Donbass regions want immediate vote to rejoin Russia Federation, US Himars kill civilians Donetsk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They had voting observers from many nations monitoring the voting places. These people are not voting at the point of a gun. They wanted this referendum. If you just listen to western propaganda, you are not going to hear the truth.

Ukraine has been sending up any and all they can muster, and they have little to no training. From what I read, most of them are dying thrown into pointless battles. Zelenski wants media sensations saying they recaptured this or that little town at any cost, to keep the money and support flowing from the US politicians and US citizens.

Even if all that is true (which I seriously doubt it is a sham referendum!

A foreing nation cannot go into a sovereign nation and hold a legal referendum to take land away that is not theirs! On Fox today-Putin announced that in the areas he will attempt to steal, he will conscript Ukrainians to fight on the front lines for Russia!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even if all that is true (which I seriously doubt it is a sham referendum!

A foreing nation cannot go into a sovereign nation and hold a legal referendum to take land away that is not theirs! On Fox today-Putin announced that in the areas he will attempt to steal, he will conscript Ukrainians to fight on the front lines for Russia!
Fact is that everyone knows that the people poled are Russian who in fact would rather be under Russia and not a criminal mongrel controlled Nazi Ukraine that is run by a totally evil Mad man Zelensky who is in fact a Godless Jew who has proven in fact that he has no Grace at all. Who is just a common degenerate grubby lowlife filth monger bum comedian who was scraped off the street and is a puppet to an Satanic organisation that only works to exploit Ukraine and it's people in fact.

Their is nothing good about Zelenski at all for Ukraine, show me one good thing that he has brought on Ukraine ! He is full of simple jerk reactions that are not worthy of any diplomacy, he has proven that he shows that he has no skill what so ever worthy of such an office. but that of just a brat kid.
And right from the begging the MSM make out that this total fool Zelenski is on par with W Churchill as a Statesman ! Total lowlife Goof ball Comedian to a Statesman of the highest rank the MSM championed him as directly ! I had to laugh, What the hell are The Media are playing at ! How can one make such claims ! and get away with such !
The majority of people must be totally ignorant or fool stupid beyond belief to swallow that line directly.
W Churchill would see such as an insult for sure.
Really the MSM has to be called up to answer to such dribbling babbling total nonsense.

Show me where Zelensky has any gifts or values as a Statesman at all ! He has nothing other than that of a brat kid in fact. Who the hell would want your Country run by a total moronic creep like that. A Godless bastard in fact, who has proven noting worthy of Christ at all. but being a degenerate filth monger idiot in fact.
Prove to me that Zelensky is not such.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think there is false propaganda going on, there is no way Russia could be losing, and Zelensky has a hotline available for Russians who want to surrender? Seems a bit farfetched to me, a might country such as Russia losing to this little country who are getting help from others and have others suppling them with weapons and fighters, no way I believe that, and Russia being a nuclear power at that.

I believe that if countries keep helping the Ukraine and suppling them with weapons, they will have no choice but to unleash destruction upon the Ukraine, and masses of people will die because of the result with Zelensky to blame.

Problem is people believe in fake news and propaganda so much, you can tell them anything and they'll believe it, and probably even buy the bridge I have for sale that comes with a stop sign you can hold up and collect tolls.
I am of the belief that Joe Biden is a total Satanist and his Mob are and have been working to undermine the USA for many years, they work to create and cause all the problems that they can, they are as cunning as an out house Rat ! Such as They have been working undermining every angle to encourage promote degenerates and idiots. That's their Bag !

I have sat down and listened to people who bag Christianity for years with their rant and raving and not to mention religious idiots as well, but what they all have in common is that they are ignorant of Christ Jesus in fact. They are on about Religion ! but i am on about Christ Jesus ! that's a huge difference ! I abide in Christ Jesus and they do not know him in fact, because they are on about worldly works ? I point out that what they are claiming has nothing to do with Jesus Christ !

