Drugs And Religion?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Into the 12th? Thou shalt puff puff pass?
:p lol kidding.

If I may be so bold, LoL.

Friday-Funny-10-hilarious-marijuana-memes.jpg

Reactions: Kaz

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, "Thou shalt not ingest shrooms or smoke weed" is not one of the Ten Commandments.
True. We're it so, that type scripture would appear in the book of the Exodus.

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Reactions: Kaz

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a lot of things the Bible does not address because they were not an issue back then...the Bible is not going to address the huffing of paint of gasoline.

It does address drunkenness. And most druggies would consider it a waste of money and time to only take a hit off a doobie every other week.

The Bible also gives us away of judging the merits of many things....the fruit of the tree.
What has been the fruit of drug trafficking?
What has been the fruit of drugs on families?
What has been the fruit of drugs on our nation?
Christ and Apostles did not have to go and preach the Gospels! They could have sat a round and just got stoned right?

Now if you want to see the fruit of drugs....LOL...look at the long lines that form outside of the legal pot stores....what you see is the scum of the earth....

If there is anything good about drugs...explain how you are going to teach your children how to do it.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are a lot of things the Bible does not address because they were not an issue back then...the Bible is not going to address the huffing of paint of gasoline.

It does address drunkenness. And most druggies would consider it a waste of money and time to only take a hit off a doobie every other week.

The Bible also gives us away of judging the merits of many things....the fruit of the tree.
What has been the fruit of drug trafficking?
What has been the fruit of drugs on families?
What has been the fruit of drugs on our nation?
Christ and Apostles did not have to go and preach the Gospels! They could have sat a round and just got stoned right?

Now if you want to see the fruit of drugs....LOL...look at the long lines that form outside of the legal pot stores....what you see is the scum of the earth....

If there is anything good about drugs...explain how you are going to teach your children how to do it.
So your saying that if someone is addicted to drugs that they are the scum of the earth? That's very judgmental of you. Jesus wouldn't appreciate you attacking sick people like that.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your saying that if someone is addicted to drugs that they are the scum of the earth? That's very judgmental of you. Jesus wouldn't appreciate you attacking sick people like that.

I am not the guy to try to put words in my mouth because I will feed them back to you.
What I said was....Now if you want to see the fruit of drugs....LOL...look at the long lines that form outside of the legal pot stores....what you see is the scum of the earth....

A visual representation of the fruit of drugs.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not the guy to try to put words in my mouth because I will feed them back to you.
What I said was....Now if you want to see the fruit of drugs....LOL...look at the long lines that form outside of the legal pot stores....what you see is the scum of the earth....

You're inferring that people who are suffering from addiction are scum.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Also, not everyone that frequents legal pot stores are addicts. Many go in for CBD oil, candy etc.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're inferring that people who are suffering from addiction are scum.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You have no right to call them scum. Who are you to call the shots?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, not everyone that frequents legal pot stores are addicts. Many go in for CBD oil, candy etc.

Ya go ahead and try to convince people that they are standing in those long lines for candy. Nor do I support the use of CBD oil unless you have a prescription for it.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ya go ahead and try to convince people that they are standing in those long lines for candy. Nor do I support the use of CBD oil unless you have a prescription for it.
CBD oil is used in lieu of many prescriptions for joint pain and sleep.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CBD oil is used in lieu of many prescriptions for joint pain and sleep.

A lot of druggies justify using drugs for medicable purposes. That is why I say the path to hell is paved with justifications.