Enoch according to Jude.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most MercifulJude 1:1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints.In my second thread, there are some question that i will try to ask to you all as the follower of the Bible
smile.gif
.1. In this Jude and the only one chapter that exist, is it all in this Jude chapter was Inspired by God ? Please show me the sentences in the bible that recorded it ?2. Is it everything that has been Inspired by God wouldn't get wrong weather to the content or the writings ?For your christian kindness, me personally say thanks to you all
smile.gif
.Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Hello Ricky, Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy the stay here and I am glad...that it seems that you are looking for truth.Yes, Jude is the only chapter of that book (Book of Jude) that is inspired by the living God.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
smile.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful(thesuperjag;11423)
Hello Ricky, Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy the stay here and I am glad...that it seems that you are looking for truth.Yes, Jude is the only chapter of that book (Book of Jude) that is inspired by the living God.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
Dear thesuperjag, if you not mind
smile.gif
, could you answering my question point by point, as I describe with numbering. It can make us focus on the discussion. Thanks
smile.gif

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
(Ricky W;11422)
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most MercifulJude 1:1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints.In my second thread, there are some question that i will try to ask to you all as the follower of the Bible
smile.gif
.1. In this Jude and the only one chapter that exist, is it all in this Jude chapter was Inspired by God ? Please show me the sentences in the bible that recorded it ?2. Is it everything that has been Inspired by God wouldn't get wrong weather to the content or the writings ?For your christian kindness, me personally say thanks to you all
smile.gif
answering the first questionI must say that understanding your question is difficult for me.. but I will try.. the account that Jude is referring to is found in the book of Genesis 1-6 if you read the study here [url="http://www.christianityboard.com/true-sin-garden-eden-bible-study-t509.html]http://www.christianityboard.com/true-sin-...study-t509.html[/url] on the top of the site you will get some better understanding of the first part of Genesis and then the "sons of God" who desired the daughters of Adam is in chapter 6.. these are the fallen ones Jude spoke of..and the prophet Enoch preached against them..Jude is speaking of the battle began before this age began... and the end will come soon... the battle for our souls between satan and God..and the second..Yes God has inspired the whole book of the Bible.. but the translations have been messed with through the ages by the evil one...hiding and even changing the content.. I use a book called the Stongs concordance to see the original languages and their meanings.. I also have books of the Masarah , the original text in a form called the Greens interlinear Bible... it has the line by line in Hebrew and the translation to English..May I add that Allah is your god's name.. it is not the name of my God... the God of the Bible has a name and it is YahHaVeh.... this is not Allah... I do not say this to offend, but so you may be edified... understanding... I must also tell you I am a Jewish Christian... I do hope we can be friends..I would like to share with you where I study.. it is www.shepherdschapel.com.. it is a great linguist who can help you understand the bible and the original languages.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most MercifulThank you for your time to answer my question
smile.gif
.("betchevy")
I must say that understanding your question is difficult for me.. but I will try.. the account that Jude is referring to is found in the book of Genesis 1-6 if you read the study here http://www.christianityboard.com/tru...tudy-t509.html on the top of the site you will get some better understanding of the first part of Genesis and then the "sons of God" who desired the daughters of Adam is in chapter 6.. these are the fallen ones Jude spoke of..and the prophet Enoch preached against them..Jude is speaking of the battle began before this age began... and the end will come soon... the battle for our souls between satan and God..
In the first question, actually i was trying to focus on is it the Book of Jude was inspired by God ? And if that so, where is in the bible that supporting your argument ?And actually the answer of my first question was more fit in your second answer that it says like this on the yellow one, it just still doesn't have the support from the bible about the G-d inspired :("betchevy")
Yes God has inspired the whole book of the Bible.. but the translations have been messed with through the ages by the evil one...hiding and even changing the content.. I use a book called the Strongs concordance to see the original languages and their meanings.. I also have books of the Masarah , the original text in a form called the Greens interlinear Bible... it has the line by line in Hebrew and the translation to English..
It is interesting on what you said on the greenlight. Where i can find the information/proof on what your statement above ?And if that so, I need to know what kind of Bible translation that you mean, is it KJV ? or NIV ? or others ? Could you mentioned it ?And about the second question on mine, i think you still hasn't answered yet, let me quote one more time ("Ricky W")
2. Is it everything that has been Inspired by God wouldn't get wrong weather from the content or the writings (I assumed that the KJV was one of the bible which is inspiring by God [CMIIWW] ) ?
("betchevy")
May I add that Allah is your god's name.. it is not the name of my God... the God of the Bible has a name and it is YahHaVeh.... this is not Allah... I do not say this to offend, but so you may be edified... understanding... I must also tell you I am a Jewish Christian... I do hope we can be friends..I would like to share with you where I study.. it is [url="http://www.shepherdschapel.com]www.shepherdschapel.com[/url].. it is a great linguist who can help you understand the bible and the original languages.
I personally not offend at all by your statement
smile.gif
. And yes indeed i do understand about your G-d. But i think it's litte bit out of topic if i'm explaining little about Allah in my faith. But only for a short explaination, I hope Denver as the moderator can give an exception on my short explaination, after this i wouldn't continuing about this one.Ok, Allah in my Faith(Islam) was one of His Holy Name as well as Him Self. Perhaps if I can paralelize it with the statement on the bible(Exodus) which is said :Exodus 3:3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.However this is just a described from me about Allah. So Allah was a His Name, and Allah was Him Self. Ok i think that's enough for the OOT
wink.gif

