• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Can you answer my question? That I asked....the word of God will always be repeated by me....sorry if it offends you.....I can’t go on peoples emotions....I go by the Living word of God.
For answers please note:

Rom 7:21-25 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. (22) For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. (23) But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. (24) O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? (25) I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Heb 12:1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, (2) looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Reactions: Keturah

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I Keturah wish to affirm, declare, testify to having been born again by the sweet Spirit of God. My soul, heart & mind are regenerated & renewed daily by the Spirit !
You are regenerated daily? Birthed in the Spirit daily?

Anyway, I am off topic, and I have spoken to Behold about it...not understanding your theology here, that’s for sure...maybe @Behold has more to teach on this regenerated daily....makes no sense to me.....regenerated is the rebirth the spiritual birth, when we become born again....it’s a one time event....it will/ should leave one speechless......we aren’t born again every day,LOL.I will leave it there ,have a great day and God Bless You @Keturah

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For answers please note:

Rom 7:21-25 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. (22) For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. (23) But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. (24) O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? (25) I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Heb 12:1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, (2) looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
You didn’t answer my question....never mind..I will leave it there, God Bless.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Too many sat under the wrong men for far too long .
We must simply return to the bible and learn it well . These are the last hours on earth .
We must contend for the true faith , while there still be time to do so .
JESUS told them . He warned them all . He who cometh to me
and keeps not my sayings , a hearer but not a doer has built their house on sinking sand .
AND JAMES reminded the church about it . AS did paul , as did others .
WHOSE servant we are , IS WHO WE OBEY .
Shall we continue in SIN that grace may abound . GOD forbid .
CHURCH dont you know that to whom you yield yourselves as servants to OBEY . HIS SERVANTS YOU ARE .
Aint no middle in that . Whether of sin unto death or of OBEDIANCE unto righteousness .
HE WHO LOVES ME KEEPS MY SAYINGS . The true litmus test of a lamb can easily be seen
IN WHO IT FOLLOWS . WILL IT BE MEN OR CHRIST . As for the lambs , ITS CHRIST . I feel horrible
for so many . i truly do . WE must point to CHRIST , teach ALL HIS teachings , teach the Word and words of GOD .
Teach that bible . SO many no longer do .
So right, all they do is squabble over the basic doctrines-and even in that there is no agreement-

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Over and over, again and again it is all about DOING and OBEYING what stands written, Perfect Tense-these words are in red in the Scripts and MUST be important and an eye opener.
Thank you for your unceasing encouragement in the Lord and to me.
Yours-
Johann.

• Love

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Blood of Christ covers us. That is justification. Then the Holy Spirit is given to us and teaches us. We want to do His will, that is sanctification. It is not a magical thing, but a walk with the Lord.
Even Paul said "I die daily."
Hebrews 7 talks about Jesus as our High Priest. He intercedes for us. If we were sinless, why does He need to do this ? We would be done.
Not necessary to read the Bible anymore or anything,--we've made it.
But it doesn't work like that.
The more Christ shows us of our lives , the more we realize how much we are not worthy of that Sacrifice, and we see our sshortcomings--that is true.
Short, sweet, powerful and biblically sound and correct.
Shalom
Johann.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An ongoing process just as being sanctified......

TITUS 3:5
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"

Jesus said to the twelve an all who follow him......

MATTHEW 19:28
"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which HAVE FOLLOWED ME , in the REGENERATION when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Funny how they leave off the rest of 1 John 3
1Jn 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

It is called "selective reading" @Keturah and everyone is in disagreement with everyone.
Stay strong
Johann.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROMANS 12:2

"And be not  conformed to this world: but be ye  transformed by the  renewing of your mind, *****that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."*******

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You say you sin everyday as a born again....are you saying you must repent daily to stay saved?

Imo/ belief if one believes they have to repent daily to stay saved....I doubt very much that they were saved/ birthed in the Spirit in the first place......

Salvation / Birthed in the Spirit is a done deal....one can never lose their salvation and we can never be un- birthed...please tell me what that means..?and please, try to stay away from the copying and pasting that you do so much of....
You are a sly one-crafty

1Jn 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1Co 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
1Co 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1Co 3:20 And again,
The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
1Co 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
1Co 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
1Co 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Guess you make Christ out to be a liar and can't discern the wood from the trees, yet.
Johann.

Last edited:
  • Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Once again @Johann ....no questions that I asked, answered....just copy and paste of scripture....I will hand you over to @Behold to deal with....he can’t answer my questions @Behold ..over to you.Lol.....sounds like religious talk Brother....I hear or see no spiritual food....just “ head knowledge “ no spiritual knowledge,imo/ belief.

• Sad

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a sly one-crafty

1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1Co 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
1Co 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1Co 3:20 And again,
The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
1Co 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
1Co 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
1Co 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Guess you make Christ out to be a liar and can't discern the wood from the tress, yet.
Johann.
2 CORINTHIANS 11:14/15

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

"Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

Reactions: Johann

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
And there you have it. On one hand there is CONTINUANCE to sin, which means that the person never repented and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. On the other hand you have a genuine child of God -- "born of God" -- who is not under the control of his or her sin nature, but COULD SIN and is therefore warned against the flesh. Which means that any Christian COULD sin but will generally avoid sinning and focus on righteousness. If that person could never sin, then John 1 would be meaningless.

