Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruminator

Nov 11, 2021
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fake News, from a poster who denies the second coming of Jesus Christ

I affirm that Christ returned, on time, as declared in the scriptures:

[Revelation 3:11 CSB] (11) "I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one takes your crown.

[Revelation 11:14 CSB] (14) The second woe has passed. Take note: The third woe is coming soon!

[Revelation 22:7, 12, 20 CSB] (7) "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book." ... (12) "Look, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me to repay each person according to his work. ... (20) He who testifies about these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Republican Party is the new Nazi party. I think it is every Christian's responsibility to vote them out of power.

However, Evangelicals have opted to support and participate in the lies, division and even the violence of the Nazi party.

Go figure.
Republican = God, Family, Country

Democrat = No God, No Family, No Country,
Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage (Evil)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I affirm that Christ returned, on time, as declared in the scriptures:

[Revelation 3:11 CSB] (11) "I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one takes your crown.

[Revelation 11:14 CSB] (14) The second woe has passed. Take note: The third woe is coming soon!

[Revelation 22:7, 12, 20 CSB] (7) "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book." ... (12) "Look, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me to repay each person according to his work. ... (20) He who testifies about these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
Fake News, from a poster who denies the future second coming of Jesus Christ

Romans 16:17KJV
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Denmark is comparable to Sodom and Gomorrah, 95% approve of killing the unborn

Wikipedia: Abortion in Denmark

As of 2013, the abortion rate was 12.1 abortions per 1000 women aged 15–49 years, which is below average for the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden). The vast majority of Danes support access to legal abortions. In 2007, polls found that 95% supported the right.

Wikipedia: Same-sex marriage in Denmark has been legal since 15 June 2012. A bill for the legalization of same-sex marriages was introduced by the Thorning-Schmidt I Cabinet, and approved by the Folketing on 7 June 2012. It received royal assent by Queen Margrethe II on 12 June and took effect three days later. Denmark was the eleventh country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage. Same-sex couples were previously recognized in the form of registered partnerships.

I’m not really sure that I understand your point? Any country on the face of the earth can be compared to Sodom and Gomorrah.

1. One could argue that it’s hypocritical to allow ones government to kill women and children in other countries if government will give you an abortion law in exchange. If you believe both is wrong, how can you compromise?

2. If one wants to forbid same sex marriage, one must also be prepared to give up on freedom of religion. I’ve not seen one place in the New Testament that says we should force atheists or people of other religions to follow our belief system. If there is freedom of religion, one should also be permitted the choice to decide how and what to believe. Therefore it is not in my place to allow or disallow same sex marriage.
If I don’t believe in same sex marriage, I can easily decide not to marry someone from my own gender - it’s not like everyone is forced to marry someone of their own sex. Even the Christian Republican Ron Paul believes that marriage shouldn’t have anything to do with government but that it’s a private matter who you marry.

If you are against same sex marriage, choose a church that doesn’t practice that - easy.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2. If one wants to forbid same sex marriage, one must also be prepared to give up on freedom of religion.

If you are against same sex marriage, choose a church that doesn’t practice that - easy.
Your response is in disregard of God's words below, liberal in all its invention

The very reason I vote Republican in the USA, God, Family, Country, to oppose liberals such as yourself

(Same Sex Marriage) Is Against Nature (Evil)

(Abortion) Killing The Innocent Unborn Is Pure (Evil) 1st Degree Premeditated Murder

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Last edited:

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG However, Evangelicals are the "base" of Orange Hitler. They are, in name, Christians, but in reality, the dangerously ignorant and perverse violent thugs of a new rebellion against democracy.

Polling shows a growing number of people identify themselves as 'evangelical' and also report that they are atheist and/or do not believe in Christ. They are all Trumpists.

The word 'evangelical' is losing its religious connotation and becoming a political term.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fake News, from a poster who denies the future second coming of Jesus Christ

You are attacking the messenger rather than his message.
That's a logical fallacy on your part.

He is correct that American Christians have been deluded and deceived into following, blindly supporting and idolizing Mssr. Trump in particular and the secular republican party in general.

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Republican Party is the new Nazi party. I think it is every Christian's responsibility to vote them out of power.

However, Evangelicals have opted to support and participate in the lies, division and even the violence of the Nazi party.

Go figure.
This is grossly false. I do not think either party can be labeled a Nazi party. Just stupid. Lets play your game, what would you call the party that supports and facilitates millions of murders of unborn children? What would you call the party that seeks to restrict religious liberty?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are attacking the messenger rather than his message.
That's a logical fallacy on your part.

He is correct that American Christians have been deluded and deceived into following, blindly supporting and idolizing Mssr. Trump in particular and the secular republican party in general.
The poster supports and defends Abortion and Same Sex Marriage, attacking the message which is pure Evil!

