Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't abide back stabbing,
under- handed dealings of lying, greedy self important individuals in any form in my life.
Not only are they in politics but in employment, churches, and businesses we have to deal with !

Psalm-147:3

Jun 17, 2022
Germany
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
These politicians, no matter who up there, they all work together for an agenda. Fights, or even "persecution" and so on, is all staged. Wings of the same bird. Pushing their agenda. The only One who to follow and trust is our Lord Jesus Christ. He is our only hope. Not some politician. And they celebrate Trump like a hero, look at the books about him, blasphemy. He is a mason, he said it himself in an interview. He is not a Christian, he said it himself in an interview, he never repented or needs to. That is all freely available. Do not follow men. Follow Christ. Do not spend your time on politics, but in the Word. Christ is coming back. The world is going down and will be judged. Don't stand with the world, or political deceivers. God bless

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These politicians, no matter who up there, they all work together for an agenda. Fights, or even "persecution" and so on, is all staged. Wings of the same bird. Pushing their agenda. The only One who to follow and trust is our Lord Jesus Christ. He is our only hope. Not some politician. And they celebrate Trump like a hero, look at the books about him, blasphemy. He is a mason, he said it himself in an interview. He is not a Christian, he said it himself in an interview, he never repented or needs to. That is all freely available. Do not follow men. Follow Christ. Do not spend your time on politics, but in the Word. Christ is coming back. The world is going down and will be judged. Don't stand with the world, or political deceivers. God bless

I'm sorry, but if you stand back and don't vote, then you may end up with someone in office that doesn't defend your interests and then you may find out what is legal today, is illegal tomorrow or find that you aren't able to do something that you have always been able to do.

Someone else may be able to explain that better than I could above.

I will always vote for the candidate that best represents my interests and that I feel is best for the office they are going for.

Edit: I voted for Trump in 2016, but not 2020. I will not vote for him again.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are deceived believing that we have to be Republican in order to be a Christian. I'm not a Republican. And I am not a Democrat. I am a Christian ....and a "conservative" to the extreme. But I do not and will not ascribe to a political ideology or party. It's all Babylon. I know the Trump worshipers hate hearing how corrupt he is. Oh well.
They are corrupt but what can we so, its the same old political choice of 'dying quick with the one you got or lingering death with the one who promises.....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH no…say it ain’t so…
Really, Trump wanted his private plane updated?
It smelled like urine….ohhh, gross!
That must be SHOCKING to anyone who does not Know…airplanes have TOILETS…
And airplane TOILETS have stinking holding tanks.
And REMODELING any place….a home, an RV, an airplane…….and such remodeling includes the bathroom…….it is GROSS and STINKS of urine and gross floating poop.

What an insignificant load of crap…literally!
Why not rather share your own personal story of urine smells in your own space…?
Dirty stinky diapers collecting in a pail? Kids that don’t flush? Poo swirls left in the bowl by teens / adults who flush and dash?
:rolleyes:
Persecution comes more through so-called Christians than through the world. That's how it will always be. That's why the antichrist will win the hearts of weak minded professing Christians. He will tickle their itching ears and he will attack true Christians, and encourage them to snitch on their brothers and sisters.

And btw, the person who did the reno on Trump's plane has also done the reno on multiple other planes ....John Travolta, the Mexican president ....sports teams ....on and on and on .....and only TWO smelled of urine and feces ....the US Marshall and Trump. Wonder what the heck both of them have in common?!! Oh yes.....they both transport people in cages!!

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!! The Lord Jesus bless you!!

