Donbass regions want immediate vote to rejoin Russia Federation, US Himars kill civilians Donetsk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Zelenskyy stated publicly that He wanted a "Purified Ukraine".

That is Nazi speak for ..>"ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RUSSIANS".

Hitler wanted a "purified Germany", and a "purified europe" = Kill all Jews

The most tragic thing about this Ukraine issue is that Zelensky was given the world's media to direct for over 5 months.
He lied endlessly, and the media loved it., nurtured it, caressed it, and evolved it, into this "world war" that never really was...... but they managed to create it as the new reality.
Everything in the western media will be propaganda showing how righteous they are and how evil Russia is, and not a word of it is trustworthy. For example the recent killing of civilians fleeing into Donetsk wanted to get into Russian controlled safer territory and the western media will have you to believe were killed by Russia. None of that narrative can be trusted.
Kiev Regime Kills Refugees Who Flee War-Torn Areas Seeking Russian Protection (Photos)

They had been fleeing for safety for several weeks, until UAF entered the town. Then they were shelled. UAF views them as traitors.

------------
For several weeks, civilians have been evacuated from Kupyansk and nearby settlements. People left the area by buses and private cars, they were secured by the Russian military. While Kupyansk was under the control of the Russian military, the evacuation route that ran along the railway was safe enough.

On September 25, the AFU entered the town. On the same day, a convoy with other refugees came under Ukrainian fire in a village on the town outskirts. As a result, at least 20 civilians were killed.

Ukrainian militants continue to purposefully kill the disloyal population of the Kiev terrorist regime. These terrorist attacks again proved the real attitude of the Kiev regime to civilians. As usually, the MSM decided to ignore the crimes of the Ukrainian authorities.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've been saying in forums for ages that Putin completely messed up by diluting his forces with attacks all along the northern border instead of concentrating them into two spearheads (red arrows in my shopped pic below) to "pincer out" the pro-Russian Donbas, and the people there would have welcomed him with open arms-

Ukr-crim-donbas2.jpg

Below- part of one of my Russian spearheads in the 'Black Sea' wargame-
war-CM_Black-sea.jpg

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is a more detailed map and the Oblasts, note a bunch more lean towards Russian identity, not Ukrainian at all.

upload_2022-10-1_11-25-26.png

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If I'm not mistaken Zelensky had agreed to not join NATO, and went back on his word, Russia has every right.

The first week all this started......back in Later FEB......Zelensky was given the "world microphone", and told his first Lie.
And of course the game they play is.."lets demonize PUTIN"....Let's create amazing lies and tell the world Putin did it.
The first one was...>"Putin bombed a Holocaust Museum".....
So, that lie got out there, and a reporter in the Ukraine, a Ukrainian reporter went to this Location, and it had not been bombed, harmed, nothing.
But the world was told Putin has no respect for the Holocaust victim, = Lie to demonize.

And it just kept going and going, and going, and the world BELIEVED It as Zelensky was on Twitter, Instagram, all cable networks.
He talked to Nato, the UN......He was everywhere for MONTHS, lying.
He was given access to talk to the US Congress a few times LIVE.
During the USA "Academy Awards", He gets to have time to talk to the Live viewers.. Millions of People.

Crazy, but the world gave him their attention, and this guy is a deceiver, and he did a very good Job.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All true. And while Putin was doing this the West simply stood by. Obama and NATO did nothing when Crimea was annexed. In fact they were totally asleep at the wheel, since the West was actually participating in the Olympics at Sochi while Putin was planning to grab Crimea.

When Russia attacked Chechnya in 1994 all the former Soviet satellites should have started planning their defense against Russian aggression. The countries of Eastern Europe and the Baltic states could have formed their own defense treaty and created a defensive line along the Western border of Russia. And that could even have happened after Crimea. But they all neglected to take action, therefore Putin decided its time to re-establish the Soviet Union.

The West can now moan and groan and pour billions into the Ukrainian sinkhole, but Putin will not hesitate to use nuclear weapons, and those are not empty threats. He know that the West will not retaliate with nuclear weapons. And we should never forget that it was really at Biden's needling and meddling that Putin attacked Ukraine. A genuine US president would have tried to arrange a negotiated settlement long before that happened, and also given Russia a very serious and sober warning against any further aggression. But Putin also knows that America is finished as a military power after what happened in Afghanistan under Biden, and that Biden is an illegitimate non-president.

Well they may have been asleep at teh wheel, but they finally took action against Russian aggression in Eastern Europe! I can't say why it took too long, that is information above my pay grade.

The Baltics and eastern Europe did do something- they joined NATO!!!!!!!