Idiots and morons will always want to wage War and escalate hostility's for their own ends regardless ! not to mention never sit down to reason. They have their own agenda and that is it. Now what gods are they serving or being played by ? one may wonder. who or what do they serve ? How many lives do they attempt to ruin to get their own way ? I have seen this displayed by morons my whole life, with people desperate and willing to destroy everyone around them for their own ends. in the Building industry such is rife with such people ! so i have developed a nose for such peoples and i know them better than they know themselves in fact. for they do not truly know who they serve in fact. for they are under delusions !

The World getting into a fight with Russia is insanity ! such does not help anyone at all but for who ? that's the question or for what ! The World does not need it.

Why do we need the mass conflict ? Is it For an agenda ? that we all have to suffer ?
I ask the powers that be what is your agenda with such as this creep show song and dance act. Nothing is good in it !

Reactions: JohnPaul

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is Done.
Putin Declares 4 Annexed Regions “Ours Forever”, Blames US For Nord Stream Attacks - The Falling Darkness

Update(10:23ET): With the ink drying on the official annexation declarations newly signed by the heads of Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions in Friday’s historic ceremony – the key takeaway from President Putin’s lengthy speech is that he declared a “mission accomplished” of sorts. He said these eastern and southern provinces are now part of Russia “forever”. He even touted that the referendums were accomplished in line with the UN charter on self-determination for all peoples, and vowed “They have made their choice… this is the only path to peace. We will protect our land using all our forces and we will protect their security. We will of course rebuild all destroyed towns and continue building hospitals, theaters, and schools.”

And with all eyes on the devastating sabotage against the Nord Stream pipelines, he pointed the finger squarely at Washington: “They are destroying European energy infrastructure… it’s clear who benefits.” According to his statements:

Putin blamed the United States for this week’s unexplained explosions at the Nord Stream pipelines that have left the damaged pipelines leaking huge amounts of natural gas into the Baltic Sea.

“It’s obvious to everyone who did it,” he said.

On the issue of dwindling energy supplies and soaring costs headed into what’s sure to be a rough, frigid winter for European populations, he slammed Western elites for a problem of their own making…

They print money, but you cannot warm your homes with this printed money… They have to convince their citizens to shower less, eat less, and put on warm clothes.”

“The Western elites.. it’s a crisis due to their own fault.” He described that the goal of the “hybrid war” in Ukraine has a “Goal to break Russia at any costs.”

“The dictatorship of the Western elite is directed against all societies, including against the peoples of those Western countries themselves. It’s a challenge for all.

This means the total negation of the human, the overthrow of religion and traditional values as the crushing of freedom becomes to look like the opposite of religion – open Satanism,” he said, repeating a familiar theme of his, and while rejecting “LGBT”/gender ideology as a threat to Russian society which the West seeks to impose…

Do we really want to have a parent No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 instead of mom and dad in Russia?

Do we want children to be told that there are other genders besides men and women? Is this the future we want for our children?

For us, this is unacceptable,” the Russian president said.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is Done.
Putin Declares 4 Annexed Regions “Ours Forever”, Blames US For Nord Stream Attacks - The Falling Darkness

Update(10:23ET): With the ink drying on the official annexation declarations newly signed by the heads of Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions in Friday’s historic ceremony – the key takeaway from President Putin’s lengthy speech is that he declared a “mission accomplished” of sorts. He said these eastern and southern provinces are now part of Russia “forever”. He even touted that the referendums were accomplished in line with the UN charter on self-determination for all peoples, and vowed “They have made their choice… this is the only path to peace. We will protect our land using all our forces and we will protect their security. We will of course rebuild all destroyed towns and continue building hospitals, theaters, and schools.”

And with all eyes on the devastating sabotage against the Nord Stream pipelines, he pointed the finger squarely at Washington: “They are destroying European energy infrastructure… it’s clear who benefits.” According to his statements:

Putin blamed the United States for this week’s unexplained explosions at the Nord Stream pipelines that have left the damaged pipelines leaking huge amounts of natural gas into the Baltic Sea.

