• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
..I’ve already done that, I repented once, and i Never have to repent again...NEVER....I have been birthed in the Spirit, all of my sins have been forgiven by God...

Past sins, forgiven...Present sins, forgiven, Future sins, forgiven.....I am right before God on the evening I was birthed...I am in the righteousness now of Jesus....
I wonder how many Christians at Ephesus obeyed the instructions they were given:

Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.

I wonder how many Christians at Pergamum obeyed the instructions they were given:

Rev 2:15-16 Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. (16) Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

I wonder how many Christians at Laodicea obeyed the instructions they were given:

Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

• Love
Reactions: Johann and Keturah

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder how many Christians at Ephesus obeyed the instructions they were given:

Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.

I wonder how many Christians at Pergamum obeyed the instructions they were given:

Rev 2:15-16 Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. (16) Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

I wonder how many Christians at Laodicea obeyed the instructions they were given:

Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.
1 John 3:9
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

New Living Translation
Those who have been born into God’s family do not make a practice of sinning, because God’s life is in them. So they can’t keep on sinning, because they are children of God.

English Standard Version
No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

Berean Standard Bible
Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

Berean Literal Bible
Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God.

King James Bible
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

New King James Version
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

New American Standard Bible
No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin continually, because he has been born of God.

NASB 1995
No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 6:1-23 ESV / 8 helpful votes​

What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.

We are the Born Again. @Behold will be along soon....he is an anointed teacher...my opinion and belief.

We repent once and once only.....no more repenting for me.....I remember my burden of sin being removed, when God birthed me in the Spirit.....even my face looked different....all that sin is now on Jesus and without his death and blood... I would still be dead, in darkness and alienated from God forever...

Praise God for sending Jesus to the cross....Praise His Holy Name....all day everyday

Present, past and future sins all forgiven....but....we must be birthed in the Spirit for that to happen....it’s a wonderful free gift from God.....and only God can birth us in the Spirit.....

Last edited:

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

New Living Translation
Those who have been born into God’s family do not make a practice of sinning, because God’s life is in them. So they can’t keep on sinning, because they are children of God.

English Standard Version
No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

Berean Standard Bible
Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

Berean Literal Bible
Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God.

King James Bible
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

New King James Version
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

New American Standard Bible
No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin continually, because he has been born of God.

NASB 1995
No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 6:1-23 ESV / 8 helpful votes​

What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.

We are the Born Again. @Behold will be along soon....he is an anointed teacher...m

Yeah, that's why genuine Christians keep repenting. Failure to do so is a sin.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somebody out there in forum land ....do some correction. I'm pretty sure I'm on ignore as she & I have had this dance elsewhere before...lol
tenor_gif8718985162060776843.gif1685993390961_7071568823683987551.gif

Reactions: Johann

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Somebody out there in forum land ....do some correction. I'm pretty sure I'm on ignore as she & I have had this dance elsewhere before...lol
I don’t have you on ignore ,why would I do that...I don’t engage with you, why, because I don’t agree with your theology.

Why don’t you try correcting me?

A true Born Again has been set free from sin..

Please explain what the rebirth is?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A Born Again has been set free from sin my friend.....by the spiritual birth/ regenerated/ Alive in Christ.
Yeah, that's why they repent when instructed to.

1Jn 1:5-2:1 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. (6) If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. (7) But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. (8) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (9) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. (2:1) My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why ? Lol do you remember Just Jo from Christian chat ?

Well here I am....lol

You don't receive correction or truth from anyone you don't feel coddled by.To be honest I don't have the stomach for it anymore.

BTW, can you say exactly this...
JESUS IS MY LORD AND MASTER?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, that's why they repent when instructed to.

1Jn 1:5-2:1 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. (6) If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. (7) But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. (8) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (9) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. (2:1) My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Standard Bible

Berean Literal Bible

What does being birthed in the Spirit mean to you?

Spirit gives birth to spirit?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why ? Lol do you remember Just Jo from Christian chat ?

Well here I am....lol

You don't receive correction or truth from anyone you don't feel coddled by.

I have no idea who you are.

Please answer my question...this is the word of God thread...not your own personal opinions....

My last post to you, are you able to answer it?

That’s all I’m asking...I’m not looking for an argument...just the true word of God?..Many thanks.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea who you are.

Please answer my question...this is the word of God thread...not your own personal opinions....

My last post to you, are you able to answer it?

That’s all I’m asking...I’m not looking for an argument...just the true word of God?..Many thanks.
"question...this is the word of God thread...not your own personal opinions...."Ritajanice

Behold would say it's HIS THREAD !

You keep believing & glorifying whomever you choose even though you deny free will.

Furthermore I'm sure you remember me as well as Keturah123 @ WCF.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Of course I can, can you say you have been birthed in the Spirit?

Without that supernatural act from God, there is no fellowship with him..one is in darkness/ sin and is alienated from God...they aren’t “ Born Again”that is the true word of God.

You say you don’t have the stomach for it, what does that mean?

All I’m doing imo and belief is standing on the “ Living” word of God..I can’t deny his word, not in a million years, I would sooner die, than deny his truth...my testimony, opinion and belief...100%

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You keep believing & glorifying whomever you choose even though you deny free will.
I glorify the Holy Spirit, not Behold...he is an anointed teacher and a very powerful one at that...his power comes through the living word of God..my opinion and belief.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I can, can you say you have been birthed in the Spirit?

Without that supernatural act from God, there is no fellowship with him..that is the true word of God.

You say you don’t have the stomach for it, what does that mean?

All I’m doing imo and belief is standing on the “ Living” word of God..I can’t deny his word, not in a million years, I would sooner die, than deny his truth...my testimony, opinion and belief...100%

Yeah, just as I thought...... Put me on ignore please!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I, Keturah wish to affirm, declare, testify to having been" BORN AGAIN " by the sweet Spirit of God. My soul, heart & mind are regenerated & renewed daily by the Spirit !
I am being transformed into his image & reject conforming to the world.
If I commit an act of rebellion against God in any action , word or thought, I confess it to my advocate,Jesus and I R.E.P.E.N.T. immediately when the Spirit convicts me!!!!!!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold ....Brother, sorry I have gone off topic..all I have done is speak about the rebirth, apologies...I will stay on track from now on.

I just don’t understand why some get so defensive when I mention being birthed in the Spirit.

Ok,,that’s me done, maybe I will start another thread on it.....or maybe you already have..I will go check and see....

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"You say you don’t have the stomach for it, what does that mean?" Ritajanice

Lol you figure it out.......we are done.

Yeah run away!

Status
Not open for further replies.