Don't deny the Rapture and be left behind!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, no one was raptured in the first century prior to the tribulation of the last 1993 years. At the Second Coming before Jacob's trouble, the church will be removed.
my simple advice to all is , TIME TO FLY all false doctrines of men .
We better learn the bible well is all i can say . NOT through the lens of men either .
Read it for YOU . dont read it through the lens of pre , mid or even post trib . YOU READ IT FOR YOU .
Very soon it willl become VERY CLEAR , oh dear we has been lied too by men .
THERE IS ONLY TWO COMINGS OF CHRIST . AND HE ALREADY APPEARED THE FIRST TIME many years ago
SOON he will appear the SECOND TIME . Be prepared to not only suffer for HIS name sake
but also to DIE for HIM . ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE in this world . persecutions WILL ONLY INCREASE
against the true lambs . Through all generations we have seen lambs and heard of lambs BLEEDING even
unto death for CHRIST . my advice , IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE TILL JESUS HIMSELF COMES
to END the false prophet and the beast in the lake of fire . TO END the reign of darkness and HE who led it .
THE LORD shall indeed bruise satan under our feet shortly . TILL THEN , ARMOUR UP cause its only gonna get worse .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my simple advice to all is , TIME TO FLY all false doctrines of men .
We better learn the bible well is all i can say . NOT through the lens of men either .
Read it for YOU . dont read it through the lens of pre , mid or even post trib . YOU READ IT FOR YOU .
Very soon it willl become VERY CLEAR , oh dear we has been lied too by men .
THERE IS ONLY TWO COMINGS OF CHRIST . AND HE ALREADY APPEARED THE FIRST TIME many years ago
SOON he will appear the SECOND TIME . Be prepared to not only suffer for HIS name sake
but also to DIE for HIM . ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE in this world . persecutions WILL ONLY INCREASE
against the true lambs . Through all generations we have seen lambs and heard of lambs BLEEDING even
unto death for CHRIST . my advice , IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE TILL JESUS HIMSELF COMES
to END the false prophet and the beast in the lake of fire . TO END the reign of darkness and HE who led it .
THE LORD shall indeed bruise satan under our feet shortly . TILL THEN , ARMOUR UP cause its only gonna get worse .
Now is the Time to purge all leaven of falsehood from our minds and hearts that we may be nourished with undefiled TRUTH.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEN , as you agree , ITS TIME TO OPEN BIBLES and learn . TIME to submit to THAT GOD , resist the devil and HE will flee .
This is how we purge the leaven out from our hearts = Ephesians 4:25-32

Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,” for we are members of one another. “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil. Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See that's the problem , you all believe Christ returns twice , which is not taught nowhere scripture . Why would Christ bring those in Heaven with Him at the 2nd coming to turn around and go back to Heaven .

Yes your body(dust) does go back to the ground, however it ain't coming out

We were spirit before flesh, we were with God before being made flesh, had lucifer not led a rebellion , we never would have been .
He does not go back. He comes to the Mount of Olives at the 6th Seal. The Second Coming is before the 7th Seal is opened, and before the 1st Trumpet even sounds.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "At the Second Coming before Jacob's trouble, the church will be removed."

Can you please provide scripture that is specific to and validates your statement
Revelation 6 is the Seals speaking directly to the church and the 6th Seal is the Second Coming.

Revelation 8 and 9 contain Trumpets. Trumpets speak directly to Jacob and the nation of Israel. The Trumpets are Jacob's trouble.

The Seals are the church's trouble.

The Trumpets do not start until after the 7th Seal is opened.

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

No one can say truthfully the Seals and Trumpets happen simultaneously in parallel.

The 6th Seal is when Jesus returns to the Mount of Olives. That is when He sits on His glorious throne in Jerusalem.

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"

The sheep and goat judgment is about Israel during the first 6 Trumpets.

So the church is glorified in the 5th Seal and waits in Paradise until all the Millennium firstfruits are gathered.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6 is the Seals speaking directly to the church and the 6th Seal is the Second Coming.

Revelation 8 and 9 contain Trumpets. Trumpets speak directly to Jacob and the nation of Israel. The Trumpets are Jacob's trouble.

The Seals are the church's trouble.

The Trumpets do not start until after the 7th Seal is opened.

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

No one can say truthfully the Seals and Trumpets happen simultaneously in parallel.

The 6th Seal is when Jesus returns to the Mount of Olives. That is when He sits on His glorious throne in Jerusalem.

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"

The sheep and goat judgment is about Israel during the first 6 Trumpets.

So the church is glorified in the 5th Seal and waits in Paradise until all the Millennium firstfruits are gathered.
The 6th Seal does not show us that HE has actually come to earth at this point but that HE is about to = any moment now.

