, Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember a couple of wars on the Republican side, I’d say that anyone who accepts collateral casualties on either side is serving evil to some degree.
Then we are back to the lesser of two evils - is it really the will of God that we should choose the lesser of two evils?
Or should we be indifferent to politics and the struggle for power and instead focus on building God’s kingdom on earth..
I take it you don't vote then.

Status
Not open for further replies.