Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Opinion: In many ways we should view political parties and ideology’s as a false idols not to worship.
Jesus surely wasn’t a conservative, his lifestyle looks more like communism but he doesn’t force anyone to be a part of it, so it isn’t communism. Just as one wouldn’t consider it communism to share with friends, family and loved ones.
I believe that all ideologies are flawed because they don’t center around the spirit of God. Non of them are based on love, but on creating a stable system - regardless of right and wrong. I’m from Denmark, my dad always told me how lucky I was to grow up in a rich Protestant Christian country with a healthcare system and very low crime rates. It was as if someone equated Denmark’s will with God’s will. I was told that we are better than most other countries because we are blessed by God, because of our good and true policy that match Christian values. Slave keepers probably told themselves the exact same thing.
In todays political sphere it seems as if parts of the Christian community has fallen into worship of manmade ideologies.
No matter who you vote for, you are giving mandate to someone who won’t do the will of God.

I believe that many Christians in especially western societies have been fooled to take the eye off the ball.
We should change the world with our love and kindness not with our votes and debating which idealogical direction to follow. Voting and focusing on politics easily becomes an excuse for not changing the world ourselves. We should focus on becoming Christlike, have the same indifference to government and politics as Jesus had.

If you have a different view, please let me know why/where I’m wrong.

Ruminator

Nov 11, 2021
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Republican Party is the new Nazi party. I think it is every Christian's responsibility to vote them out of power.

However, Evangelicals have opted to support and participate in the lies, division and even the violence of the Nazi party.

Go figure.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
The Republican Party is the new Nazi party. I think it is every Christian's responsibility to vote them out of power.

However, Evangelicals have opted to support and participate in the lies, division and even the violence of the Nazi party.

Go figure.

Since I’m Danish and not an expert on American politics I’ll not get into the Debate about Republicans or Democrats.

If you are right, that the Republicans are the new nazi party, how will you reach your Christian brothers who have been mislead? And if it’s the case that they are doing the devils work, do you then think it will make a difference to fight the devil on his terms?

I’m reminded of when Michael the Arcangel was in dispute with the devil regarding Moses body.

Jude 1:9
“Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee”

One could also argue that we should not step in the boxing ring with the devil, but let God deal with it.

I believe that giving mandate to a political party is like making a deal with the devil (not in the sense that people who vote are evil) but in the sense that political parties always give with one hand while taking with the other.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Paul lived in a unique time. He knew that his country was doomed to be destroyed by a malicious empire during his lifetime.

We, on the other hand, have a vote as to what will ensue, and we would be fools to not take advantage of that.

Christians are either convinced that Orange Hitler only APPEARS to be a pussy grabbing, POW disrespecting, disabled mocking FREAK OF NATURE, and is actually Christ reborn, OR, they are convinced that they are not to vote. NEITHER IS BIBLICAL. Vote as if our democracy depends on it, because it does.

YOUR CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE BLIND AND USELESS.

But you know that your vote is a sacred duty, so get to it.

How does one compromise with God’s will. Giving mandate to the lesser of two evils, isn’t exactly to do God’s work (I’d think).
I feel as if political parties are only trying to immolate religious opinions to bait Christians to vote for them. If you want to fight Republicans or Democrats I’d think that creating a counter culture would be much more effective than voting, especially because one will always vote against God - unless if God tells you to vote directly, then I won’t protest that choice.
I can only remember one vote in the New Testament and Jesus didn’t win that one, but Barabbas won his life in that one, while Jesus was punished.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Go figure.
Fake News

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Opinion: In many ways we should view political parties and ideology’s as a false idols not to worship.
Jesus surely wasn’t a conservative, his lifestyle looks more like communism but he doesn’t force anyone to be a part of it, so it isn’t communism. Just as one wouldn’t consider it communism to share with friends, family and loved ones.
I believe that all ideologies are flawed because they don’t center around the spirit of God. Non of them are based on love, but on creating a stable system - regardless of right and wrong. I’m from Denmark, my dad always told me how lucky I was to grow up in a rich Protestant Christian country with a healthcare system and very low crime rates. It was as if someone equated Denmark’s will with God’s will. I was told that we are better than most other countries because we are blessed by God, because of our good and true policy that match Christian values. Slave keepers probably told themselves the exact same thing.
In todays political sphere it seems as if parts of the Christian community has fallen into worship of manmade ideologies.
No matter who you vote for, you are giving mandate to someone who won’t do the will of God.

