Don't deny the Rapture and be left behind!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't deny the Rapture and be left behind!!!
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
13 And now, dear brothers, I want you to know what happens to a Christian when he dies so that when it happens, you will not be full of sorrow, as those are who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and then came back to life again, we can also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him all the Christians who have died.

15 I can tell you this directly from the Lord: that we who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a mighty shout and with the soul-stirring cry of the archangel and the great trumpet-call of God. And the believers who are dead will be the first to rise to meet the Lord. 17 Then we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. 18 So comfort and encourage each other with this news.===Caught up IS the rapture. After the years of the great tribulation Jesus will return to earth and bring the raptured believers with Him and defeat all evil and set up His eternal kingdom here on earth and God will have His home here for all eternity!. PTL

I KNOW I'M GONNA' BE LEFT-BEHIND if I'm still alive when the great trib starts! And this will be a GOOD THING!!!

At the end of Luke 17, Lord Jesus was asked by His disciples "Where, Lord?" about the FIRST ONE TAKEN. And He answered them with...

Luke 17:37
37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them,
"Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
KJV

Another version of that answer Lord Jesus gave them is here in Matthew 24...

Matt 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
KJV

A carcase is a DEAD BODY folks!

The FIRST ONES TAKEN will be like a DEAD CARCASE gathered to wheresoever those FOWLS are that eat on dead things! That was Lord Jesus' answer!!!

So I don't know about yal, but I ain't gonna' listen to no stupid preacher that tells me that I must be among the FIRST ONES TAKEN, because those are taken to the Antichrist, and NOT LORD JESUS! I ain't gonna' be stupid enough to listen to those fake preachers who preach for money and tell LIES!

Reactions: David in NJ