There is NO SEPARATION of the Body of Christ from the earth during the Day of Jacobs Trouble.
The DoJT is limited to Jerusalem/Israel = Zechariah ch14, although the world will be feeling the impact as well.

JESUS said that His Elect/Saints/Bride will be on earth during the Tribulation = Rev ch6 ch7 ch12 ch13 ch14
Daniel ch7 ch12 , Matthew ch23 ch24 ch25 , 1 Thess & 2 Thess , 1 Cor ch15 , 1 John ch2 ch3 and more

JESUS/Gospel is the Open Door for Salvation for the world and that Door will not Close until JESUS Returns.

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come

The Second Coming of Christ is at the "Last Trump/7th Trumpet"
Matt ch24 ,1 Thess 4:13-18 , 2 Thess ch2 , 1 Cor ch15 , 1 John ch2 & ch3

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What if one is Found ? Your Saved !

So that being the case regardless ?

Now as for the so called rappy, just to claim such, this has nothing to do with being Saved. Such is just spinning a Line.

Is it their faith in the rappy and not Christ Jesus, that gets them to escape the Hellfire, that they have brought on themselves, because they are of this world.

Only fools look forward to the Rappy, it's this world that brings it on in fact, for this world is as Jesus pointed out Full of Deceptions and Delusions in fact.

So if one is truly Born again then your Soul is saved ! regardless, so it's not about looking forward to the Hellfire, like so many willingly take part in. I do not take part in such at all. for all who do are on the path to Hell. for they do not know Christ Jesus as all. but for when it's all burnt up, one will have no options but One any road ! For Christ Jesus will stand as clearly Awesome !
And I mean the word Awesome in it's correct form ! not the modern day insanity use of the word that is in fact blasphemy ! for such a word only related to God the Father and Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit in fact as outside of that, is a working of Satan bastardising the word.
Awesome wheels man ! No ! bro. cool maybe, but Awesome Wheels etc come on ! your joking or a fool.
That's like saying you gave 110% ? so one is ether mathematically challenged or ignorant or stupid. giving 100% is the limit in fact and no one does give 100% They may of gave it their all, period ! To be truthfully honest ? But with this world comes such dribble that people do not know what they are truly saying, nor care, it's the self inflated ego that drive such nonsense.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th Seal does not show us that HE has actually come to earth at this point but that HE is about to = any moment now.

There is NO SEPARATION of the Body of Christ from the earth during the Day of Jacobs Trouble.
The DoJT is limited to Jerusalem/Israel = Zechariah ch14, although the world will be feeling the impact as well.

JESUS said that His Elect/Saints/Bride will be on earth during the Tribulation = Rev ch6 ch7 ch12 ch13 ch14
Daniel ch7 ch12 , Matthew ch23 ch24 ch25 , 1 Thess & 2 Thess , 1 Cor ch15 , 1 John ch2 ch3 and more

JESUS/Gospel is the Open Door for Salvation for the world and that Door will not Close until JESUS Returns.

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come

The Second Coming of Christ is at the "Last Trump/7th Trumpet"
Matt ch24 ,1 Thess 4:13-18 , 2 Thess ch2 , 1 Cor ch15 , 1 John ch2 & ch3
So every Saint since Abel in the Garden are coming to earth in the billions to all endure tribulation and life all over again at the 6th Seal?

You do realize that some saints can exist on the earth while the rest are in Paradise. That is the current condition. God removes people from the earth constantly. That is called physical death. The body of Christ has been split since Adam and Eve left the garden.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th Seal does not show us that HE has actually come to earth at this point but that HE is about to

He is clearly described as being at the Earth so much so that the unsaved know it and want to die because they are afraid of what He will do to them.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is clearly described as being at the Earth so much so that the unsaved know it and want to die because they are afraid of what He will do to them.
Could be.
It seems to me, and i could be wrong, that this is the point in time where He is descending - Matt ch24

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn.
They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

Peace

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So every Saint since Abel in the Garden are coming to earth in the billions to all endure tribulation and life all over again at the 6th Seal?

You do realize that some saints can exist on the earth while the rest are in Paradise. That is the current condition. God removes people from the earth constantly. That is called physical death. The body of Christ has been split since Adam and Eve left the garden.
i am only referencing those living Saints on earth as declared in 1 Thess 4:13-18, 1 Cor 15, 1 John ch3 , Hebrews 9:28, Matt ch24

The Body of Christ is never split but those who die go straight to Heaven while life continues on earth as we wait for the LORD.

