Don't deny the Rapture and be left behind!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! "Returns all the way to the earth," ONCE, according to prophecy for Israel (Dan, Mat, Rev)

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

"Comes to Gather His Body To Himself, meeting in the air, to take us to GloryLand,"
according to "The Revelation Of The Mystery!"
(Romans - Philemon) ♫ :innocent:

The evidence of the Truth/Timing of the LORD's Coming is CLEAR in Scripture/Prophecy/Gospel/Apostles.

#1 - Matthew chapter24 pertains to:
a.) His Church/Elect/Saints/Believers = John 3:25-30 and Colossians 3:1-17 , 1 Peter 1:1-12 , Matt 23:37-39 , Romans ch11

b.) the GOSPEL is the Era/Time Period called 'Dispensation of Grace' = John 1:1-16 , Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

#2 - Antichrist comes BEFORE the LORD Jesus Christ = spoken by the OT Prophets, Gospel, Apostles, Revelation
a.) Daniel 7:24-25 and Revelation chapters 12, 13, 14
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

b.) 1 John 2:18
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us.

c.) 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8
Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evidence of the Truth/Timing of the LORD's Coming is CLEAR in Scripture/Prophecy/Gospel/Apostles.

#1 - Matthew chapter24 pertains to:
a.) His Church/Elect/Saints/Believers = John 3:25-30 and Colossians 3:1-17 , 1 Peter 1:1-12 , Matt 23:37-39 , Romans ch11

b.) the GOSPEL is the Era/Time Period called 'Dispensation of Grace' = John 1:1-16 , Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

#2 - Antichrist comes BEFORE the LORD Jesus Christ = spoken by the OT Prophets, Gospel, Apostles, Revelation
a.) Daniel 7:24-25 and Revelation chapters 12, 13, 14
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

b.) 1 John 2:18
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us.

c.) 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8
Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
Also read john chapter four verse three .
And every spirit that confesses NOT that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh
is not of GOD . This is that spirit of anti Christ whereof you heard that should COME
and EVEN NOW IS IT HERE . ITS HERE , ITS BEEN HERE . IT works the mystery of inquity .
TILL CHRIST COMETH TO DESTROY IT . ITS HERE david . ITS BEEN HERE .
the spirit of anti christ WORKS THROUGH its anti christs .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also read john chapter four verse three .
And every spirit that confesses NOT that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh
is not of GOD . This is that spirit of anti Christ whereof you heard that should COME
and EVEN NOW IS IT HERE . ITS HERE , ITS BEEN HERE . IT works the mystery of inquity .
TILL CHRIST COMETH TO DESTROY IT . ITS HERE david . ITS BEEN HERE .
the spirit of anti christ WORKS THROUGH its anti christs .
There are TWO Mysteries

a.) 2 Thessalonians 2:7 = "the mystery of lawlessness"

b.) the Mystery of God = Revelation 10:7 - but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound,
the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

TODAY, the world will choose one of these two mysteries.

Choose wisely =Hebrews 3:7-19
Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See that's the problem , you all believe Christ returns twice , which is not taught nowhere scripture . Why would Christ bring those in Heaven with Him at the 2nd coming to turn around and go back to Heaven .

Yes your body(dust) does go back to the ground, however it ain't coming out

We were spirit before flesh, we were with God before being made flesh, had lucifer not led a rebellion , we never would have been .
NO see it is you who make assumption that the rapture is a return of Jesus. It is not and is not even related to the return of Jesus to earth!

At teh rapture, Jesus descends only to the atmosphere to collect teh church, He does not return to earth so it is not a return or part of the second coming or any other terminology you wish to use to falsely brand my belief in the rapture

Yes at the rapture the bodies of the sleeping saints will be rejoined with their spirits and souls in glorified form.

I do not know where you get this idea that all of humanity pre existed before becoming human. It is nowhere in the bible.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are TWO Mysteries

a.) 2 Thessalonians 2:7 = "the mystery of lawlessness"

b.) the Mystery of God = Revelation 10:7 - but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound,
the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

TODAY, the world will choose one of these two mysteries.