If Putin uses battlefield nukes, we will not use ballistic missiles (which is all we have left (we destroyed all our tactical nukes unlike Russia), but we just may under NATO attack Russia.

And what needling and meddling did Biden do? Aftger teh invasion and theft of Crimea, Trump and Biden helped the Ukraine defend themselves?

And what negotiated settlement could Biden have given? Land for peace? remove Zelensky? disband the 800 strong neo- nazi azov brigade?

Unilaterally not allow a sovereing nation to seek NAQTO membership if it wanted?

All you are doing is to seek to appease teh school yard bully! It didn't work for Chamberlain and Hitler and it wouldn't have worked with Putin. He made it internationally known he wants to rebuild the old russian empire- that means conquering and stealing other nations!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a more detailed map and the Oblasts, note a bunch more lean towards Russian identity, not Ukrainian at all.

View attachment 26258

It still doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russia cannot hold a referendum in land that is not theirs- that is known as illegal! And it will not stand.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It still doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russia cannot hold a referendum in land that is not theirs- that is known as illegal! And it will not stand.
Rules rules rules, who makes the rules.
Putin quoted from UN charter saying have the right to do this.
People’s choice in referendums is their inalienable right under UN Charter — Putin
"I am convinced that the Federal Assembly will support the constitutional laws on admitting and incorporating four new regions in Russia, four new subjects of the Russian Federation, since it is the will of millions of people. And certainly, it is their right, their inviolable right that is enshrined in Article 1 of the UN Charter, which explicitly states the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples," Putin said.

All your doing is being a parrot for the western oligarchs, the satanic globalist NWO who talk about rules too.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia declared war on Nato.
So, if Nato continues to fund international armed mercenaries into the Ukraine to fight with them, and if this end up going into Donbas, then Putin will do more than just create more heated rhetoric.

It does not matter if Nato does not agree to the annexation.
"game over"...
What matters is that Donbass is now a part of Russia in Putin's mind, same as The Crimea.
Nato needs to take a "hands off that" approach or they are going to be sorry and the world will suffer.

Well a crazy man can believe he can fly- it just ain't so.

It doesn't matter what NATO thinks either!

Russia cannot legally hold a referendum in a nations land that is not theirs and simply steal the land! They can try but if the world doesnt agree (and other than the other totalitarian regimes they don't) Russia will be excluded from most of the world.

Putin by his illegal invasion has already thrown the nation into chaos! Russia is in a steep recession, it cannot modernize for it is excluded from purchasing microchips which power modern life.

Close to 700,000 Russians have fled their nation! That alone says pages! Putin is on the verge of closing his border again with a different "iron curtain".

He will not grab soldiers form the major cities- they are already protesting and demanding his resignation! Plus he has arrested 10,000's

He has grabbed ethnic minority men from 18-60, 300,000 is the goal. They are being undertrained under equipped and sent to the front line! Sending them with WW 2 helmets, rusty AK-47's and T-62 tanks! As many of the Russian citizens brave enough to go on record- these poor men are just cannon fodder.

I believe Putin is going to use tactical nukes. That was the main purpose of the referendums. They7 were never part of the original resons he illegally invaded the Ukraine! If the reports are true- He is dying from cancer and I guess wants to go out with a big bang!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well they may have been asleep at teh wheel, but they finally took action against Russian aggression in Eastern Europe! I can't say why it took too long, that is information above my pay grade.

If Putin uses battlefield nukes, we will not use ballistic missiles (which is all we have left (we destroyed all our tactical nukes unlike Russia), but we just may under NATO attack Russia.

And what needling and meddling did Biden do? Aftger teh invasion and theft of Crimea, Trump and Biden helped the Ukraine defend themselves?

And what negotiated settlement could Biden have given? Land for peace? remove Zelensky? disband the 800 strong neo- nazi azov brigade?

Unilaterally not allow a sovereing nation to seek NAQTO membership if it wanted?

All you are doing is to seek to appease teh school yard bully! It didn't work for Chamberlain and Hitler and it wouldn't have worked with Putin. He made it internationally known he wants to rebuild the old russian empire- that means conquering and stealing other nations!
US has many hundreds of tactical nuclear missiles. Likely many more than they will admit to.

Fact Sheet: United States Nonstrategic Nuclear Weapons - Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation.

U.S. Tactical Nuclear Arsenal
The current U.S. tactical nuclear arsenal is comprised of approximately 230 B61 gravity bombs in two versions, the B61-3 and B61-4. Dual-capable NATO-designated F-15, F-16, and PA-200 Tornado fighter planes are the current systems capable of delivering the B-61, while the F-35A is slated to become nuclear-certified for future B61 missions.