Reactions: Keturah and Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Once again @Johann ....no questions that I asked, answered....just copy and paste of scripture....I will hand you over to @Behold to deal with....he can’t answer my questions @Behold ..over to you.Lol.....sounds like religious talk Brother....I hear or see no spiritual food....just “ head knowledge “ no spiritual knowledge,imo/ belief.
I see "Pride" in all it's ugliness standing in front of me.

Luk 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

J.

• Love

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, rather starve to death spiritually than feast @ the scriptures...., SMH

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And there you have it. On one hand there is CONTINUANCE to sin, which means that the person never repented and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. On the other hand you have a genuine child of God -- "born of God" -- who is not under the control of his or her sin nature, but COULD SIN and is therefore warned against the flesh. Which means that any Christian COULD sin but will generally avoid sinning and focus on righteousness. If that person could never sin, then John 1 would be meaningless.
I will wait for the teaching of @Behold ...on this matter...he is an anointed teacher.

I only understand his teaching in honesty....in other words, the Holy Spirit speaks to me through him,imo/ belief.

Thank you for explaining in your own words, very much appreciated...God Bless....Brother.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold
Your promoter is really giving you a bad look.......rebuke May be in order, if you dare !

BTW /FYI I AM NOT IN ANY CULT. I HAVE NO DENOMINAL AFFILIATION @ ALL! tyvm

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your promoter is really giving you a bad look.......rebuke May be in order, if you dare !

BTW /FYI I AM NOT IN ANY CULT. I HAVE NO DENOMINAL AFFILIATION @ ALL! tyvm
You have actually said that you are regenerated/ which means being born again daily to you.

The Born Again are regenerated,/ brought alive in Christ , once and once only...that is the foundation we stand on...it’s imperative that one is truly regenerated/ born again.my belief...

I have no idea where you got that theology from, no where does it say in the bible that we are regenerated daily....that is why I asked you if you had bee birthed in the Spirit......being birthed in the Spirit is God’s word...that is another word for regenerated, we are brought Alive in Christ, Once, when we became born again.....your theology imo is not the word of God ,which is his living word...being regenerated daily is your word and it’s void....the renewing of our minds daily, yes indeed......I’m now beginning to understand where you are coming from....regenerated daily is not the Living word of God.

Give me scripture that says we are regenerated daily...and i will stand corrected...thank you.

Regeneration is a "supernatural work of the Holy Spirit" by which the divine nature and divine life are given (John 3:3-8; Titus 3:5). Regeneration occurs when God sovereignly acknowledges a person's belief in the gospel. Regeneration is the most dramatic change in a new believer; when we are "born again" we enter the family of God.

In other words we are supernaturally regenerated/ birthed in the Spirit....we are not regenerated daily.....makes no sense....with respect....not putting you down, just showing you God’s truth.

22 Bible Verses about Regeneration​

John+3-3+Except+A+Man+Be+Born+Again+He+Cannot+See+The+Kingdom+Of+God+utmost01-20.jpg

Most Relevant Verses​

Verse page
" data-hasqtip="0" style="color: rgb(57, 84, 127); transition: color 0.2s ease-in-out; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 700;">John 3:3
Verse Concepts
Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Behold

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I lost power about ten minutes ago , but it came back on .
So here i am with fingers typing and reminding all ITS LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME in the buildling and round the world .
CONTEND for the true faith . The devil is taking no time off to spout a lie
and the lambs take no time off to point to CHRIST and the TRUTH of HIS WORDS . Now lift those hands , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME .
Count your blessings-here we are without power twice a day, and in some cities
a 12 hour power out.
Darkness is descending upon us.
Johann.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have actually said that you are regenerated/ which means being born again daily to you.

The Born Again are regenerated,/ brought alive in Christ , once and once only...that is the foundation we stand on...it’s imperative that one is truly regenerated/ born again.my belief...

I have no idea where you got that theology from, no where does it say in the bible that we are regenerated daily....that is why I asked you if you had bee birthed in the Spirit......being birthed in the Spirit is God’s word...that is another word for regenerated, we are brought Alive in Christ, Once, when we became born again.....your theology imo is not the word of God ,which is his living word...being regenerated daily is your word and it’s void....the renewing of our minds daily, yes indeed......I’m now beginning to understand where you are coming from....regenerated daily is not the Living word of God.

Give me scripture that says we are regenerated daily...and i will stand corrected...thank you.

Regeneration is a "supernatural work of the Holy Spirit" by which the divine nature and divine life are given (John 3:3-8; Titus 3:5). Regeneration occurs when God sovereignly acknowledges a person's belief in the gospel. Regeneration is the most dramatic change in a new believer; when we are "born again" we enter the family of God.
You can't read either

I, Keturah wish to affirm, declare, testify ////to having been" BORN AGAIN ////" by the sweet Spirit of God. My soul, heart & mind are regenerated///// &  renewed  daily by the Spirit !

Ok I'll put YOU on ignore then.

received_916701792757489.gif

Reactions: Johann
Status
Not open for further replies.