Choose wisely =Hebrews 3:7-19
Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
Yep . paul speaks of the heavenly mystery in his letter also to the ephesians . Yes indeed .
Mystery bablyon is all part of mystery of inquity as well . we see two mysteries at work
One which is of GOD and the other of the dragon . And all of this GOD has allowed for HIS OWN purpose .
THAT GOD BE GLORIFIED IN THE SON and the peoples who believe in the SON .
LET THE KING be praised .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO see it is you who make assumption that the rapture is a return of Jesus. It is not and is not even related to the return of Jesus to earth!

At teh rapture, Jesus descends only to the atmosphere to collect teh church, He does not return to earth so it is not a return or part of the second coming or any other terminology you wish to use to falsely brand my belief in the rapture

Yes at the rapture the bodies of the sleeping saints will be rejoined with their spirits and souls in glorified form.

I do not know where you get this idea that all of humanity pre existed before becoming human. It is nowhere in the bible.
It ABSOLUTELY is His Return = Acts 1:9-11 , Luke 13:22-30 , 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 , Revelation ch19

HE will not immediately plant His Feet on earth for His Second Coming.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep . paul speaks of the heavenly mystery in his letter also to the ephesians . Yes indeed .
Mystery bablyon is all part of mystery of inquity as well . we see two mysteries at work
One which is of GOD and the other of the dragon . And all of this GOD has allowed for HIS OWN purpose .
THAT GOD BE GLORIFIED IN THE SON and the peoples who believe in the SON .
LET THE KING be praised .
REJOICE with me Brother and SHOUT Praise to our GOD for HE has granted to us to be included/part of HIS MYSTERY in CHRIST....

CHRIST in you the Hope of Glory...!!!

HalleluYAH

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REJOICE with me Brother and SHOUT Praise to our GOD for HE has granted to us to be included/part of HIS MYSTERY in CHRIST....

HalleluYAH
The church must be built up solid in Christ and be prepared to suffer tribulation .
Many in times past have fallen away due to their hope was in a rapture and so when great persecution befell them
the fell away . A few pastors in china long wept over this .
One in particular had this to say . He later repented of the wrong he did to his church .
HE even choked up with tears as he told his story .
HE said . Back in those days we were preaching pre trib and having easy times on earth
and that before things got rough GOD would rapture us
He then choked up with tears as he said this next part . WE DECIEVED the people
WHEN our persecutions came crashing in upon us i watched as my flock sold CHRIST OUT .
WE FAILED OUR PEOPLES . WE failed to prepare them for tribulation . HE was crying DAVID .
BUT at least he did repent and learned from it and came back strong and etc .
WE MUST Get the people ready NOW . Great tribulations and betrayals are COMING RIGHT DOWN THE PIPE LINE
for this church age . THEY ARE COMING and we cannot fear them or man . MANY whose hope was in the world
WILL SELL out when these persecutions INCREASE . WE must remind the people of the words of CHRIST .
AND by all means be watching and be ye ready , cause no man knows the HOUR the LORD does come .
BUT MAKE SURE the peoples are prepared to lose EVERYTHING . A massive betrayal is COMING .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It ABSOLUTELY is His Return = Acts 1:9-11 , Luke 13:22-30 , 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 , Revelation ch19

HE will not immediately plant His Feet on earth for His Second Coming.
Is you r last line some secret passage written in invisible ink?

The Rapture is when Jesus just descends to the heaven (2nd or 3rd can't say , most believe the third or our atmosphere) collects the saints. Brings us to heaven, has us go through the Bema seat judgment and gives us our rewards and robes of righteousness.

The church is found in heaven before Jesus returns so there really should be no argument about it.

Rev. 19:

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

This passage describes Jesus' second coming! And the church is already in heaven because we were raptured off the earth before the tribulation period began.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coming of the LORD does indeed draw nigh .
The signs of the times are showing this .
Be prepared to lose all for CHRIST . For so long as we are in this world its only GONNA get worse .
Have no fear of man , no fear to suffer for Christ or to even die for HIM and the glorious gospel .
And do be watching and be ye ready for no man knows the day nor hour the LORD does come .
Just be living all for CHRIST .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is you r last line some secret passage written in invisible ink?

The Rapture is when Jesus just descends to the heaven (2nd or 3rd can't say , most believe the third or our atmosphere) collects the saints. Brings us to heaven, has us go through the Bema seat judgment and gives us our rewards and robes of righteousness.

The church is found in heaven before Jesus returns so there really should be no argument about it.