On the issue of dwindling energy supplies and soaring costs headed into what’s sure to be a rough, frigid winter for European populations, he slammed Western elites for a problem of their own making…

They print money, but you cannot warm your homes with this printed money… They have to convince their citizens to shower less, eat less, and put on warm clothes.”

“The Western elites.. it’s a crisis due to their own fault.” He described that the goal of the “hybrid war” in Ukraine has a “Goal to break Russia at any costs.”

“The dictatorship of the Western elite is directed against all societies, including against the peoples of those Western countries themselves. It’s a challenge for all.

This means the total negation of the human, the overthrow of religion and traditional values as the crushing of freedom becomes to look like the opposite of religion – open Satanism,” he said, repeating a familiar theme of his, and while rejecting “LGBT”/gender ideology as a threat to Russian society which the West seeks to impose…

Do we really want to have a parent No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 instead of mom and dad in Russia?

Do we want children to be told that there are other genders besides men and women? Is this the future we want for our children?

In Putins wqarped mind it is done, but to over 200 nations on the planet, this theft of land and phony referendum is illegal. Most nations will not recognize the theft of Sovereign Ukrainian territory and Putin no longer has the military power to drive Ukraine out of their land that he is trying to steal.

But as I said, I am more convinced than ever that tactical nukes will be launched by Putin and cause WW 3 to commence as soon as detectable fallout hits a NATO nation.

the west has its problems and evils, but if I had or were forced to choose between babbling Biden of Puny Putin- Old Joe gets my vote. As far left as sleepy Joe is, He still is not close to Putin on the left!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If There Is A Nuclear War Between The U.S. And Russia, Most Americans Will Die By Starving To Death - The Falling Darkness
20% die in the blasts.
The rest starve, if it really does create a nuclear winter, all farms shut down. Temps drop below freezing for over a year, the sun is dimmed by the soot and smoke.
Even the scriptures show the sun is dimmed by the smoke and the soot while not directly speaking of nuclear war as the cause.
Dimmed sun output means crops wont grow.
  1. Revelation 6:12
    Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances
    I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Revelation 8:12
    Fourth Trumpet: The Heavens Struck
    Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.
  3. Revelation 9:2
    And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
More On The Referendum Game Changer (thegatewaypundit.com)
The west can't keep up with the war use of bombs and missiles. Including the US.
Biden is selling off the strategic petroleum reserve to keep gas prices lower for the 2022 election.
And Biden is using up military supplies sending them to Ukraine, so our military readiness is falling.
And our Minuteman nuclear missile tech is from the 70's. Russia's is much more advanced.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is Ukraine worth it all ?
I say not at all !
Leave it up to the Slaves to work out, it's their Land and they are all Russians in East Ukraine and they have Voted ! regardless of what joh Biden may say, it's not his call in fact.

Joe Biden leave the Slavic people alone !

Borders change all the time History proves it so.

As to The People in East Ukraine wanting to be within Russia, it was always so ! no one could say that it's not in fact, nor is this Vote wrong ! it's the will of the people and Joe Biden does not have a good record with the will of the people in fact as he is a thief on that account as well, he is a very cunning operator who does clearly not respect the wishes of Voting public does he !

Everyone knows that the people in that Area of Ukraine wish to be part of Russia ! So why does Joe Biden make such stupid fool threats !

If Trump was ranting and raving like Biden the MSM would be going nuts claiming that, he is Hell bent on being a War mongering total bastard.
But as to Joe Biden can never do anything wrong as to the MSM.

This is not some 3rd rate backwater Arab desert country that the USA as played silly buggers with stupid foolish Wars that it has never even Won !! so how do they think they are going to Win against Russia taking on the 2ed most powerful Military Nation of Earth ! Not to mention China will back Russia up !
So how does that fair on the World scale ? Nothing good can come out of it at all in fact for us the people in fact ! the only reason why Biden would want to bring such on is another agenda ! to destroy the USA and Capitalism is the only thing I can see that is truly on the cards in bringing on such madness !
Capitalism will fail under a War with Russia and China, easy as !
USA and the Worlds economy will be totally destroyed if a World War was declared a Great Depression would kick off and every ones Super nest egg will fail totally easy as !