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.
For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to myriads of angels in joyful assembly, to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven. You have come to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could be.
It seems to me, and i could be wrong, that this is the point in time where He is descending - Matt ch24

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn.
They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

Peace

Yes, he will be known to the people of the world and they will mourn and some will want the rocks to fall on them.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am only referencing those living Saints on earth as declared in 1 Thess 4:13-18, 1 Cor 15, 1 John ch3 , Hebrews 9:28, Matt ch24

The Body of Christ is never split but those who die go straight to Heaven while life continues on earth as we wait for the LORD.

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.
For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to myriads of angels in joyful assembly, to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven. You have come to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel
I am talking about the entire church glorified in the sky above the earth so all on earth will see it.

Then Jesus immediately descends to the Mount of Olives.

You claim the whole church is resurrected on the earth at that point. That is where their bodies are, many claim have to be resurrected.

I have pointed out they already have a permanent incorruptible physical body as they are gathered from Paradise. They meet the raptured church and all are glorified at the same time.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am talking about the entire church glorified in the sky above the earth so all on earth will see it.

Then Jesus immediately descends to the Mount of Olives.

You claim the whole church is resurrected on the earth at that point. That is where their bodies are, many claim have to be resurrected.

I have pointed out they already have a permanent incorruptible physical body as they are gathered from Paradise. They meet the raptured church and all are glorified at the same time.
How can the spirit/souls of the Saints whom Christ is bringing with Him from Heaven already have their permanent incorruptible body when the Resurrection of the dead did not take place and will not take place until His Second Coming?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the spirit/souls of the Saints whom Christ is bringing with Him from Heaven already have their permanent incorruptible body when the Resurrection of the dead did not take place and will not take place until His Second Coming?
The OT resurrection happened at the Cross. No one missed it in the NT, because it was not for them.

2 Corinthians 5:1 was true in the first century, not a prophecy of a future event.

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

That was available for Lazarus and all in Abraham's bosom at the Cross.

The dead in Christ have all risen first. Jesus will bring them with Him at the 5th Seal and those on earth will meet them in the air. Then the Second Coming to the Mount of Olives is the 6th Seal.

They will be gathered by the angels from all over Paradise, just like those on earth will be gathered in a rapture from the earth. Paul did not say how we are caught up.

I would bet it is by an angel over a spaceship.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OT resurrection happened at the Cross. No one missed it in the NT, because it was not for them.

2 Corinthians 5:1 was true in the first century, not a prophecy of a future event.

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

That was available for Lazarus and all in Abraham's bosom at the Cross.

The dead in Christ have all risen first. Jesus will bring them with Him at the 5th Seal and those on earth will meet them in the air. Then the Second Coming to the Mount of Olives is the 6th Seal.

They will be gathered by the angels from all over Paradise, just like those on earth will be gathered in a rapture from the earth. Paul did not say how we are caught up.

I would bet it is by an angel over a spaceship.
You said: "The OT resurrection happened at the Cross. No one missed it in the NT, because it was not for them."

This is not true and there are no scriptures that confirm the Saints of Genesis until Christ were Resurrected.

Daniel chapter 12 corrects your misunderstanding as does the LORD Jesus in the Gospel.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "The OT resurrection happened at the Cross. No one missed it in the NT, because it was not for them."

This is not true and there are no scriptures that confirm the Saints of Genesis until Christ were Resurrected.

Daniel chapter 12 corrects your misunderstanding as does the LORD Jesus in the Gospel.
No, Jesus told the thief on the Cross, he would be physically in Paradise. A resurrection from death is always physical. I gave the verses, and you rejected God's Word.

This scene in Paradise has been ongoing night and day since the Cross:

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

The Lamb has been slain since the foundation of the world. Paradise was not available physically until the Cross.

"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

No one could enter, until Jesus told the thief on the Cross today thou shalt be with the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, in Paradise. Enoch, Elijah, and Moses the only OT redeemed who could have been candidates to enter Paradise. They had physical bodies and appeared on the mount of Transfiguration and then returned to Paradise. All the rest had to wait in Abraham bosom until they came out of their graves when Jesus said it is finished. No one who was redeemed was left behind in Abraham's bosom. The thief went straight to Paradise and was given God's permanent incorruptible physical body. 2 Corinthians 5:1.

All those people in Paradise have been with the Lamb like the thief on the Cross, since that day. They have been serving God night and day in that heavenly temple. There is enough proof in Scripture to point that out. You don't need every passage on the topic to give every single little detail every time the topic is mentioned.

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

You don't think that many in the OT came out of trouble and tribulation? Most of the prophets in the OT went through tribulation. This world is supposed to be tribulation for the redeemed.

"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;"