Rev. 19:

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

This passage describes Jesus' second coming! And the church is already in heaven because we were raptured off the earth before the tribulation period began.
Chapter 19 are the spirits of the Saints in Heaven ready to DESCEND to earth, with the LORD, as spoken in the Prophets, Gospel, Apostles

There are no prophecies or scripture which says: "the LORD collects His Saints and takes them to Heaven"

IF you find one = please post it - thank you

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See that's the problem , you all believe Christ returns twice , which is not taught nowhere scripture.
"not taught nowhere" = a Positive, correct?
Amen! "Returns all the way to the earth," ONCE, according to prophecy for Israel (Dan, Mat, Rev)

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

"Comes to Gather His Body To Himself, meeting in the air, to take us to GloryLand,"
according to "The Revelation Of The Mystery!"
(Romans - Philemon) ♫ :innocent:
Borrowed from "Conclusion To God's Great Grace Departure" [study or not 'at your own risk']:

Precious friends, Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified, as you
study God's Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided, in preparation for our [ could
be soon ] Departure To our Eternal Home In God's Great GloryLand!:

Part I

God’s PRE - TOJT Great GRACE Departure!:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LORD JESUS, we beseech Thee Now For Thy Divine Understanding
In This Thy Most Important Doctrine For our Comfort And Consolation.
Amen. (1 Thessalonians 4:18)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Of JACOB’s {Israel's} Trouble (TOJT), Ending With The
Second Coming
, is found in God's Context:

God's Prophetic Program, Under LAW, gospel of the kingdom
(“ages” past/future) (Genesis-John; Hebrews-Revelation)

God’s “Earthly Kingdom” Purpose From “the foundation of the world”
(Matthew 25:34)

God's Purpose Prophesied “since the world began” (Luke 1:68-70; Acts 3:21!)

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That DIFFER!” {online}:

Great GRACE Departure!

Pre-TOJT Resurrection/Departure of The Body Of CHRIST,
Ending God’s Age Of GRACE, Is Found In God's Other Context:

God's Revelation Of The Mystery, Under The Gospel Of The GRACE Of God
{ Current = “But NOW!” } (Romans through Philemon!)

God’s “Heavenly Hidden” Purpose Before “the foundation of the world”
(Ephesians 1:4; 2 Timothy 1:9!)

God's Heavenly Purpose Kept Secret “since the world began”
(Romans 16:25; Ephesians 1:4-11, 3:5-9!)

-------------------

The Second Coming, According to Prophecy:

(1) Immediately After tribulation/4 signs, CHRIST, In His
Prophesied Second Advent, As KING Of kings, And LORD Of lords,
Is Coming From Heaven! (Matthew 24:29; Revelation 19:16, 11!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming On a white horse, With Crowns On
His Head, And A Sword In His Mouth! (Revelation 19:12-15)

(3) CHRIST Is Coming With, (which Were In Heaven!),
His armies * on white horses! (Revelation 19:12-15)

(4) CHRIST Is Coming To earth With ONE army *, “All Of His holy angels,”
In Order To Judge/Make war/Smite And Rule the nations…
(Matthew 25:31; Revelation 19:11, 15)

(5) With Another trumpet (AFTER "the 7th angel trumpet” in heaven), on
the earth, Angels Are SENT, By The KING, TO: “gather the elect”...
(Matthew 24:31; Mark 13:27!)

(6)...for the “judgment of the Earthly Nations” By The Son of man, The King!
(Matthew 25:31-46!)

(7) Those Judged as righteous then enter the kingdom! And the UNrighteous
then Depart into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels!
(Matthew 25:34-46!)

To be continued in post #214

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church must be built up solid in Christ and be prepared to suffer tribulation .
Many in times past have fallen away due to their hope was in a rapture and so when great persecution befell them
the fell away . A few pastors in china long wept over this .
One in particular had this to say . He later repented of the wrong he did to his church .
HE even choked up with tears as he told his story .
HE said . Back in those days we were preaching pre trib and having easy times on earth
and that before things got rough GOD would rapture us
He then choked up with tears as he said this next part . WE DECIEVED the people
WHEN our persecutions came crashing in upon us i watched as my flock sold CHRIST OUT .
WE FAILED OUR PEOPLES . WE failed to prepare them for tribulation . HE was crying DAVID .
BUT at least he did repent and learned from it and came back strong and etc .
WE MUST Get the people ready NOW . Great tribulations and betrayals are COMING RIGHT DOWN THE PIPE LINE
for this church age . THEY ARE COMING and we cannot fear them or man . MANY whose hope was in the world
WILL SELL out when these persecutions INCREASE . WE must remind the people of the words of CHRIST .
AND by all means be watching and be ye ready , cause no man knows the HOUR the LORD does come .
BUT MAKE SURE the peoples are prepared to lose EVERYTHING . A massive betrayal is COMING .
We must work together, here now and everywhere, proclaiming the Truth and denouncing falsehood.

