Don't swim in this lake in China?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Florida law ......No one is at fault when wildlife kills someone.

On another site, we got into a huge debate when that child was killed on Disney property. I explained that the family finally sat down with Disney and a Foundation was formed. Simply to get the event off the headlines. Someone popped off and said that the lake should be cleared of all alligators. I explained there are 300,000 acres of which 30,000 acres is developed. There are about 2500 lakes on that property. Funny thing about gators .....they sense that a nearby lake is suddenly lacking in gators .....The lake would be repopulated in days.

I inspected a house on a lake. purchased by a couple from Michigan. Retired .....I walked around to the back of the house at the pool cage. Her two little Yorkies were in the cage. Walked back to the front and asked the owners and truck driver to come to the back. Along the back of the cage was a ten foot alligator. Told them .....he is sizing up the cage and lunch. If he gets in, all you hear is one squeal ....Do not leave the dogs unaccompanied in that cage ....do not leave Grandkids unaccompanied in that cage. The joke around here is that the best bait for alligators is Poodle on a string with grannie attached.....
Everything you mentioned is quite interesting and informative, thanks.

So those pool cages in FL, do the alligators tunnel underneath to get into them?

I remember the old lady walking her dog right next to the lake in FL. I recall the alligator jumped out and killed her. But I think her little dog escaped.

I hear the Boa Constrictors or Pythons are a big problem in the Everglades. That they pay people to hunt them?