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
EEYA OSHA EEYA... this is hebrew tranlisteration for I am that I am.. it is all three tenses.. I was that I was and I will be that I will be... you must read the study I gave you in the first post to understand about the desendants of Cain and who they are and the look at the post copied below to see your explaination for the rest... the support for Judes inspiration is its teaching from the understanding of this hidden evil in the text... Jeremiah was told of it.. and Jude refers to it Christ told of it... it is still a hidden part of scripture and in Revelation is told to the churches that the only ones who are loved by God are the ones that know about the Jews that are not Jews, but the sons of the evil one.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Satan is not stupid , he has been at work for centuries using his seed to edit the Holy Word so that it has become a more and more difficult to find the true meaning in the Word... God used Jeremiah to show us the beginnings of it in Jeremiah 8 5Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return. 6I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle. 8How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. Notice the scripture I Chron. 2:55 55And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.This shows where the seed of the murderer had infiltrated the Levites to be the scribes , the beginning of the "transltion in translation" had begun.... the hiding of truth and the deception is continuing... God has given us a guide to see what teachings we should be learning from in the book of Revelations in his discourse of the churches... there were two He was pleased with and what is the common denomination of these two churches?........ the Jews that are not Jews..Revelation 2:9. I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 3:9.. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.Does your church or book or teacher teach about the Kenites and who they are doing to twist hide and confuse the Word, and the churches? If not you are not studying what God is pleased with but are being taken in by the enemies of God and learning more lie than truth.Shema Israel, Adonia Elohanu, Adonia, Echad...Baruch Shem Kavoh Malchudo La Olam Vyed... the hebrew transliteration for the Shema ... Thank you for including it in your post Ricky W. I do love it...