John ch17
They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
continued from above post #212

Part II

(Previously) The Second Coming, According to earthly Prophecy:

The Great GRACE Departure, According to The Heavenly Mystery!:

(1) Immediately After GRACE
Has ENDED/ZERO signs!:
CHRIST, As Head Of His Body, The Church, Will Descend From
Heaven! (Ephesians 1:19-23; Colossians 1:18; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming With A Shout, With the voice of an archangel,
And With The [Last GRACE] Trump of God! (1 Thessalonians 4:16!)
Note: The First GRACE Trump (Voice) Of God, Was In Acts 9:4!)

3) God (JESUS CHRIST) Will Bring With Him {those who Were With
Him In Heaven}, part Of His Own, those who are “asleep In JESUS!”
(2 Corinthians 5:8; Philippians 1:21-23; 1 Thessalonians 4:13!)

(4) CHRIST Descends With One archangel, Will resurrect those
asleep {in 3)} First, and Then, we “which are alive and remain,” {which
Is A Mystery!}, will be changed/all “incorruptible, And Caught Up”
together to meet The LORD in the air, in the “twinkling of an eye!”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53!)

(5) CHRIST “Gathers His Body” To Himself, to Take them To Heaven...
(2 Thessalonians 2:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:49; 2 Corinthians 12:2, 5:1-2;
Ephesians 1:3, 20, 2:6; Philippians 3:20; 2 Timothy 4:18!)

6)...For The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST, For HIS Heavenly Body,
By The Head Himself!... (Romans 2:6, 16, 14:10-12;
1 Corinthians 3:8-15, 4:5, 6:20; 2 Corinthians 5:10;
Ephesians 6:8; Colossians 3:24-25!)

(7a) ...After Judgment, the GRACE assembly Is Then Presented as
A Glorious Church, To CHRIST Himself!... (Ephesians 5:27!)

(7b) ...And, Then CHRIST Will Present His Body, holy and
unblameable and unreproveable, In His Sight, To His Father,
In Heaven
, Where we Live * Forever And Ever! Amen!
(1 Thessalonians 3:13; Colossians 1:5, 22;
1 Corinthians 6:3; 2 Corinthians 5:1-2 KJB!)

* Note, The ONE army Of The Body Of CHRIST, Must "have been
assigned our Heavenly positions" for ruling and reigning! Amen?

---------------------------------------------------------------
LORD JESUS, thank You so much for Your Precious BLOOD,
Gift Of ETERNAL Salvation,
And for Your Blessed Hope of
Glorification
When You Come To Finally Gather us Home! Amen.
---------------------------------------------------------
Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

See you In God's Great GloryLand! ♫ :innocent:

GRACE, Peace, And JOY!...

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
continued from above post #212

Part II

(Previously) The Second Coming, According to earthly Prophecy:

The Great GRACE Departure, According to The Heavenly Mystery!:

(1) Immediately After GRACE
Has ENDED/ZERO signs!:
CHRIST, As Head Of His Body, The Church, Will Descend From
Heaven! (Ephesians 1:19-23; Colossians 1:18; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming With A Shout, With the voice of an archangel,
And With The [Last GRACE] Trump of God! (1 Thessalonians 4:16!)
Note: The First GRACE Trump (Voice) Of God, Was In Acts 9:4!)

3) God (JESUS CHRIST) Will Bring With Him {those who Were With
Him In Heaven}, part Of His Own, those who are “asleep In JESUS!”
(2 Corinthians 5:8; Philippians 1:21-23; 1 Thessalonians 4:13!)

(4) CHRIST Descends With One archangel, Will resurrect those
asleep {in 3)} First, and Then, we “which are alive and remain,” {which
Is A Mystery!}, will be changed/all “incorruptible, And Caught Up”
together to meet The LORD in the air, in the “twinkling of an eye!”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53!)

