Dream About A Sign

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then again, maybe it's the seal on the forehead of these guys, saved by grace:

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, holding the seal of the living God; and he called out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, or the sea, or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel...

But that mark still makes me wary.

Last edited:

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Squat didly do . sometimes i amaze even myself with what words flow out me tongue and fingers .
BUT it sure do the job . cause that love aint saving squat .
Oh it’s a good job I’m not a kid anymore and instead an old 49 year old walrus. The rhymes I’d be making up to that word doesn’t bear thinking about. Hahaha.

Onwards we trench on in the Lord. Praising and thanking the Lord.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then again, maybe it's the seal on the forehead of these guys, saved by grace:

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, holding the seal of the living God; and he called out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, or the sea, or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel...

But that mark still makes me wary.
Let me show you something that proves its not the seal of GOD that this tattoe represents .
The hundred and forty four thousand , THEY BELIEVED in JESUS CHRIST , they followed the lamb .
Now look at the idea behind that tattoe . no need for belief , no change of lifestyle and etc .
THAT aint following JESUS CHRIST . that tattoe is big time showing exactly
where their hope was and it aint in GOD , in Christ , its in this life , and in another who contradicts
the true grace of GOD .
You see the true grace of GOD would have us to DENY all ungodliness
to be living righteously , holy and godly in this world . The true life saving grace of GOD
draws one TO faith in JESUS CHRIST whom GOD did send . That tattoe , that version of grace
DOES NOT SUCH THING .

Reactions: Marvelloustime