End Of Oil is Upon Us; What next?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe we can survive without oil?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I’m not justifying anything. I am just posting scientific facts, you are to determine what this means to you and yours. Either way, it is what it is and there is nothing you or I can do about it.
Have a great day
:)-

The lie of Satan is, "There is nothing that you can do about it."

Yes man is the primary cause of the visitation of the plagues and pestilence and the heavens becoming like bronze/brass, and the Bible tells us how man's actions cause these things to happen, but in the context of those passages, man also has the solution told to Him by God as to what he needs to do so that the rains comes in their seasons, the plagues stop coming and the pestilence stops.

The solution you are suggesting is that man acts "God Like" and he can solve and change to outcome of the weather, plagues and pestilence, but so far the evidence is that the more man tries to resolve the problems in his own strength the worse the problems are becoming.

The science that you are pushing requires us to believe that there is no God.

That sir is what you are pushing.