The U.S. Air Force deploys an estimated 100 B61s at six NATO air bases in five countries. The remaining nuclear weapons are stored in the U.S. for possible overseas deployment.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
US has tactical nuclear weapons. Why people think differently I don't know except maybe the MSM parrots that nonsense for public consumption. US also won't let you know a lot of classified intel, why would they. If they have hundreds, maybe they have a thousand, you will never know the truth from them. But you can be certain they do have them. US also has abandoned MAD, mutually assured destruction. US military government has assumed a new nuclear posture, and it is FIRST STRIKE, called nuclear supremacy. They claim they can take out most of Russia's nuclear capability before Russia can get them off the ground. LOL, believe it or not.

They do know they can not get them all.... Europe is so out of luck. And some US cities are going to burn. My feeling is Russia has a lot better tech than the US is willing to admit even to itself. And any such first strike is going to leave the US well toasted along with Europe. Then perhaps a nuclear winter, all the food is gone. Mass starving time coming.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rules rules rules, who makes the rules.
Putin quoted from UN charter saying have the right to do this.
People’s choice in referendums is their inalienable right under UN Charter — Putin
"I am convinced that the Federal Assembly will support the constitutional laws on admitting and incorporating four new regions in Russia, four new subjects of the Russian Federation, since it is the will of millions of people. And certainly, it is their right, their inviolable right that is enshrined in Article 1 of the UN Charter, which explicitly states the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples," Putin said.

All your doing is being a parrot for the western oligarchs, the satanic globalist NWO who talk about rules too.

So you w3on't mind if I invade your home, take most of the land and lots of your building and hold a referendum with my people and make them mine?

And Putin conveniently forgot that the same article also demands sovereign equality of all its members. Invading a nation and then hold a referendum is not what the charter allows.

so you decry rules? Are you an anarchist then? If Russia was serious- maybe they should have negotiated with the Ukraine first before sending 250,000 troops intro their nation?

How about having the governors of these regions petition teh UN to seek an international body to over see a referendum free of russian influence and ukrainian influence without Russian soldiers at teh balloting places? That would have never happened! Putin does not have that much honor or integrity in him. He is just a thug, who if, as I think> he is using these sham referendums to use nukes, He will find out their is a bigger bully on teh schoolyard!

I take it the irony is above your head! The chechens are no longer willing to fight for Putin.

700,000 Russians have fled the nation.

Putin has already stated He is going to take Ukraninas form these four Ukranian Oblasts and make them fight for russia. remember He said to willingly surrender is a death sentence So the Russian officers will be busy shooting Ukrainain civilians forced into the Russian army!

Just Remember since NATO became an organization here is the score of nations invasded.

NATO---0

Soviet Union/Russia

SOV_RU_Invasions.webp

This is the legacy of that so called peace loving state! But oh let us not anger this bully, he might use a low yield nuke! So let us let him take over and enslave any nations he wishes!!! No thanks Neville.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US has many hundreds of tactical nuclear missiles. Likely many more than they will admit to.

Fact Sheet: United States Nonstrategic Nuclear Weapons - Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation.

U.S. Tactical Nuclear Arsenal
The current U.S. tactical nuclear arsenal is comprised of approximately 230 B61 gravity bombs in two versions, the B61-3 and B61-4. Dual-capable NATO-designated F-15, F-16, and PA-200 Tornado fighter planes are the current systems capable of delivering the B-61, while the F-35A is slated to become nuclear-certified for future B61 missions.

The U.S. Air Force deploys an estimated 100 B61s at six NATO air bases in five countries. The remaining nuclear weapons are stored in the U.S. for possible overseas deployment.

You do not know th edifference between a tactical and strategic nuclear weapon.

A tactical weapon is a low yield (less than a kiloton) that are also called battlefield nukes! Teh gravity bombs are strategic and not tactical. They have yields in the hundreds of kilotons to several megatons!

I just visited in September the US Army national Museum in Alexandira Virginia. We ended and destroyed out "tactical" nukes over a generation ago.

We had battle field mlrs nukes, nuke mortar shells and nuke artillery shells and they are all gone.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You do not know th edifference between a tactical and strategic nuclear weapon.

A tactical weapon is a low yield (less than a kiloton) that are also called battlefield nukes! Teh gravity bombs are strategic and not tactical. They have yields in the hundreds of kilotons to several megatons!

I just visited in September the US Army national Museum in Alexandira Virginia. We ended and destroyed out "tactical" nukes over a generation ago.

