Dragged out issue

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need prayer for something that has been effecting me for more than 12 months. About an unhappy situation. My father lied to me about something a year ago. My mother has done things to frustrate me. I've been calling out to God for help about my situation but not given any hope of it coming to an end. I'm getting mad at God for allowing this to go on for so long. I've put up with this for too long. I'm disgusted. I've been reading the verses in the bible that are appropriate for how I am feeling. This is going on forever. I am at my wit's end.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Most of us (including me) have had parents who didn't shape up at times by trying to force their worldly ideas and values on us, and as a result I grew up shy and lacking in self-confidence because kids think their parents know everything, and when they tell us we're no good we believe them.
But when I reached my early teens I realised that they knew nothing, and I became drawn to the Bible, and from that moment my self-confidence began to return, and I grew up to become one of the strongest people I know, it's a power thing..:)

"Our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power" (1 Thessalonians 1:5)

Reactions: dev553344

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I need prayer for something that has been effecting me for more than 12 months. About an unhappy situation. My father lied to me about something a year ago. My mother has done things to frustrate me. I've been calling out to God for help about my situation but not given any hope of it coming to an end. I'm getting mad at God for allowing this to go on for so long. I've put up with this for too long. I'm disgusted. I've been reading the verses in the bible that are appropriate for how I am feeling. This is going on forever. I am at my wit's end.
Father, please undo the things that have been done and fix things things that need fixing and let there be a peaceful presence of your devine intervention in this matter, in Jesus mighty name!

Reactions: dev553344

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Father, please undo the things that have been done and fix things things that need fixing and let there be a peaceful presence of your devine intervention in this matter, in Jesus mighty name!
Why do we tell God what he should be doing? ...do we assume he doesn't know? or do we assume he is forgetful and needs reminding?