Reactions: teamventure

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Your response is in disregard of God's words below, liberal in all its invention

The very reason I vote Republican in the USA, God, Family, Country, to oppose liberals such as yourself

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

If you don’t trust in God’s ability to administer and judge sinners, what is the point in forcing people to live under your doctrine?

Jesus grew up in a Roman controlled country but we’re indifferent to human law he was only interested in spreading God’s opinion. I believe that the gospel spreads best through compassion and not through force.
It sort of leads me back to Corinthians. What does it matter that people follow the laws of God, if they don’t have love?
If people aren’t allowed to follow their flawed beliefs, how will they ever find out that God’s way is good?

The Bible doesn’t touch on how Christians should use their democratic rights, because there was no democratic rights at that time. The fact that you are so sure about your position makes me unsure if you are interested in the truth, or if you are only interested in manmade ideologies. Conservatism was originally: God, King and Country but America needed it changed because you guys don’t have a king.
We should in my opinion not judge the actions of the atheists, we should only show love and stand by, so we don’t turn them away, when they are ready for God. If we make everything illegal, we will be their enemy. There is no reason for that, we are the children of God, the keepers of light, followers of the prince of peace, we are the forgiven ones and we all know that we never deserved any of his grace. We should be like our own father, whom have allowed the prodigal son his inheritance in advance. We should wait at home with open arms, we shouldn’t blame the returned son for his actions. That’s not the way of the father and it’s not the way his followers should behave either.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is grossly false. I do not think either party can be labeled a Nazi party. Just stupid. Lets play your game, what would you call the party that supports and facilitates millions of murders of unborn children? What would you call the party that seeks to restrict religious liberty?
Absolutely correct, nothing but a fake news narrative, a playbook from the leftist MSM no different

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don’t trust in God’s ability to administer and judge sinners, what is the point in forcing people to live under your doctrine?

Jesus grew up in a Roman controlled country but we’re indifferent to human law he was only interested in spreading God’s opinion. I believe that the gospel spreads best through compassion and not through force.
It sort of leads me back to Corinthians. What does it matter that people follow the laws of God, if they don’t have love?
If people aren’t allowed to follow their flawed beliefs, how will they ever find out that God’s way is good?

The Bible doesn’t touch on how Christians should use their democratic rights, because there was no democratic rights at that time. The fact that you are so sure about your position makes me unsure if you are interested in the truth, or if you are only interested in manmade ideologies. Conservatism was originally: God, King and Country but America needed it changed because you guys don’t have a king.
We should in my opinion not judge the actions of the atheists, we should only show love and stand by, so we don’t turn them away, when they are ready for God. If we make everything illegal, we will be their enemy. There is no reason for that, we are the children of God, the keepers of light, followers of the prince of peace, we are the forgiven ones and we all know that we never deserved any of his grace. We should be like our own father, whom have allowed the prodigal son his inheritance in advance. We should wait at home with open arms, we shouldn’t blame the returned son for his actions. That’s not the way of the father and it’s not the way his followers should behave either.
Your response is liberal, begging to allow Godless liberals to take full control, Big Smiles to that fairy tale!

I will do everything within my legal power to oppose those that support chaos in America, Abortion killing the unborn, same sex marriage, defund the police, remove 2nd amendment rights, Critical Race Theory

Is it a wonder Virgina voted out the Godless liberals, and the same is coming in 2022

Democrat = Chaos, No God, No Family, No Country, No Police, Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage

Last edited:

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nazis? Give me a break. I don’t know any racists and everyone I know besides a select few are conservative. The liberals are the racists. They don’t think black people are capable of getting an ID to vote. All they see is color.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark

I don’t know which of the two you are referring to, but I guess that both parties are guilty of killing babies and infringing on peoples religious liberties.
Either through declarations of war or policy implemented. I think it’s a slippery slope to vote for either. I don’t believe that we can compromise and bargain like that. I also believe that it is their responsibility if they kill the born or unborn. God will be the judge in the end and I trust his judgement. I know he is fair.

Reactions: post and amadeus

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also believe that it is their responsibility if they kill the born or unborn. God will be the judge in the end and I trust his judgement. I know he is fair.
Its man's responsibility through governance to punish evildoers Roman's 13:1-6, killing the unborn (Abortion and Same Sex Marriage is (Evil)

Your solution of sitting back and watching evil liberals take control without participating in their removal from political positions is "Laughable"

Republicans will win in 2022, just as Virginia gave the Godless liberal democrats the boot!

Trump 2024, America First!

Democrat = Chaos, No God, No Family, No Country, No Police, Save a whale on Sunday, Abort a child on Monday, Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.