Mysteries

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mysteries

That test Faith.

Of the Prosperity of the Wicked

Jeremiah 12:1 Righteous are You, Yahavah, that I would plead my case with You; Indeed I would discuss matters of justice with You: Why has the way of the wicked prospered? Why are all those who deal in treachery at ease?

This was Jeremiahs prayer to the Lord God, only to have a response in which God answers of forsaking his chosen house, and abandoned his inheritance: I have handed the beloved of my Soul over to her enemies. (12:7,) speaking how (12:13) They have sown wheat but have harvest thorns, they have strained themselves to no profit. So be ashamed of your produce because of the fierce anger of the LORD.” Are you someone who can allow the LORD to be the one whom avenges for you? In the face of temptation or troubles caused by others. A great thing one can do is pray and discuss it with the Father, as Jeremiah is shown praying to him

Luke 1:34 But Mary said to the angel, “How will this be since I am a virgin?”

A great mystery to Mary in how was she going to be able to bear the one whom she would name Jesus, that came down from heaven, and how to explain this all is a grand indeed. It was the overshadowing of the holy spirit, and the seed, and then by the grace of God, it was that the Word of God, was created in the womb of Mary, by a great mystery that perhaps no one can figure out. Just as much as how children are made, did you know that God creates all people, even the deaf, mute, and the lame? (Exodus 4:11.)

Of New Birth

John 3:4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a person be born when he is old? He cannot enter his mother’s womb a second time and be born can he?

A great mystery of how a person is to become born again? Should we got through our own mothers womb again that would tear them apart, and would be impossible! Surely there is something that can be understood here right?

John 3:8

Jesus continued to explain saying “The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it coming from and where it going and where it is going; so is everyone who has been born of the Spirit.”

John 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brothers and say to them, I am ascending to My Father, and your Father, and My God, and your God.”

Acts 2:8 “And how is is it that we easch hear them in our own language to which we were born?”

Of Providence

Romans 11:33 “Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgements and unfathomable his ways!”

Have you ever considered what is wrote here by Paul, while writing to the audience of holy ones in Rome, and addressing his own brothers to them as well, and states! Oh, the depth. The riches. The wisdom. The knowledge of God. How deep does that knowledge go, or how many levels high? How unsearchable are his judgements? And unfathomable his ways!

Of the Future

1 Corinthians 15:51 “Behold, I tell you a mystery we will not all sleep, but will all be changed.”

Speaking on what would happen upon death, here Paul addresses plainly that not all sleep, but - - all - - will be changed.

Of Union of Christ with the Church

Ephesians 5:32 “ This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church.”

The church of Paul's day was the what he and the other apostles governed over.

Of the Incarnation

1 Timothy 3:16 “By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness (Godly devotion): He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, and taken up in glory.”

Of Suffering

Hebrews 12:11 “All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness.​