Joe Biden has to be kicked out ! he and Co are such a threat to the World ! Biden and Co has to be called out ! They the fat cats will not lose ! they will clean up big time but we the people will loose big time. Biden and Co are happy to sacrifice billions of people in fact and they have said such. and are hell bent on reducing the worlds population commitment's to save the earth. Not to mention in a World War nowadays most people will starve to death in fact.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More On The Referendum Game Changer (thegatewaypundit.com)
The west can't keep up with the war use of bombs and missiles. Including the US.
Biden is selling off the strategic petroleum reserve to keep gas prices lower for the 2022 election.
And Biden is using up military supplies sending them to Ukraine, so our military readiness is falling.
And our Minuteman nuclear missile tech is from the 70's. Russia's is much more advanced.

And now the rest of the story as Paul Harvey loved to say!

1. As of now close to 600,000 Russians have fled their country. But I thought Russia was so good and doing so well?
2. Russia is losing the war! they have been pushed back in every area they conquered.
3. the black Sea fleet has left Crimea because of danger!
4. Russian troops are almost out of ammo, medical supplies and pillaging for food. Ukraines strategic bombardment of major depots is working.
5. As Russias armies are led by officers (the only professionals in the service for the most part) and as so many high ranking officers have been killed or sacked by Putin, the Russian armies are in chaos.
6. We are now manufacturing arms specifically for Ukraine.
7. We still have several million artillery shells for our 155 howitzers. Don't know about the Himars.
8. Doesn't matter how old our tech is. A megaton is a megaton whether it was planted in the ground in the 70's or 2020.
9. They do up date the electronics and guidance packages which are the key.
10. If Russia's nukes are so much more advanced, it just shows who is more serious about peace (the West) than murderous Russia.
11. that journalist sounds like he used to write for Pravda!
12. No matter what- The referendums were and will always be illegal, Russia had no authority to call for them.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Ukraine worth it all ?
I say not at all !
Leave it up to the Slaves to work out, it's their Land and they are all Russians in East Ukraine and they have Voted ! regardless of what joh Biden may say, it's not his call in fact.

Joe Biden leave the Slavic people alone !

Borders change all the time History proves it so.

As to The People in East Ukraine wanting to be within Russia, it was always so ! no one could say that it's not in fact, nor is this Vote wrong ! it's the will of the people and Joe Biden does not have a good record with the will of the people in fact as he is a thief on that account as well, he is a very cunning operator who does clearly not respect the wishes of Voting public does he !

Everyone knows that the people in that Area of Ukraine wish to be part of Russia ! So why does Joe Biden make such stupid fool threats !

If Trump was ranting and raving like Biden the MSM would be going nuts claiming that, he is Hell bent on being a War mongering total bastard.
But as to Joe Biden can never do anything wrong as to the MSM.

This is not some 3rd rate backwater Arab desert country that the USA as played silly buggers with stupid foolish Wars that it has never even Won !! so how do they think they are going to Win against Russia taking on the 2ed most powerful Military Nation of Earth ! Not to mention China will back Russia up !
So how does that fair on the World scale ? Nothing good can come out of it at all in fact for us the people in fact ! the only reason why Biden would want to bring such on is another agenda ! to destroy the USA and Capitalism is the only thing I can see that is truly on the cards in bringing on such madness !
Capitalism will fail under a War with Russia and China, easy as !
USA and the Worlds economy will be totally destroyed if a World War was declared a Great Depression would kick off and every ones Super nest egg will fail totally easy as !