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most MercifulDear betchevy,I don't know does it has a relation between what i'm asking on Christian faith or not.However if i'm trying to catch the point that you want to show me, is it you want to say that the Bible is already Corrupt by showing those verse ?Is that so, which bible ?Or you want to say that the translation was already been corrupt ?And if that so, which one of the translation was corrupt ?However, i want to focus on the question that i want to ask to all christian believers.The point of the question that what i want jump up of it, was on the bold yellow that i made on Jude 14.Jude 14:1 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam....Is it true, that Enoch was the sevent from Adam ?Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.Pardon me, if there are alot of my statement that not make you pleasent, perhaps this was because i'm not to well in English language dan still not deep enough to know/understand the bible. How ever i do hope, that you all can understand on my question, and to be honest, i need to know the answer on each question that I ask. And in this thread also, I just wanna to ask, not to urgue it. So that's why i give you alot of question regarding on my writings in this thread.So, about this thread. I would like to ask this question,Jude 14:1 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam....Is it true, that Enoch was the sevent from Adam ?And if thats true, could anyone here show me the verse to showing the truth was ?Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ricky first let me answer your question you are misreading the English text it says Enoch was the seventh (7th) from Adam He was not a servant but a relative.Also that is not what Betchevy is saying she is saying, as you should know, that sometimes in translation you can get a slightly different meaning to a word. So sometimes if we go back to the Hebrew or greek we can get a better understaning of what the writer was saying.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.(kriss)
Ricky first let me answer your question you are misreading the English text it says Enoch was the seventh (7th) from Adam He was not a servant but a relative.
:eek: Did I said about servant ?Just let me quote it again my writings :("Ricky W")
So, about this thread. I would like to ask this question,Jude 14:1 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam....Is it true, that Enoch was the sevent from Adam ?And if thats true, could anyone here show me the verse to showing the truth was ?
If you see my writings, it doesn't say anything about servant, but what I wrote was sevent, yes indeed i was wrong in typing the word seventh, but i'm not asking about the relation between Adam and Enoch, from that verse too, i know Enoch was a relative to Adam, so let revised it, the word sevent that i'm mistake in typing it, change into seventh, ok
wink.gif
.So I repeated again my question above.Jude 14:1 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam....Is it true, that Enoch was the seventh from Adam ?And if thats true, could anyone here show me the verse that showing the truth was ?("kriss")
Also that is not what Betchevy is saying she is saying, as you should know, that sometimes in translation you can get a slightly different meaning to a word. So sometimes if we go back to the Hebrew or greek we can get a better understaning of what the writer was saying.
Oh, I see now
smile.gif
, thanks for your explanation on betchevy statement before. And if you all don't mind, can you guys teach me on the word greek as well the hebrew on Jude verse above ? And after that, give me the real meaning on the hebrew or greek translation should be, on Jude verse above.Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Sorry Ricky seems we both have a problem with english:)O.K. let me try to answer againthere are two Enochs. one is the first born of Cain (3rd from Adam)The other is the son of the son of Jared and father of Methuselahit is this second one that is the seventh (7th) from Adam and the one who was taken up to heaven without dying.Hope that answer your question right this time

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.(kriss)
Sorry Ricky seems we both have a problem with englishO.K. let me try to answer againthere are two Enochs. one is the first born of Cain (3rd from Adam)The other is the son of the son of Jared and father of Methuselahit is this second one that is the seventh (7th) from Adam and the one who was taken up to heaven without dying.Hope that answer your question right this time
Owh I see now
smile.gif
, if that so, could you show me the verse for both of them
smile.gif
which telling there are 2 enoch, the first one is 3rd from Adam and the second one is 7th from Adam
.For your kindness of answering it, i shall say thank you my friend
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Genesis 4Cain and Abel 1 Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man." 2 she then gave birth to his brother Abel. 8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. 9 Then the LORD said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?" "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?" 13 Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me." 15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so ; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17 Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, {Irad is Enochs son} Here is where it changes Ricky Cain had killed his brother Able so was disowed by God. Now it starts over with Adam and Eve having another son named Seth 25 Adam lay with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, "God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him." Gen 54 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived 930 years, and then he died. 6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh. 7 And after he became the father of Enosh, Seth lived 807 years and had other sons and daughters. 8 Altogether, Seth lived 912 years, and then he died. 9 When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan. 12 When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel. , Kenan lived 910 years, and then he died. 15 When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared. 18 When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch. 19 And after he became the father of Enoch, Jared lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 20 Altogether, Jared lived 962 years, and then he died. 21 When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. 22 And after he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 23 Altogether, Enoch lived 365 years. 24 Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away. So there was two sons of Adam we are talking about here Cain and then SethCain (whom was disowed) and his first son was EnochSo you have 3 generations Adam, Cain, EnochThen Adam had SethSo here you have 7 generationsAdam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalalel, Jared, EnochDoes this explain what you wanted?

