World out of oil in 38 years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does this concern you?

• yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I could care less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. -- By order of the OP.

If you want to expand the discussion, please feel free to open another Topic! :)

Do be a good bee, don't be a bad bee, (Romper Room, 1953-94),
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe someone, anyone, wouldn't want to turn $2K into $2M.

I guess I'm the only one! :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One could consider several "targets" for the Iranian military, and here's some interesting statistics for Kuwait's ability to defend it's borders:

ACTIVE MILITARY PERSONNEL: 15,500

... versus Iran's military capability:

Army: 350,000

I don't see a problem ...
Bobby Jo

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One could consider several "targets" for the Iranian military, and here's some interesting statistics for Kuwait's ability to defend it's borders:

I don't see a problem ...
Bobby J
o
Anyone who believes 2,019 years after the Israeli Rabbi's ordered the death Jesus Christ;
killing one another
is God's way~~~~~
Sory, bobo, tODAY-- this is not God's way
:)-

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
back to the here and now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did the research; Now you help me get the word out (BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!)

The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country

Proven oil reserves are those that have a reasonable certainty of being recoverable under existing economic and political conditions, with existing technology.

10. United States - 39,230 million barrels
9. Libya - 48,363 million barrels
8. Russia - 80,000 million barrels
7. United Arab Emirates - 97,800 million barrels
6. Kuwait - 101,500 million barrels
5. Iraq - 142,503 million barrels
4. Iran - 158,400 million barrels
3. Canada - 169,709 million barrels
2. Saudi Arabia - 266,455 million barrels
1. Venezuela - 300,878 million barrels

the above adds up to---- 1,304,838 million barrels

The total worldwide oil consumption was 93 million barrels per day (bbl/day) on average in 2015 according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
List of countries by oil consumption - Wikipedia

93 million a day X 356 days = 33,945 a year

1304838/33945 = 38 years then it's all gone!!!

Help us create a better future for our children NOW!!!!!

:)-

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote Bobby Jo:

Anyone who believes 2,019 years after the Israeli Rabbi's ordered the death Jesus Christ;
killing one another is God's way~~~~~ ...TODAY-- this is not God's way

Who said GOD is going to do the killing? Did I say that, or did you assume that?

John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.

If you believe that killing is of GOD then you miss the greater source. Of course GOD executes vengeance in whatever fashion HE dictates, but I'm sure that HE appreciates your council/advice/consent/admonishment/rebuke . :)

... and it hasn't been 2019 years as you purport ...
Bpbby Jo

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
back to the here and now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did the research; Now you help me get the word out (BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!)

Proven oil reserves are those that have a reasonable certainty of being recoverable under existing economic and political conditions, with existing technology.

10. United States - 39,230 million barrels
9. Libya - 48,363 million barrels
8. Russia - 80,000 million barrels
7. United Arab Emirates - 97,800 million barrels
6. Kuwait - 101,500 million barrels
5. Iraq - 142,503 million barrels
4. Iran - 158,400 million barrels
3. Canada - 169,709 million barrels
2. Saudi Arabia - 266,455 million barrels
1. Venezuela - 300,878 million barrels

the above adds up to---- 1,304,838 million barrels

The total worldwide oil consumption was 93 million barrels per day (bbl/day) on average in 2015 according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
List of countries by oil consumption - Wikipedia

93 million a day X 356 days = 33,945 a year

1304838/33945 = 38 years then it's all gone!!!

Help us create a better future for our children NOW!!!!!-
When I read rubbish like this - it's not difficult to see why the so called "Green New Deal" died such a painful death in Congress . . .

Reactions: Bobby Jo

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
France Will Save Billions By Investing in Renewables Instead of Nukes

December 12, 2018
France will save 39 billion euros ($44.5 billion) if it refrains from building 15 new nuclear plants by 2060, and bets instead on renewable energy sources to replace its all its aging atomic facilities, a government agency said.

France should spend 1.28 trillion euros over the next four decades, mostly on clean power production and storage capacities, networks, and imports, according to a report from the country’s environment ministry. If it does this, France would progressively shut down its 58 atomic plants and renewable energy would comprise 95 percent of its electricity output by 2060, up from 17 percent last year.

The development of the so-called EPR nuclear reactors “wouldn’t be competitive for the French power system from an economical standpoint,” the Agence de l’Environnement et de la Maitrise de l’Energie --or Ademe-- said in a statement. The report assumes that the reactors would produce electricity at a cost of 70 euros per megawatt-hour, while the cost of wind and solar power would fall much lower.

The report follows President Emmanuel Macron’s announcement that state-controlled Electricite de France SA will have to shut as many as 14 of its 58 nuclear reactors by 2035 to allow renewable energy to expand the country’s power mix. Macron also gave EDF until mid-2021 to prove that it can build an economically-viable reactor before the country decides to build new atomic plants. EDF’s EPR project in Normandy is more than six years late coming online, and the cost has more than tripled from its original budget.

Falling costs means that photovoltaic facilities won’t need subsidies from 2030, nor will onshore wind from 2035, the report said. That’s assuming that EDF halts 30 percent of its reactors after 40 years of operation and an additional 30 percent when they turn 50. Otherwise, surplus production capacity would undermine the economics of both nuclear power and renewables, Ademe said.

The study doesn’t take into account the impact on jobs, industry and the environment. However, “we’re expecting job creations in renewables and energy efficiency to largely make up for job losses in the nuclear industry,” said Ademe Chairman Arnaud Leroy.
https://tinyurl.com/yxs53khg