Joe Biden has to be kicked out ! he and Co are such a threat to the World ! Biden and Co has to be called out ! They the fat cats will not lose ! they will clean up big time but we the people will loose big time. Biden and Co are happy to sacrifice billions of people in fact and they have said such. and are hell bent on reducing the worlds population commitment's to save the earth. Not to mention in a World War nowadays most people will starve to death in fact.
I'm on Russia's side, not going against my own country, would rather die before I did that, this Biden needs to get out of office soon, or we are all doomed, Zelensky is to blame and is causing unnecessary deaths and destruction on his own people and the others that are joining him.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what's worse -- lies from Putin or lies from Biden? Unless you factor in the Bidens into this it will not make sense. Ukraine is not necessarily "the good guy" in this debacle. Had Ukraine gotten its act together years ago, there would be no conflict with Russia today. And had there been a genuine leader in the White House right now, Putin would have tried to resolve this through a negotiated settlement.

Sorry so late in answering this , I must have missed it.

Zelensky had been trying to get Ukraines act together. But you must remember he is simply a product of Russian philosophy of govt.

And it doesn't matter how corrupt Ukraine is! They were not threatening Russia ,the opposiet was true with Russia supplying advanced arms to the separatists in the Donbas.

This was simply a land grab on Russia's part. Putin has publicly stated he wants to rebuild the old Russian Empire! So let us look in recent history and see how many nations attacked Russia. I see 0!!

How many attacks has Russian initiated in the last , lets just go back 12 years.

1. Chechnya
2. Georgia
3. Crimea
4. Now Ukraine!

Now Putin has been threatening Norway and Finland because they gop scared and decided to join NATO!

Remember teh iron curtain was not built to keep the West out, but to keep its citizens from fleeing a marxist totalitarian state.

Even a bad Ukraine is better than Russia! And Zelensky has proven to be a decent leader for that part of the world.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm on Russia's side, not going against my own country, would rather die before I did that, this Biden needs to get out of office soon, or we are all doomed, Zelensky is to blame and is causing unnecessary deaths and destruction on his own people and the others that are joining him.

Please expalin why Zelensky is to blame for Russia invading and annexing Crimea.

Please explain why Zelensky is to blame for Russia invading the Ukraine?

Teh reasons Putin gave keep changing and nearly all of them have proven false so I would like to hear why you side with a Marxist totalitarian regime in invading a much smaller country.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If There Is A Nuclear War Between The U.S. And Russia, Most Americans Will Die By Starving To Death - The Falling Darkness
20% die in the blasts.
The rest starve, if it really does create a nuclear winter, all farms shut down. Temps drop below freezing for over a year, the sun is dimmed by the soot and smoke.
Even the scriptures show the sun is dimmed by the smoke and the soot while not directly speaking of nuclear war as the cause.
Dimmed sun output means crops wont grow.
  1. Revelation 6:12
    Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances
    I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
  2. Revelation 8:12
    Fourth Trumpet: The Heavens Struck
    Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.
  3. Revelation 9:2
    And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

If there is a nuclear war between Russia and the US it will not be limited to just those two.

But even if it is limited between the two- the thousands of missiles and billions of megatonnage will create a nuclear winter for the entire Norther Hemisphere and swaths of the southern hemisphere as well. Just look at a map and everyone from the equator up will be dead within a year.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is Done.

Yes Putin is decrying the moral bankruptcy of the West. It is true and God is judging us even as we speak.

But if anyone thinks that Putin is some kind of moral midget- they need to get to NA immediately for th e drugs they are on are ruining their brains. Putin has at least one mistress. Adultery is just as abominable as homosexuality!

And no, the false annexation will not stand. Unless Russia is willing to pull its trained military from teh East and leave the east unprotected Russia is losing this war.

1. they are sending undertrained and underarmed ethnic minorities to the fron tin as little as two weeks after being called up after years of not serving in the military.

2. Their equipment dates back tro teh 60's and 70's. Old AK-47's with rust and T-62 tanks! Putin is sending them to die just so Ukraine can use up ammo.

3. The annexation will never stand globally. Russia is now a pariah with all except other totalitarian regimes. Their economy is collapsing. They cannot build modern weapons because of sanctions, and hundreds of thousands have fled "dear Mother Russia". Taking their skills with them!