Reactions: Psalm-147:3

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but if you stand back and don't vote, then you may end up with someone in office that doesn't defend your interests and then you may find out what is legal today, is illegal tomorrow or find that you aren't able to do something that you have always been able to do.
Satan plays the game of underhanded legalities. If he can get us to agree with evil ....or a "lesser evil" ....then we have given him an open door and permission to do what he wants in this nation. I will not come into alignment or agreement with any of them. They all serve the same master.... lucifer (satan). No, I will not come into agreement with evil no matter what "light" it's wearing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He fosters peace for enemies of Israel to stop killing Israelites …. And that bugs you?
Daniel 8:23-25
[23]And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
[24]And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

[25]And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
[3]For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

John 14:27
[27]Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

The problem is, many Israelites are reporting that the attacks were an inside job. There is no way even a cockroach could go across the border without them knowing. And hundreds of attackers got across without a hitch??? NOT buying!! Those who rule Israel are not true Jews.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew the Trump cult would delete my post...

Trump has NEVER presented himself as A religious “Leader”, for you to say people who agree with his intents or efforts as a President are “CULTS”.

That is not Truth.

Learn what “cult” means before you make a blanket statement against a wide sector of people you do not even know.

Persecution comes more through so-called Christians than through the world. That's how it will always be. That's why the antichrist will win the hearts of weak minded professing Christians. He will tickle their itching ears and he will attack true Christians, and encourage them to snitch on their brothers and sisters.

Nothing new.

And btw, the person who did the reno on Trump's plane has also done the reno on multiple other planes ....John Travolta, the Mexican president ....sports teams ....on and on and on .....and one TWO smelled of urine and feces ....

And why are YOU passing around such information and not him?
Who is he?
What are the FACTS of his contracts with other people? A remodel can be anything from changing carpet, stationary seating, changing cabinetry, to a full gutting, (particularly in much older homes, RV’s Planes).
Partial truths through some unknown, to an unknown, with exaggerations on a negative aspect, and speculations, don’t intrigue me.

the US Marshall and Trump.

Who is this mystery US Marshall?

Wonder what the heck both of them have in common?!! Oh yes.....they both transport people in cages!!

With simply accusations and No supporting Facts…

I can easily recall…babies, toddlers are people.
I can easily recall…babies, toddlers are routinely “secured” in cribs, play pens, corralled off areas…

IS a pen, corral, synonymous with a “cage”?
YES!

IF I had a plane, and commissioned it to be remodeled, and had little babies or toddlers that would also fly on my plane….I would likely highly favor a “caged” space for them to safely move about without the restraint of a seat and strap.

At home, I routinely “caged” my children, in Corrals, pens, cribs, ‘cages’….for their safety…
In public I use to OFTEN tether a LEACH to my children…Got some dirty looks from others….But at the end of the public outing, my children were safe and sound.

I screenshot this one as well ...as I always do. I know people hate the truth.

Half truths, implications, accusations, no facts, do not equal truths, wisdom or hate.

I have no agreement with you in this post of yours.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan plays the game of underhanded legalities. If he can get us to agree with evil ....or a "lesser evil" ....then we have given him an open door and permission to do what he wants in this nation. I will not come into alignment or agreement with any of them. They all serve the same master.... lucifer (satan). No, I will not come into agreement with evil no matter what "light" it's wearing.

That is your right. Just as it is my right to continue to vote, I want some say in how things are done in this country and how the layperson does that by voting in representatives.

As I said before, I will never not vote. My grandfather fought in WWII to keep this country free and by extension the people of the land to keep being able to vote. I will not dishonor his memory by not voting.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is, many Israelites are reporting that the attacks were an inside job. There is no way even a cockroach could go across the border without them knowing. And hundreds of attackers got across without a hitch??? NOT buying!! Those who rule Israel are not true Jews.

People are clever. For years thousands of illegal aliens entered the US through underground tunnels.

But then the Middle East is not widely known for moving about in underground tunnels…
Eh?

There is no Caveat, to not Bless Israel.
Thus men deciding WHO is WHO is not Israel, is irrelevant.

Psalm-147:3

Jun 17, 2022
Germany
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Trump has NEVER presented himself as A religious “Leader”, for you to say people who agree with his intents or efforts as a President are “CULTS”.

