Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps this advice would sit well within the confines of CNN or MSNBC, I'm sure their gonna get right on it

I don't care what CNN or MSNBC does, I don't watch either of them. I care what we do as common people. Just because news stations do it, doesn't mean we should too.

Reactions: McFearless

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I do, and some times I don't. Sometimes I vote all Democrat, sometimes all Republican and other times a mix between the two. I will continue to vote in this way.
I will continue to vote all republican, God, Family, Country

Reactions: teamventure

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about Trump in 2022 after Fraudster Biden is forcible removed from office by the veterans who are sick and tired of the Communists? Actually he deserves execution for the enormous damage he has done.
I cant disagree, what he did in Afghanistan was pure treason, aiding and abetting the enemy, abandoning Americans and leaving $Billions$ in US military equipment to arm the enemy, 100% Treason!

Reactions: Enoch111

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't trust anyone who votes for the baby murderers. If they murder they LIE!

Now that's funny.

If you knew me in real life you would know that I do not lie. My friends and family would tell you that I am honest to a fault. I have gotten myself in more trouble because I am honest.

Believe as you will though. Those who count in my life know me and know my character.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another post that doesn't deserve a response.

When either of you can respond to me without hyperbole and name calling, then I will respond again.
The Democrats will be called evil by many until the sun dont shine, no name calling whatsoever, just factual truth

Democrats claim abortion in murdering the innocent unborn is just a womans choice?

Pure evil from the pit of hell in my opinion

Reactions: kcnalp

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that's funny.

If you knew me in real life you would know that I do not lie. My friends and family would tell you that I am honest to a fault. I have gotten myself in more trouble because I am honest.

Believe as you will though. Those who count in my life know me and know my character.
Honesty would be for democrats to acknowledge (Abortion) is pre-meditated murder in the 1st degree

Many in the world claim to be honest, and deny this factual truth, and of such I dont trust

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baby murdering Dems defend baby murdering Dems.

Considering I have seven children and the words we need to abort one was never uttered from my mouth or the mouths of their mother means that you are wrong.

Reactions: Cassandra

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honesty would be for democrats to acknowledge (Abortion) is pre-meditated murder in the 1st degree

Many in the world claim to be honest, and deny this factual truth, and of such I dont trust

Then don't trust me. I really don't care. You are an anonymous person on the internet.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dems HATE Christianity and love getting rich murdering unborn babies.

I do not hate Christianity and am a Christian. I also don't make money off of abortions.

I work for a plasma center and before that as an EMT on an ambulance. I also volunteered as an EMT many years ago. I would do it now as well, but this county in Florida doesn't have a volunteer ambulance squad.

I like to help people. I am a natural caregiver.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering I have seven children and the words we need to abort one was never uttered from my mouth or the mouths of their mother means that you are wrong.
There are mothers that have never had an abortion, that support this 1st degree murder as a womans right to choose, and adding to that while claiming to be a God fearing Christian on their way to see the pearly gates and streets of gold

Status
Not open for further replies.