4. Russia may still win this war, but it will only be because they have to resort to tactical nukes! And that could brin g NATO in for which Russia will be toast .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How many attacks has Russian initiated in the last , lets just go back 12 years.
1. Chechnya
2. Georgia
3. Crimea
4. Now Ukraine!
All true. And while Putin was doing this the West simply stood by. Obama and NATO did nothing when Crimea was annexed. In fact they were totally asleep at the wheel, since the West was actually participating in the Olympics at Sochi while Putin was planning to grab Crimea.

When Russia attacked Chechnya in 1994 all the former Soviet satellites should have started planning their defense against Russian aggression. The countries of Eastern Europe and the Baltic states could have formed their own defense treaty and created a defensive line along the Western border of Russia. And that could even have happened after Crimea. But they all neglected to take action, therefore Putin decided its time to re-establish the Soviet Union.

The West can now moan and groan and pour billions into the Ukrainian sinkhole, but Putin will not hesitate to use nuclear weapons, and those are not empty threats. He know that the West will not retaliate with nuclear weapons. And we should never forget that it was really at Biden's needling and meddling that Putin attacked Ukraine. A genuine US president would have tried to arrange a negotiated settlement long before that happened, and also given Russia a very serious and sober warning against any further aggression. But Putin also knows that America is finished as a military power after what happened in Afghanistan under Biden, and that Biden is an illegitimate non-president.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If there is a nuclear war between Russia and the US it will not be limited to just those two.

Russia declared war on Nato.
So, if Nato continues to fund international armed mercenaries into the Ukraine to fight with them, and if this end up going into Donbas, then Putin will do more than just create more heated rhetoric.

It does not matter if Nato does not agree to the annexation.
"game over"...
What matters is that Donbass is now a part of Russia in Putin's mind, same as The Crimea.
Nato needs to take a "hands off that" approach or they are going to be sorry and the world will suffer.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All true. And while Putin was doing this the West simply stood by. Obama and NATO did nothing when Crimea was annexed.

Actually Nato-The Ukraine-USA, have been building bio labs and air bases in the Ukraine and were going to try to take back the Crimea.
Putin knew all this, and that is 60% of the reason he went into the Ukraine.
THe other 40 was to change leadership and protect Donbass and these "russian regions".

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Majority of eastern Ukraine speaks Russian and is culturally ethnographically Russian. Including Odessa, Kharkiv, and 4 more bordering Oblasts next to the ones who voted to rejoin with Russia. For 300 years, Ukraine was part of Russia.

More info on that
Ukraine heads back into the arms of Mother Russia.
Experts say that geopolitical tension is likely to be a permanent factor in Ukraine's domestic political discourse. The country is deeply divided, with its Ukrainian-speaking and nationalist-minded western provinces now sharing borders with -- and gazing enviously toward -- EU and NATO members Poland, Romania, and Slovakia. Heavily industrialized eastern Ukraine was part of Russia for 300 years, most of its citizens speak Russian as their first language, and they tend to look to Moscow for cultural and political cues. Since Vladimir Putin came to power a decade ago, Russia has grown far more assertive in efforts to draw Ukraine back into its orbit.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Majority of eastern Ukraine speaks Russian and is culturally ethnographically Russian. Including Odessa, Kharkiv, and 4 more bordering Oblasts next to the ones who voted to rejoin with Russia. For 300 years, Ukraine was part of Russia.

Zelenskyy stated publicly that He wanted a "Purified Ukraine".

That is Nazi speak for ..>"ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RUSSIANS".

Hitler wanted a "purified Germany", and a "purified europe" = Kill all Jews

The most tragic thing about this Ukraine issue is that Zelensky was given the world's media to direct for over 5 months.
He lied endlessly, and the media loved it., nurtured it, caressed it, and evolved it, into this "world war" that never really was...... but they managed to create it as the new reality.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Nato-The Ukraine-USA, have been building bio labs and air bases in the Ukraine and were going to try to take back the Crimea.
Putin knew all this, and that is 60% of the reason he went into the Ukraine.
THe other 40 was to change leadership and protect Donbass and these "russian regions".
If I'm not mistaken Zelensky had agreed to not join NATO, and went back on his word, Russia has every right.