Don't Tell any Liberals this

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word on the street is that Trump had special forces at the Capitol the other day. They entered the building along with Antifa. Guess who has Nancy's laptop - you guessed it. Guess why Nancy is crapping bricks and wants Trump gone asap (I'm sure you can guess that too). Also, don't forget that if trumpy has evidence that foreign powers were mucking in the election he can declare an emergency (thanks to that little thing he introduced back in 2018) and probably do whatever the heck he wants. Stay tuned and don't warn any liberal friends you may have.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, this could be getting better than we thought if true. :)
One of the ANTIFA BLM rioters that entered the Capitol building was pictured having grabbed up NP's lectern. I'd wonder how one would come to have her laptop?
It's a wait and see.

I wonder if they investigative committee is going to prosecute those Capitol police who let the "rioters" through the barricade?

Reactions: wip

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only 5% In The United States. Call D.C. Patriots’ Of The Rioters’-79% Say ‘criminals’ Or’ Fools’: Survey

Here’s A List Of Cities Hit By Riots In The Last 3 Months

Keep in mind these rioters, mostly members of ANTIFA and BLM, are sustained by the $$$'s of George Soros. I have no doubt HRC and Muslim Obama are in on it too.
Imagine the scheme. Turn America into chaos. Blame "Alt-Right", "Radical Conservatives". Lock down America under martial law, this is if JB does actually take the White House, and keep it that way for four years!
Biden said if elected he'd make masks a national mandate as a sign of patriotism, not inconvenience.
If he made it a national mandate there would be prosecution for non-compliance. How's that work? Martial law!