Ebola

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Let me pass something, here quickly, as our time's a going. Listen, did you know the Bible predicts that in the last days, that they'll be a germ warfare? That diseases will break out upon the people, and will fall on everyone without the baptism of the Holy Spirit? But with the Angel or who had charge over these plagues was given orders to touch no one on whom the mark was. Why, how much, kind of teachers have we got to be, brethren, to get the church in order to be in that condition? Immune.
My arms are sore now, from where the doctors has punched needles in, to try to inoculate me from yellow fever and so forth. I told them I didn't need it. But they wouldn't listen to me. But I'll tell you what God's going to do. God's got a serum, and it's called the Holy Ghost. And when that serum goes in, it'll inoculate you. Hallelujah. In the last days…
43 I remember one time during the '37 flood; everybody had to take typhoid shots. And so, I was escaping mine. I was a lineman, so I was out and gone. Some fellow walked up and he said, "Have you got your shots yet?"
I said, "Oh, yes. I got my shot."
He said, "You did." Said, "Did it make you sick?"
I said, "Oh, no." I said, "No, it sure didn't."
He said, "When did you get your shot?"
I said, "Oh, about three years ago."
"Three years?" He said, "Well, you ought to take another one."
I said, "I get one about every hour." Brother I… All right. I was just going on to him.
44 But look, friend, the time is coming, that when there is rising up a church. If we can't have faith for Divine healing, how are we going to have for the rapture? We've got to move out, friend. We've got to get out of this old, slow, church condition that we're in. Step out. Launch out. Cut the shorelines, and get out into somewhere, where you lose all senses of fear and doubt, out there where all things are possible, brother, just as free as it can be. You've got your sail set towards heaven, and nothing can stir you no way. You're gone that way; that's all. Nothing can harm you.
Now, that's the kind of a church it's going to be, one of these days, according to the Bible. Where the Angel poured out His wrath and diseases broke out, and men even rotted in their flesh where they were standing. And the fowl of the air come down and eat off of the shoulders, and eat the flesh of chief-captains, and great mans, and presidents, and warriors, and diplomats, and potentates, and everything. Eat… But the Angel was given charge, "Don't you come near anyone that's got the seal of God in their forehead." It's going to be a… One of these days Divine healing's going to be a great thing among the people. So let's get in condition. God wants us…
You say, "Well, Brother Branham, you say, 'Let us.'" That's what God's a waiting on. God… We're waiting on Jesus to return, and Jesus is waiting on us. You say, "Well, how, what can we do about it?"
The Bible said the hour has come, and His Bride has made herself ready (Hallelujah.), made herself ready.

54-0719A - "God's Provided Way Of Healing"
Rev. William Marrion Branham

Reactions: KingJ