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.(kriss;12347)
Genesis 4Cain and Abel 1 Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man." 2 she then gave birth to his brother Abel. 8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. 9 Then the LORD said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?" "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?" 13 Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me." 15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so ; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17 Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, {Irad is Enochs son} Here is where it changes Ricky Cain had killed his brother Able so was disowed by God. Now it starts over with Adam and Eve having another son named Seth 25 Adam lay with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, "God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him." Gen 54 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived 930 years, and then he died. 6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh. 7 And after he became the father of Enosh, Seth lived 807 years and had other sons and daughters. 8 Altogether, Seth lived 912 years, and then he died. 9 When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan. 12 When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel. , Kenan lived 910 years, and then he died. 15 When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared. 18 When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch. 19 And after he became the father of Enoch, Jared lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 20 Altogether, Jared lived 962 years, and then he died. 21 When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. 22 And after he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 23 Altogether, Enoch lived 365 years. 24 Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away. So there was two sons of Adam we are talking about here Cain and then SethCain (whom was disowed) and his first son was EnochSo you have 3 generations Adam, Cain, EnochThen Adam had SethSo here you have 7 generationsAdam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalalel, Jared, EnochDoes this explain what you wanted?
Ok Kriss, thanks
smile.gif
.:angel1:, by the way Kriss, who was the 1st from Adam ?Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
In my post above dont be confused there is only one Adam, Cain and Seth have the same father and mother Adam and Eve notice it says they had a son to replace Able whom Cain had slew(murdered)

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.("kriss")
In my post above dont be confused there is only one Adam, Cain and Seth have the same father and mother Adam and Eve notice it says they had a son to replace Able whom Cain had slew(murdered)
:shepard: So, you saying that the 1st from Adam was Cain, Able, and Seth, correct Kriss
wink.gif
?For your answer on this question, i shall say thank you
smile.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.After chatting with Kriss using shoutbox, then he give the answer of my question above. And he said that Seth was 1st from Adam.If that what you has said, then who was 2nd from Adam?Is it Enosh was 2nd from Adam ?Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I may have said that wrong Rickylets try this again:)Adam was 1st Man 2nd from Adam was all his chidren, Cain, Able, Seth, 3rd from Adam are the chidren of his sons Cain and Seth (Able is dead)(these are Adams grandsons)their names are Enoch (Cains son) and Enosh(Seths Son)Compare this to your own family to better understandIf your Grandfather was #1 (all his children would be #2's)your father would be #2 (your fathers brothers/sisters would also be #2's)(these would be your aunts /Uncles)You would be #3 from your grandfather (your brothers/sisters would also be #3's)If you had a son he would be #4 from your grandfather

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.("kriss")
I may have said that wrong Rickylets try this again.Adam was 1st Man 2nd from Adam was all his chidren, Cain, Able, Seth, 3rd from Adam are the chidren of his sons Cain and Seth (Able is dead)(these are Adams grandsons)their names are Enoch (Cains son) and Enosh(Seths Son)
Kriss if we using our logic, if there is the 2nd from.... it must be has the 1st from ..., correct ?It is a different meaning between Adam was the 1st man withAdam was the 1st from Adamif there is a 2nd from Adam like you said above, it must be has the 1st one from Adam, correct
smile.gif
?Then i'm asking once again who was the 1st From Adam ?I think that is a clear question
smile.gif
, is itn't ?(Kriss)
Compare this to your own family to better understandIf your Grandfather was #1 (all his children would be #2's)your father would be #2 (your fathers brothers/sisters would also be #2's)(these would be your aunts /Uncles)You would be #3 from your grandfather (your brothers/sisters would also be #3's)If you had a son he would be #4 from your grandfather
The 2nd it's different comparing with the 2nd From. If you using the word from, it is a sure think that the word which locate at the right of the word from was not counted.So if you asking Like that question above, then i'll answer like thisMy grand father was the 1st but not the 1st fromAnd my father was the 2nd indeed, but not the 2nd from my grandfather, but my father was the 1st from my grand father. That is what I think, and believe thats what others will think.And me indeed the 3rd, but not from my grand father, but from the whole generation of my grandfather. Meanwhile from my grandfather i was the second from him.And thats why you give me the answer as the like i was thinking in the shoutbox. You give me that answer because you are focus on the word from, am i correct Kriss ?
smile.gif
Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I understand what you are saying but it seems that they count In GenerationsAdam and Eve..... 1st generationCain, Able, Seth.... 2nd GenerationEnoch and Enosh... 3rd generation Kenan........ 4th Generation Mahalalel...... 5th Generation Jared.......... 6th generation Enoch .........7th generationit seems it has to be counted this way to make the 1st Enoch 3rd and the second Enoch 7th as scripture says I never thought about it much but I guess "from" wouldnt be exactly the right word but it may have been the closest English word with a simular meaning.