We had battle field mlrs nukes, nuke mortar shells and nuke artillery shells and they are all gone.
I know where you stand, and it is with the satanic globalist NWO, their rules, their propaganda.
If this was 1776, you would be a Torrie and fight on the side of the English, because of your rules.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know where you stand, and it is with the satanic globalist NWO, their rules, their propaganda.
If this was 1776, you would be a Torrie and fight on the side of the English, because of your rules.

Well I would have voted against rebellion! Because the Bible tells us that if your enemy demands you go one mile- go two! And that we are to serve government- as long as they do not demand us take unbiblical actions. That is what a Christian is called to do!

America was founded on a sin against God by rebelling against England. I fully agree that England was grossly abusing the colonies- but as a CXhristian we cannot endorse people rebelling against government. We have a right to self defense but pay lots of taxes? Jesus never said to rise up and rebel. Or if the ruling govenment wants to quarter soldiers in your house.

And I have been against the NWO for decades. Just because I don't support your frined Vlad the Impaler doesn't mean I support all the west does! But you said that because you act like Putin. When you cannot defend you rown position- atrtack the one you are opposed to smear their character and trhus try to impeach their side.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I find it so ironic that Putin warned the world against sending troops into the Ukraine to help them under threat of nuclear war! But yet He has grabbed troops from Belarus, Syria and now maybe finalizing a deal with that other great humanitarian "Kim Jung IL" to have him send 100,000 troops rto Russia to help fight the Ukrainians! Hypocrisy knows no bounds!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Baltics and eastern Europe did do something- they joined NATO!!!!!!!
And that was a huge mistake! They should have joined with all the eastern European countries to form a separate defense alliance distinct from NATO. NATO was seen as a threat by Russia all along. Therefore they should have gone in another direction (which would actually have been more effective). Especially if all the Scandinavian countries had also joined them. Putin would not have dared to attack Ukraine after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

View attachment 26258
Lets look at Ukraine politically going back to how political Ukraine was Stolen and a Puppet was installed in the Government ? by who ? Wealthy great slobs like George Soros etc who have been feeding this bastard so called Zionist and added and backed up the neo Nazi trash for many years.

So when one knows the history of Ukraine and understands the relationship with Russia that was set in place ? well well what do we see here, Bastardisation ! of agreements ? due to what ! Political bastardry in fact and it is this that has caused the rift in fact.
The Political Government was Stolen by a cunning workings that were at hand back then !

This all started when the Ukraine Political Leader who went to Russia and came back to a Stolen Government ! Remember that !
What year was that I can not remember the year or the political Leaders name but I do remember it was so wrong to of taken over the Government like that !

But this is were the cancer started from and all who added that were and are criminals, not to mention are a Satanic evil corruption on a huge scale devilish, it's a sort of no mans land that has no World watch dog, so they can conduct experiments that no other Country can legally and all this type of stuff is hidden by the MSM and Governments cover it all up!

Such is just like the Nazi and so called Jews conducted in Germany.

This is were most likely Covid etc was created, as the USA could not conduct such experiments legally at home, so the best place for any illegal experiments was Ukraine ! as it was created as a Nazi haunt and if found out they could just blame the stupid Nazis and the world would swallow that totally without question in a heart beat! but as for the cunning of the Zionist using the Idiot Nazis the world would never swallow that at all ! not to mention such is regarded as Anti-Semitism ! such has become law and the first commandment under Satanism. Under communist Russia being a Anti-Semite was the death penalty by Law and pro Christian was death penalty as well.

I wonder were Anti-Christ as vanished so as to become no value at all what so ever in these such dark days that have fallen upon us who value being in Christ Jesus. That we be guided by the Whore !

I am happy for what now is Russia's new borders and Ukraine can get back on with it's new life now. Clearly such is not worthy fighting over at all in fact.
Putin's hand was forced to stand up to the cunning that was dished up to Russia.

Putin is the only Political Leader in the world who is a worthy of supporting Christian values nowadays. Joe Biden has Non ! UK Non ! Australia Non ! Canada Non !

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that was a huge mistake! They should have joined with all the eastern European countries to form a separate defense alliance distinct from NATO. NATO was seen as a threat by Russia all along. Therefore they should have gone in another direction (which would actually have been more effective). Especially if all the Scandinavian countries had also joined them. Putin would not have dared to attack Ukraine after that.

Well people cannot live by the perceptions of Russia. NATO never invaded a nation while Russia has invaded many. NATO was the only game in town and has never openly threatened Russia first. It has responded to Russian belligerence and threats but never has attacked Russia or any other nation