That is not Truth.

Learn what “cult” means before you make a blanket statement against a wide sector of people you do not even know.

Nothing new.

And why are YOU passing around such information and not him?
Who is he?
What are the FACTS of his contracts with other people? A remodel can be anything from changing carpet, stationary seating, changing cabinetry, to a full gutting, (particularly in much older homes, RV’s Planes).
Partial truths through some unknown, to an unknown, with exaggerations on a negative aspect, and speculations, don’t intrigue me.

Who is this mystery US Marshall?

With simply accusations and No supporting Facts…

I can easily recall…babies, toddlers are people.
I can easily recall…babies, toddlers are routinely “secured” in cribs, play pens, corralled off areas…

IS a pen, corral, synonymous with a “cage”?
YES!

IF I had a plane, and commissioned it to be remodeled, and had little babies or toddlers that would also fly on my plane….I would likely highly favor a “caged” space for them to safely move about without the restraint of a seat and strap.

At home, I routinely “caged” my children, in Corrals, pens, cribs, ‘cages’….for their safety…
In public I use to OFTEN tether a LEACH to my children…Got some dirty looks from others….But at the end of the public outing, my children were safe and sound.

Half truths, implications, accusations, no facts, do not equal truths, wisdom or hate.

I have no agreement with you in this post of yours.
Such ignorance in these posts. Wake up! Excusing evil. Really? You are not interested in the truth at all. And defend evil. God bless

• Sad
Reactions: Shittim

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such ignorance in these posts. Wake up! Excusing evil. Really? You are not interested in the truth at all. And defend evil. God bless

Accusing, Judging void of facts and evidence is on you to deal with, not me.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you get that Trump is a mason, he is not listed.. Learn about freemasonry: How many US Presidents were freemasons?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talk is cheap ...he says one thing and doesn't follow through. He said he was bringing Hillary down and didn't. He talks a big talk. And he is worshiped by the so-called Jews (seed of satan) who run the nation of Israel. He is big in the "peace deal" and the rebuilding of the 3rd temple... which is necessary for the appearance of the antichrist.

And I DO believe that one's loyalty to Jesus Christ is relevant and most important in our leaders.

Psalm 9:17
[17]The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

My "beef with Trump"? God revealed to me before Trump entered the WH that there is a seducing spirit working through him that would take over the minds of his followers and blind them to what/who he truly is. I saw that happen. And I'm watching it continue. I believe God's report over men's opinions.

And I have close firsthand witness accounts of the evil things he has done, and he has not changed. He to this day is working hard to cover his tracks. Tell me why a man of God or even just an honest and good man ....would have to gut his entire aircraft (in the midst of all the awareness of human trafficking, people coming down and being exposed, etc) because it wreaks of human excrement?!! His upholstery, his carpets ....even the woodwork ....all had to be taken out and refurbished. I know, bc this is a person close to me who I know ....who did the work in Trump's plane. Not 15 or 20 years ago ......but less than a year ago!! And that reno took over a year. The report was that it smelled like the US Marshall's aircraft. When I asked what they meant ....they said it stank like urine/feces. I'm shaking my head .....

Yes, stating this can get me into major trouble. But I serve the one true and Living God ....they have to go through Him to touch me!!

EDIT: And before anyone tries to say I said what I didn't say....
I am not saying Jews are evil. They are not... although, they do need to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. I am saying that those who run the nation (their government) are not Jews. They are those who say they are Jews, and are not ...but are of the synagogue of satan. The book of Revelation talks about them as the synagogue of satan. And that is what they are.
Yes we are so much better of with the pedophile influence peddling traitor sitting in the oval office letting all those untraceable terrorists coming up from the south.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Someone else may be able to explain that better than I could above.

I will always vote for the candidate that best represents my interests and that I feel is best for the office they are going for.

Edit: I voted for Trump in 2016, but not 2020. I will not vote for him again.
Then enjoy what you get