Emphasis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This. 'what you are seeing is the death of evil'. I think we don't often enough acknowledge this. It's probably because we live within this world, and because we do love even those who are perishing and so it hurts a bit too much. But; everything that currently breaks our hearts and threatens our sanity; evils and attrocities that people do to each other or just seem to befall some...they are not meant to be, and this lame but vicious thrashing we see is nothing more than Satan and a fallen world in its dying throes. Yes, my word 'it is finished'! The ultimate triumph has been won...he's just being kind enough to wait for some of us stragglers...and I for one am forever glad he did!
Every day has its evil. But we struggle with a limited perspective. We look at our own days as if with God things are not "the same yesterday, today, and forever" and, yes, it is an horrific sight. In God's reality though, we are simply experiencing the transition from eternity to time, and now time to eternity. The hourglass was turned at the cross of Christ, and these are now the days "like the days of Noah."

Reactions: Naomi25

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything Has Its Time

Ecclesiastes 3

"To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
2 A to be born,