Dream of resurrected Angels

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had a dream and I remember some of it but not all. And I think it was from God:

I had a dream I was at my Father's house and my mother appeared next to our car and got in and I spent time with her. She was in her youth and so then I noticed she might not be my mother so I questioned her about the last thing she said to my Father and she didn't answer correctly. So I told her to get out of the car because I knew she wasn't my mother.

Then my mother appeared and in the age that I remember so I knew it was my mother. And my Father appeared and went to tell him that Mom was here. Then Jesus changed her into the other woman and she was of a youth age. And then I knew that the youth girl was my mother as a teenager.

After that many appeared that were resurrected and they all surrounded me. Then I kind was happy and also a little scared. Then they all began to descend into the earth. Then the dream was over.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this dream might also have something to do with the scent of cologne and perfume I kept smelling on my walks. They were like people of fine scents and my mother's perfume was one of them. I think they were angels that I couldn't see but could only smell.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Had a dream and I remember some of it but not all. And I think it was from God:

I had a dream I was at my Father's house and my mother appeared next to our car and got in and I spent time with her. She was in her youth and so then I noticed she might not be my mother so I questioned her about the last thing she said to my Father and she didn't answer correctly. So I told her to get out of the car because I knew she wasn't my mother.

Then my mother appeared and in the age that I remember so I knew it was my mother. And my Father appeared and went to tell him that Mom was here. Then Jesus changed her into the other woman and she was of a youth age. And then I knew that the youth girl was my mother as a teenager.

After that many appeared that were resurrected and they all surrounded me. Then I kind was happy and also a little scared. Then they all began to descend into the earth. Then the dream was over.

Hey Devin. I hope your not after an interpretation cos I'm so good at it. Dreams do fascinate me but I think there is a spiritual connection. I was told only you can interpret your dream.
So then what do you think it meant?

I'll share one if my dreams that had me distressed about a year ago. For context my patents are still alive and in good health though my mum had a cancer scare which she survived.

We were on holiday it seemed in their home country and we were by the sea. Then suddenly my mum disappeared off the rock she was standing on, swept into the rough sea. I dived in trying to find her. I found her and with all my might I dragged her to the surface. That's when I woke up, sweating, heart racing, almost in tears.

It's meaning I think was this. Love your patents and cherish your time with them because God will take them one day and I will have to find peace with that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Devin. I hope your not after an interpretation cos I'm so good at it. Dreams do fascinate me but I think there is a spiritual connection. I was told only you can interpret your dream.
So then what do you think it meant?

I'll share one if my dreams that had me distressed about a year ago. For context my patents are still alive and in good health though my mum had a cancer scare which she survived.

We were on holiday it seemed in their home country and we were by the sea. Then suddenly my mum disappeared off the rock she was standing on, swept into the rough sea. I dived in trying to find her. I found her and with all my might I dragged her to the surface. That's when I woke up, sweating, heart racing, almost in tears.

It's meaning I think was this. Love your patents and cherish your time with them because God will take them one day and I will have to find peace with that.
Yes I recently lost my Mom, and so I spend time with my Dad while he's still here. Time is precious.