I believe that many Christians in especially western societies have been fooled to take the eye off the ball.
We should change the world with our love and kindness not with our votes and debating which idealogical direction to follow. Voting and focusing on politics easily becomes an excuse for not changing the world ourselves. We should focus on becoming Christlike, have the same indifference to government and politics as Jesus had.

Republican = God, Family, Country

Democrat = No God, No Family, No Country,
Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage (Evil)

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world otherwise he servants would have fought. Jesus told pilate that his kingdom was not of this world, and to be a king was the reason that he was born. The Jewish nation of Israel chose Czear as the king and rejected the chief cornerstone. I’m 30 years old and never cared anything about politics and I don’t believe Jesus did either he said give to czars what is his and give to God what is Gods.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Denmark is comparable to Sodom and Gomorrah, 95% approve of killing the innocent unborn (Abortion)

Wikipedia: Abortion in Denmark

As of 2013, the abortion rate was 12.1 abortions per 1000 women aged 15–49 years, which is below average for the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden). The vast majority of Danes support access to legal abortions. In 2007, polls found that 95% supported the right.

Wikipedia: Same-sex marriage in Denmark has been legal since 15 June 2012. A bill for the legalization of same-sex marriages was introduced by the Thorning-Schmidt I Cabinet, and approved by the Folketing on 7 June 2012. It received royal assent by Queen Margrethe II on 12 June and took effect three days later. Denmark was the eleventh country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage. Same-sex couples were previously recognized in the form of registered partnerships.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG However, Evangelicals are the "base" of Orange Hitler. They are, in name, Christians, but in reality, the dangerously ignorant and perverse violent thugs of a new rebellion against democracy.
Fake News, from a poster who denies the future second coming of Jesus Christ

Last edited:

Ruminator

Nov 11, 2021
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is to far out of my reach to understand sir, @Ruminator.

No excuse. You can either help vote out the enemies of truth, justice and "the American way" or be part of the problem. You can't hob nob with white supremacists without being defiled thereby. This is NO TIME to be "hands off" as to the elections of 2020 and beyond. All hands on deck. If you get this wrong, your children will pay the price.

Your dogma of "don't vote" is stupid, reckless, evil, and a huge part of the problem. Vote against "Evilgenicals" aka "evangelicals" because THEY ARE THE ONES FUELING THE DEMISE OF LIBERTY.
su
Biden is "okay," sure, but the real reason to vote is to put the evil Nazis out to pasture.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul lived in a unique time. He knew that his country was doomed to be destroyed by a malicious empire during his lifetime.

We, on the other hand, have a vote as to what will ensue, and we would be fools to not take advantage of that.

Christians are either convinced that Orange Hitler only APPEARS to be a pussy grabbing, POW disrespecting, disabled mocking FREAK OF NATURE, and is actually Christ reborn, OR, they are convinced that they are not to vote. NEITHER IS BIBLICAL. Vote as if our democracy depends on it, because it does.

YOUR CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE BLIND AND USELESS.

But you know that your vote is a sacred duty, so get to it.

Romans 16:17KJV
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Last edited:
Reactions: teamventure

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No excuse. You can either help vote out the enemies of truth, justice and "the American way" or be part of the problem. You can't hob nob with white supremacists without being defiled thereby. This is NO TIME to be "hands off" as to the elections of 2020 and beyond. All hands on deck. If you get this wrong, your children will pay the price.

Your dogma of "don't vote" is stupid, reckless, evil, and a huge part of the problem. Vote against "Evilgenicals" aka "evangelicals" because THEY ARE THE ONES FUELING THE DEMISE OF LIBERTY.
su
Biden is "okay," sure, but the real reason to vote is to put the evil Nazis out to pasture.

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

su

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the ignorance, the problem.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m just telling you what Jesus did and said.

The Christian walk is we are suppose to respect those who are in higher positions than us and pray for all people to have a quiet and peaceful life with devotion to God, that is what 1 Timothy 2:1-4 suggests for believers to do.

(Some situations may need the law to protect a person from hurting themselves or others depending on the situation of course) however we are to pray and make supplications and intercessions and give thanks for all people.

I know I live and partake in this world but the world is temporary where the spiritual and eternal are more valuable to partake in, to at least know and have understanding about God and Jesus.

If you like voting or do any of those things I have no problem with you doing those things, personally because that doesn’t involve me and you, that a decision you make between you and yourself and God if you are someone who believes.

Reactions: GaryAnderson
Status
Not open for further replies.