Dreams are of the spirit world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been studying dreams all my life and I now believe its the interface to the spirit world (the other characters). They connect to your dreams.. Its a bodiless existence, and nothing is real there. That's the horror of that world. I think people dream b/c God want's them to know about that place. I used to wake up saying come on its bad enuf I had to work all day, and with recurring dreams I get to work all night in previous jobs? And I think I've finally pulled the plug on these bad dreams.. I've never actually thought these characters in dreams were all you like Freud did. Its them people in the 6th sense. There is a book called the Way of Divine love that talks about this spirit world..and now I understand what she went through. I have found 'proof' what they look like:

midget.jpg

And of course then you would know what Jesus meant by sayings to come to him and I will give you rest! (from these spirits?)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've been studying dreams all my life and I now believe its the interface to the spirit world (the other characters). They connect to your dreams.. Its a bodiless existence, and nothing is real there. That's the horror of that world. I think people dream b/c God want's them to know about that place. I used to wake up saying come on its bad enuf I had to work all day, and with recurring dreams I get to work all night in previous jobs? And I think I've finally pulled the plug on these bad dreams.. I've never actually thought these characters in dreams were all you like Freud did. Its them people in the 6th sense. There is a book called the Way of Divine love that talks about this spirit world..and now I understand what she went through. I have found 'proof' what they look like:

midget.jpg

And of course then you would know what Jesus meant by sayings to come to him and I will give you rest! (from these spirits?)
Your imagination is an untrustworthy guide. God has given us his word so we don't need to rely on man's fickle untrustworthy imagination.

Reactions: Scoot

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

midget.jpg

Greetings!

So let me see if I understand you correctly. You are saying that God does not use dreams, and only the enemy does? Or am I misunderstanding you? I'd like to discuss this at length with you.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they both do. . but how to tell? I have visions and dreams. The other night I dreamed I was in somebody's mansion.

I base it on fright or happiness.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they both do. . but how to tell? I have visions and dreams. The other night I dreamed I was in somebody's mansion.

I base it on fright or happiness.

Ah... here we have it. Don't assume this. Why are you so certain that the Lord might not be speaking to you about something here, rather than assuming it is simply a matter of your moods at a given time?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is good imagery, and I would much prefer talking about a dream like this. How about if you tell me the dream in full, and I will give you my thoughts on what it might mean where your spiritual life is concerned.

I likely know what it means already, actually, but I would like to see the whole thing in full first.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Before I get into tribulation, I was dreaming about the huge tsunami like in 2012 movie and also I saw Jesus was crucified and burned. It was in 2007 and those dream are the sign from God before I got those attack in 3 a.m in the morning in 2008.
God always talking to us with a parable in our dream and the meaning of the dream will make us aware after we had experience that sign. Just like Joseph interpret Pharaoh dream. Most of us cannot interpret by own, but it will reveal by itself.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always talking to us with a parable in our dream and the meaning of the dream will make us aware after we had experience that sign. Just like Joseph interpret Pharaoh dream. Most of us cannot interpret by own, but it will reveal by itself.

Actually, Yan, with an interpreter the Lord will let you know even before you experience the fulfillment.

But good post. You are correct, the Lord speaks to us through symbolism, and for much the same reasons as He spoke in parables. It is to draw people closer to Him by seeking Him for their meanings.

Reactions: brian100