Drugs And Religion?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sill doesn't make them scum as you like to call them.

All ya have to do is look at them and listen to them talk with that pot voice...
They say you cannot judge a book by it cover...LOL...I have been proving that wrong all my life....scum of the earth!

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All ya have to do is look at them and listen to them talk with that pot voice...
They say you cannot judge a book by it cover...LOL...I have been proving that wrong all my life....scum of the earth!
Who are you to judge others? You've never made decisions in life?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not the guy to try to put words in my mouth because I will feed them back to you.
What I said was....Now if you want to see the fruit of drugs....LOL...look at the long lines that form outside of the legal pot stores....what you see is the scum of the earth....

A visual representation of the fruit of drugs.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not the guy to try to put words in my mouth because I will feed them back to you.
What I said was....Now if you want to see the fruit of drugs....LOL...look at the long lines that form outside of the legal pot stores....what you see is the scum of the earth....

Thanks for dodging my question. You have one heck of an ego there.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You like to judge others and would rather not look at your own faults. Petty and arrogant.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God and His word doesn't refer to addicts as scum.

Oh no! He is not as nice as I am. I only judge the real. He will tell them what He will do with them.
1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:21 Envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I am not going to burn them....I am being nice.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh no! He is not as nice as I am. I only judge the real. He will tell them what He will do with them.
1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:21 Envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I am not going to burn them....I am being nice.
Addiction is not a voluntary thing. Nobody plans to be one. Addicts are sick. God won't punish someone for being sick.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is truth is saying that addicts are scum? Post the passage.

The word addicts has not appeared in my posts. But it appears you are pushing for the belief that addiction justifies all.
As I said, the road to hell is paved with justifications.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The word addicts has not appeared in my posts. But it appears you are pushing for the belief that addiction justifies all.
As I said, the road to hell is paved with justifications.
You called them scum. You're not God. Who are you to judge them?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You like to judge others and would rather not look at your own faults. Petty and arrogant.

I call'em as I see e'm. No apologies. The Bible is not petty or arrogant....that would be the moral guide that I use.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addiction is not a voluntary thing. Nobody plans to be one. Addicts are sick. God won't punish someone for being sick.

Well I disagree. Unless you have a story of someone that was tied down and given drugs until they were addicted.