Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm bowing out of this thread because the false witness against me is a bit much and I loathe circular arguments.

Hope you all have a blessed night!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why is there a plea for moderators? They all support free speech. As long as there is no vulgarity, profanity, or blasphemy, free speech is exactly that. And the Leftists want to shut down and censor free speech. Just like the Marxists and the Fascists.

The Bible says that we are to have no fellowship with the works *and workers) of darkness, but rather reprove them.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is there a plea for moderators? They all support free speech. As long as there is no vulgarity, profanity, or blasphemy, free speech is exactly that. And the Leftists want to shut down and censor free speech. Just like the Marxists and the Fascists.

The Bible says that we are to have no fellowship with the works *and workers) of darkness, but rather reprove them.
I disagree with your conclusions! I won't argue the point with you.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

Let's give in to their moderator demands,
Alright, I nominate Enoch for moderator. Lol.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is freedom of speech, but then there is personal attack, there is a difference x
Freedom of speech I am all for. This is a debate forum and a Christian forum. Looks like mudslinging politics to me. If you cannot touch it that is not a good thing at all. They are sending him to hell because he won't vote like they insist that he vote in order to be saved. Who has that kind of knowledge and authority among men?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Freedom of speech I am all for. This is a debate forum and a Christian forum. Looks like mudslinging politics to me. If you cannot touch it that is not a good thing at all. They are sending him to hell because he won't vote like they insist that he vote in order to be saved. Who has that kind of knowledge and authority among men?
I couldn’t get enochs posts to add to my response, so I am agreeing with you amedaus, trouble is at 3:30 in the morning I am kind of tired and should really be getting a bit more sleep before I have to get up for work - but I am dealing with it. …….

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn’t get enochs posts to add to my response, so I am agreeing with you amedaus, trouble is at 3:30 in the morning I am kind of tired and should really be getting a bit more sleep before I have to get up for work - but I am dealing with it. …….
Really sorry to disturb you. Let it ride until another moderator gets hold of it. I am backing away.

Reactions: McFearless

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to add something….please can members be aware that moderators are in different time zones and countries and that we all have commitments and responsibilities outside of the forum. We cannot be on here 24/7. If a thread is getting heated and reports have been made, then perhaps walk away and look to see if any mods are online,we cannot be held responsible if none of us are on here to read the reports.
Just saying xxx

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I agree,

I had to get back to work, but this bullying and singling out of a member is unacceptable, this is a Christian site, not a public schoolyard.

Sorry @Naomanos

Status
Not open for further replies.