(5) CHRIST “Gathers His Body” To Himself, to Take them To Heaven...
(2 Thessalonians 2:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:49; 2 Corinthians 12:2, 5:1-2;
Ephesians 1:3, 20, 2:6; Philippians 3:20; 2 Timothy 4:18!)

6)...For The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST, For HIS Heavenly Body,
By The Head Himself!... (Romans 2:6, 16, 14:10-12;
1 Corinthians 3:8-15, 4:5, 6:20; 2 Corinthians 5:10;
Ephesians 6:8; Colossians 3:24-25!)

(7a) ...After Judgment, the GRACE assembly Is Then Presented as
A Glorious Church, To CHRIST Himself!... (Ephesians 5:27!)

(7b) ...And, Then CHRIST Will Present His Body, holy and
unblameable and unreproveable, In His Sight, To His Father,
In Heaven
, Where we Live * Forever And Ever! Amen!
(1 Thessalonians 3:13; Colossians 1:5, 22;
1 Corinthians 6:3; 2 Corinthians 5:1-2 KJB!)

* Note, The ONE army Of The Body Of CHRIST, Must "have been
assigned our Heavenly positions" for ruling and reigning! Amen?

---------------------------------------------------------------
LORD JESUS, thank You so much for Your Precious BLOOD,
Gift Of ETERNAL Salvation,
And for Your Blessed Hope of
Glorification
When You Come To Finally Gather us Home! Amen.
---------------------------------------------------------
Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

See you In God's Great GloryLand! ♫ :innocent:

GRACE, Peace, And JOY!...
Those in Heaven with Christ who HE will bring at His Second Coming are the spirits of the Saints = 1 Thess 4:13-18

There are no resurrected Saints in Revelation until chapter 20

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The opening of the Seals is not the wrath of God until the 6th Seal when the LAMB applies His Wrath.

The 5th Seal unequivocally and without prejudice proves this: Revelation 6:9-11

And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”
Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

The 6th Seal contains the wrath of God and is in accordance with Prophecy/Gospel/Apostles: Revealtion 6:12-17

And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter 19 are the spirits of the Saints in Heaven ready to DESCEND to earth, with the LORD, as spoken in the Prophets, Gospel, Apostles

There are no prophecies or scripture which says: "the LORD collects His Saints and takes them to Heaven"

IF you find one = please post it - thank you

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

sorry you don't like the way the Lord inspired it! we are caught up and meet teh Lord in the air not on earth!

Simple biblical facts:

1. the dead soul and spirit are already in heaven, so there bodies are resurrected.
2. We alive are caught up body soul and spirit to meet in the AIR, not the earth.
3. REv. 19 the bride is ready and given her robes- the church already has her rewards! Why? Because we were snatched along with dead church saints and go to heaven!
4. As Paul also wrote in 1 cor. 15 , our bodies are metamorped from corruptible to incorruptible bodies.

That is the bible.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18​

King James Version​

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

sorry you don't like the way the Lord inspired it! we are caught up and meet teh Lord in the air not on earth!

Simple biblical facts:

1. the dead soul and spirit are already in heaven, so there bodies are resurrected.
2. We alive are caught up body soul and spirit to meet in the AIR, not the earth.
3. REv. 19 the bride is ready and given her robes- the church already has her rewards! Why? Because we were snatched along with dead church saints and go to heaven!
4. As Paul also wrote in 1 cor. 15 , our bodies are metamorped from corruptible to incorruptible bodies.

That is the bible.
You said : "1. the dead soul and spirit are already in heaven, so there bodies are resurrected."

Gospel Truth = In Christ, only the flesh body dies = our soul/spirit never dies = John 11:26
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.
And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

Gospel Truth = No resurrected glorified bodies until the Second Coming of Christ = 1 Thess 4:13-18 & 1 Cor ch15

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep/died, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep/died in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep/dead.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first.

AFTER that we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
Therefore comfort one another with these words.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, no one was raptured in the first century prior to the tribulation of the last 1993 years. At the Second Coming before Jacob's trouble, the church will be removed.
You said: "At the Second Coming before Jacob's trouble, the church will be removed."

Can you please provide scripture that is specific to and validates your statement